Non-Sport Update's Card Talk NSU Home | NSU Store | In The Current Issue... | Contact Us |
Non-Sport Update    Non-Sport Update's Card Talk  Hop To Forum Categories  Box Breakdowns    Veronica Mars Season One (Inkworks)
Page 1 2 3 4 5 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Veronica Mars Season One (Inkworks)
 Login/Join

posted Hide Post
hey all bit late jumping on thsi band wagon i see

But i got my case today

got all the autos plus and extra jason.

just missing lynn echolls pieceworks- got an extra weevil

so now the search for the pw8 begins!!!!!

super happy to get the bell auto!!!

Posts: 306 | Location: australia | Registered: April 26, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Diamond Card Talk Member
Picture of spidergoblin
posted Hide Post
neevr too late to jump on the bandwagon...great pulls Rach Clap

"nuff said"

"it traps,it kills,it eats....that's what a good spider does"
Alice Cooper

Posts: 10449 | Location: Lubbock,TX | Registered: March 08, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of dmatsuda
posted Hide Post
Congrats on the Kristen Bell! Thumb Up

Posts: 1446 | Location: Honolulu, HI | Registered: May 23, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Platinum Card Talk Member
Picture of Incarnadine
posted Hide Post
Very nice getting both the A1 and the PW1 in the same case, it seems most cases would have only 1 or the other (although 1 lucky fellow in this thread got both in 1 box). Those Bell autos are tough to find now, it's rare to see one on ebay and there are none in ebay stores now since the last one sold for $368 (beating the previous one which sold at $285). You should have an easy time finishing a master set now, you already have all the tough ones.

-Goethe

Ad pulchritudinem tria requiruntur: integritas, consonantia, claritas.
(Three things are required for beauty: wholeness, harmony, radiance.)

Posts: 5142 | Location: Vancouver/B.C./Canada | Registered: October 13, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
yes, it was great!! Dance

very excited to have the a1 and pw1. grat the a1 is worth so much but i guess it doesn't realy mateer when you wuld never sell it!!!!!

Posts: 306 | Location: australia | Registered: April 26, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of angelchick182
posted Hide Post
Never too late to jump on the bandwagon as it's driving by. Congrats on your awesome case! Clap

Posts: 1681 | Location: Nashville, TN, USA | Registered: July 09, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gold Card Talk Member
Picture of AJJ
posted Hide Post
Congrats on the great case.

Posts: 4594 | Location: Liverpool, UK | Registered: June 12, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
New Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
just opened two boxes today they're my first boxes of this series....not too bad the pieceworks I picked up were some good ones.

3 base sets + very close to a 4th
2 BL-2(logan and veronica)
2 R-1 (logan)
2 R-2 (duncan)
1 R-6 (weevil)
1 W-1
2 W-2
2 W-3
1 W-4
1 W-9
1 A-6 (Amanda Seyfried-Lilly Kane)
1 A-9 (Max Greenfield-Leo D'amato)
1 PW-1 (Kristen Bell Shirt)
1 PW-12 (Paris Hilton Skirt)

I'm particularly happy with the PW-1 and while not a fan of parishilton her's seems to run a little bit more expensive than some of the others so that's cool to get it out of the way. I'm actually thinking about trying to put together a master set for this one eventually. I think I might pick up another box or two sometime soon.

Posts: 6 | Location: MD | Registered: September 16, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of dmatsuda
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by tool326:
just opened two boxes today they're my first boxes of this series....not too bad the pieceworks I picked up were some good ones.

3 base sets + very close to a 4th
2 BL-2(logan and veronica)
2 R-1 (logan)
2 R-2 (duncan)
1 R-6 (weevil)
1 W-1
2 W-2
2 W-3
1 W-4
1 W-9
1 A-6 (Amanda Seyfried-Lilly Kane)
1 A-9 (Max Greenfield-Leo D'amato)
1 PW-1 (Kristen Bell Shirt)
1 PW-12 (Paris Hilton Skirt)

I'm particularly happy with the PW-1 and while not a fan of parishilton her's seems to run a little bit more expensive than some of the others so that's cool to get it out of the way. I'm actually thinking about trying to put together a master set for this one eventually. I think I might pick up another box or two sometime soon.

Congrats on your boxes tool326. Clap You got the best Pieceworks cards and I absolutely love that Lilly Kane autograph! Drool

Posts: 1446 | Location: Honolulu, HI | Registered: May 23, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of Master
posted Hide Post
nice job

http://twitter.com/MasterFreeza

Posts: 1233 | Location: Renegade City | Registered: April 04, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Diamond Card Talk Member
Picture of spidergoblin
posted Hide Post
nice pulls on the PW's Thumb Up

"nuff said"

"it traps,it kills,it eats....that's what a good spider does"
Alice Cooper

Posts: 10449 | Location: Lubbock,TX | Registered: March 08, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post

Bronze Card Talk Member
Picture of gofmauleg
posted Hide Post
Congratulations on all your pulls tool326! Clap

Posts: 714 | Location: City by the Bay, CA | Registered: May 09, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Bronze Card Talk Member
Picture of gofmauleg
posted Hide Post
By the way, Hello and Welcome to Card Talk tool326! Wave

Posts: 714 | Location: City by the Bay, CA | Registered: May 09, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of aliasboy
posted Hide Post
Got two boxes from 2 different places

In box #1 I got

Box Loader: BL3
2 base set
4 who killed... cards: W4 W5 W6 W7
2 revolving around Mars cards: R2 R3
1 pieceworks card: PW4 (Duncan)
1 autograph card: A4 (Jason Dohring as Logan) Elephant Bouncey

In box #2 I got:

Box Loader: BL1
2 base set
3 who killed... W6-W7 (already got them in the first box Frown )W8
2 revolving around Mars cards: R1-R6
1 piecework card: PW4 (Duncan...again Frown)
1 autograph card: A8 (Anthony Anderson as percy "bones" hamilton)

Posts: 15 | Location: france | Registered: September 19, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Spyke
posted Hide Post
Got a box today

BL1
R1,R2,R3
W1,W2,W9
A8 Anthony Anderson
PW2 Logans Shirt Thumb Up

I really wanted the Kristen Bell auto but the Anderson auto is ok. I am glad I got the Logan Shirt its one of the ones I wanted!

Posts: 147 | Location: NY | Registered: March 06, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
New Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
congrats Clap sounds pretty good there

the logan pw looks pretty nice i just ordered it off ebay myself actually

im searching all over for the bell auto once i have her i've got them all...potentially having to spend 350 for it on ebay is yikes though

Posts: 6 | Location: MD | Registered: September 16, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Bronze Card Talk Member
Picture of Cee_Jay
posted Hide Post
I got a few weeks ago my second box, but somehow forgot to post the breakdown. Twak Today my third and fourth box arrived, so I'll post now the breakdown of all three boxes:

Box #2:
Box Loader: BL-1 (again and damaged)
Who killed Lilly Kane?: W-3, W-4, W-5, W-6
Revolving: R-4, R-5
Autograph: A-6 Amanda Seyfried (Lilly Kane) Big Grin
Pieceworks: PW-10 Ryan Hansen (Dick Casablancas) again Frown

Box #3:
Box Loader: BL-2
Who killed Lilly Kane?: W-2, W-3, W-4
Revolving: R-3, R-4 (damaged)
Autograph: AR-1 Redemption Kristen Bell Elephant Clap Elephant Clap Elephant
Pieceworks: PW-1 Kristen Bell (Veronica Mars) Dance Dance Dance

Box #4:
Box Loader: BL-1 (again Frown my third)
Who killed Lilly Kane?: W-1, W-8, W-9
Revolving: R-1, R-2, R-6 (all three were damaged Frown)
Autograph: A-7 Tina Majorino (Mac) Smile
Pieceworks: PW-11 Kyle Secor (Jake Kane)

I really hoped and dreamed for either the Redemption or the Veronica Pieceworks. But getting both (and then in the same box!!!) was like a lottery win. Believe it or not, but I was dancing like the elephant through the house.

As soon as I have scanned the cards I'll post the pics.

I hope Inkworks still honors the Redemption, because the date on the card says: August 31, 2006. (I've just wrote them a mail)

Posts: 756 | Location: NRW, Germany | Registered: May 18, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Spyke
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Cee_Jay:

Box #3:
Box Loader: BL-2
Who killed Lilly Kane?: W-2, W-3, W-4
Revolving: R-3, R-4 (damaged)
Autograph: AR-1 Redemption Kristen Bell Elephant Clap Elephant Clap Elephant
Pieceworks: PW-1 Kristen Bell (Veronica Mars) Dance Dance Dance

Eek I'm jealous! I wish I had that box! I am pretty sure they are still redeeming it. Great job! Thumb Up

Posts: 147 | Location: NY | Registered: March 06, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Bronze Card Talk Member
Picture of Cee_Jay
posted Hide Post
Here are the pics:

quote:
Originally posted by Spyke:
Great job! Thumb Up

Thanks Spyke. I just had a lot of luck Smile

This message has been edited. Last edited by: Cee_Jay,

Posts: 756 | Location: NRW, Germany | Registered: May 18, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of CaptainMal
posted Hide Post
Great pulls Cee_Jay! Both Veronica cards in the same box, thats amazing! I've just bought a box from eBay, hope I get the same luck you had.

Posts: 1093 | Location: United Kingdom | Registered: October 15, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post