Non-Sport Update's Card Talk NSU Home | NSU Store | In The Current Issue... | Contact Us |
Non-Sport Update    Non-Sport Update's Card Talk  Hop To Forum Categories  Box Breakdowns    Veronica Mars Season One (Inkworks)
Page 1 2 3 4 5 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Veronica Mars Season One (Inkworks)
 Login/Join

Platinum Card Talk Member
Picture of Incarnadine
posted Hide Post
I'll have scans later today but for now I added up all the Autos and PW's from this thread so far.

Autos - Pieceworks

A1- 5 - PW1- 4
A2- 9 - PW2- 6
A3- 9 - PW3- 7
A4- 8 - PW4- 6
A5- 5 - PW5- 7
A6- 9 - PW6- 7
A7- 7 - PW7- 7
A8- 6 - PW8- 9
A9- 5 - PW9- 7
A10-9 - PW10-5
A11-7 - PW11-7
***** - PW12-6

It does appear the A1's and PW1's are somewhat tougher than most of the others and the fact that some cases don't seem to have 1 or the other bears this out, at a guess I'd say each of them is about 2 in every 3 cases.

-Goethe

Ad pulchritudinem tria requiruntur: integritas, consonantia, claritas.
(Three things are required for beauty: wholeness, harmony, radiance.)

Posts: 5142 | Location: Vancouver/B.C./Canada | Registered: October 13, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Platinum Card Talk Member
Picture of Incarnadine
posted Hide Post
Everything all scanned, and a bonus! As I was scanning I noticed one of the Teddy Dunn autos felt thick and it turned out to be 2 stuck together so I ended up with 3 Teddy Dunn's Roll Eyes

-Goethe

Ad pulchritudinem tria requiruntur: integritas, consonantia, claritas.
(Three things are required for beauty: wholeness, harmony, radiance.)

Posts: 5142 | Location: Vancouver/B.C./Canada | Registered: October 13, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Diamond Card Talk Member
Picture of spidergoblin
posted Hide Post
Lucky you on getting an extraextra Teddy Cool

"nuff said"

"it traps,it kills,it eats....that's what a good spider does"
Alice Cooper

Posts: 10448 | Location: Lubbock,TX | Registered: March 08, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of LittleEarthquakes
posted Hide Post
Congrats Incarnadine!! Thumb Up You did amazingly well with your boxes.

Posts: 285 | Location: Australia | Registered: January 03, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Diamond Card Talk Member
Picture of hammer
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Incarnadine:

It does appear the A1's and PW1's are somewhat tougher than most of the others and the fact that some cases don't seem to have 1 or the other bears this out, at a guess I'd say each of them is about 2 in every 3 cases.

I suppose that is not too bad and to be expected

Posts: 12154 | Location: England | Registered: September 16, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
Everyone should have three Teddy Dunn cards- all the cool people are doing it! Cool

Yeah- I'm still a dork...

https://sites.google.com/site/riddler149/

Posts: 1255 | Location: California | Registered: January 19, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gold Card Talk Member
Picture of Peter cloet
posted Hide Post
Ok, box received today, this is the result:
*2 base sets + 14 extras
*W3, W4, W5, W6
*R3, R4
*BL3
*PW6 Prom Dress Lilly Kane
*A4: Jason Dohring

Overall I'm happy, got some new things to trade. But was like everyone for Kirsten Bell.

A belgian hiphop group

Posts: 3634 | Location: Belgium | Registered: January 31, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Bronze Card Talk Member
Picture of Szym
posted Hide Post
Hi, I broke a perfect case for this set:

4 puzzle sets + extras
4 6 card sets + estras
4 box loader sets
the 11 autograph cards + 1 A10
the 12 costume cards

Scans for the costumes and autographes are on my website. Another great product from Inkworks. Clap

Posts: 878 | Location: Paris, France | Registered: May 21, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Congrats Szym!

Posts: 291 | Location: Montreal, Quebec | Registered: November 29, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
OMG My boxes are supposed to arrive this wednesday!!! I know, I am like five years late but still, I am excited!!! Will post the breakdowns as soon as possible!!!

Posts: 291 | Location: Montreal, Quebec | Registered: November 29, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of Ryan Cracknell
posted Hide Post
Box #1 (of 2)

2 base sets (plus a handful of extras)
1 box loader
3 Who Killed Lilly Kane?
2 Revolving Around Mars
1 PW (PW9)
1 Autograph - unfortunately it was a redemption Wink

I was wondering how the heck I would be able to build a master set seeing as how the Bell is going for so much. Well, I guess I can start justifying it now. But I guess I still have to scrimp together something for the PW1. But I'm not complaining.

Find me on:
Twitter
Facebook

Posts: 1177 | Location: Nanaimo, BC | Registered: November 17, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post

posted Hide Post
My first box FINALLY CAME TODAY!!!!!
Wow, that took long enough... well here is the breakdown! And yes, I know that I am late...very late.

Box 1:

Bl 1
Who killed Lily Kane?: 3,4,5
Revolving around Mars: 5, 6

Piecework: Pw-5 Francis Capra shirt/ jacket, you get the idea

Autograph: Sydney Poitier.

Well that was my first of four boxes. I was really happy with the piecework... not quite with the auto but it's ok.

Diamond Card Talk Member
Picture of spidergoblin
posted Hide Post
My box gave to me...

sets: 2
BL1
R2,R3
W1,W2,W3
PW2
A7/Tina Majorino

"nuff said"

Alice Cooper

Posts: 10448 | Location: Lubbock,TX | Registered: March 08, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of HIM
posted Hide Post
1 box break

BL1
R1, R2
W3, W4, W5
Pw4
A7

2 full base sets.

Posts: 2485 | Location: Austin Tx | Registered: December 11, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Bronze Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
hello this millhouse
i purchased 4 boxes of veronica mars season 1 on sunday from a comic fair i go to every 2 months i made a mini master master set. I got all 6 revolving around mars cards and all 9 who killed lilly kane cards and all 3 box loader cards also 4 different autograph cards and 4 different costume cards
millhouse

Posts: 757 | Location: london england | Registered: March 28, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Diamond Card Talk Member
Picture of hammer
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by MILLHOUSE:
hello this millhouse
i purchased 4 boxes of veronica mars season 1 on sunday from a comic fair i go to every 2 months i made a mini master master set. I got all 6 revolving around mars cards and all 9 who killed lilly kane cards and all 3 box loader cards also 4 different autograph cards and 4 different costume cards
millhouse

Nicely done Thumb Up

Posts: 12154 | Location: England | Registered: September 16, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Diamond Card Talk Member
Picture of hammer
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Card Reaper:
My first box FINALLY CAME TODAY!!!!!

Well that was my first of four boxes. I was really happy with the piecework... not quite with the auto but it's ok.

Where are the other 3 boxes?

Diamond Card Talk Member
Picture of spidergoblin
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by MILLHOUSE:
hello this millhouse
millhouse

cool,care to share which autos/pw's you got in your boxes Wave

"nuff said"

Alice Cooper

Silver Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
After my 3 Teddy Dunn auto cards and 5 BL-2 cards (every box I bought had that at the top), I decided to try one last box...

BL-1 Smile
R1, R2
W1, W2, W9
PW-9 Alona Tol as Meg Manning (I have it, but at least it is a pretty variant with blue and green)

AND...
AR-1 Auto Redemption for Kristen Bell as VERONICA FREAKING MARS!!!! Dance Metal Elephant

I was so happy to find this card, because it means that I am probably going to try and make a master set since the cards that I need are not going to be super expensive right now (need 3 PW- PW1, PW3, PW11, 1 BL- BL3, the P3 promo card, and 4 autos- A2, A7, A10, and A11).

https://sites.google.com/site/riddler149/

Posts: 1255 | Location: California | Registered: January 19, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Bronze Card Talk Member
Picture of Cee_Jay
posted Hide Post
After the show has aired in Germany in April I decided to get a box, because I love the show.

Now I finally got my box from the UK:

Box Loader: BL-1
Who killed Lilly Kane?: W-7, W-8, W-9
Revolving: R-1, R-2
Autograph: A-3 Teddy Dunn (Duncan Kane) Big Grin
Pieceworks: PW-10 Ryan Hansen (Dick Casablancas)

Posts: 756 | Location: NRW, Germany | Registered: May 18, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post