Non-Sport Update's Card Talk NSU Home | NSU Store | In The Current Issue... | Contact Us |
Non-Sport Update    Non-Sport Update's Card Talk  Hop To Forum Categories  Box Breakdowns    Angel Season 2 (Inkworks)
Page 1 2 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Angel Season 2 (Inkworks)
 Login/Join

Gold Card Talk Member
Picture of tsmeltzer
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by jademaliburoad:
Last s2 box I've opened was two years ago, and the one I just open was very similar to my first ever season 2 box:

* 2 base sets
* A2L-2 Cordelia
* CA1, CA8, CA9
* LA2, LA3
* AH1 Angel Heart
* A7 Cordelia (Charisma Carpenter) Elephant Bouncey

Nice auto pull! I know someone (CordeliaChaseFan) who will be GREEN with envy.

alternate email:
tim dot smeltzer at excite.com

Posts: 2625 | Location: Rockville MD | Registered: September 15, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Platinum Card Talk Member
Picture of tialessa
posted Hide Post
Jade, you've got GREAT luck pulling those A7 cards! Congrats (and I'm jealous)...

Posts: 5550 | Location: Georgia, USA | Registered: March 02, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of jademaliburoad
posted Hide Post
Thanks guys, I have bad luck with Charmed but good luck with Angel cards! Smile

Posts: 1188 | Location: France | Registered: April 13, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of CordeliaChase_Fan
posted Hide Post
hehe...I am green with envy because I never pulled one myself, but it's cool because I do have one, just not the Buffy S2 one, which I WANT! LOL

Val

I pulled an Andy Hallett autograph from an Angel S2 box that I bought for twenty bucks once(this was in 2003), it was the only box I bought from that series as boxes for it dried up before I went whole hog on buying BTVS and Angel boxes.

Val

Posts: 1314 | Location: Rego Park, NY | Registered: July 14, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gold Card Talk Member
Picture of tsmeltzer
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by CordeliaChase_Fan:
hehe...I am green with envy because I never pulled one myself, but it's cool because I do have one, just not the Buffy S2 one, which I WANT! LOL

Val

I pulled an Andy Hallett autograph from an Angel S2 box that I bought for twenty bucks once(this was in 2003), it was the only box I bought from that series as boxes for it dried up before I went whole hog on buying BTVS and Angel boxes.

Val

Val,

If I ever have to sell mine, I will email you first. But I would have to be starving or one fire or sommething like that because I LOVE MY BUFFY/ANGEL/SERENITY/LOST cards!!!

alternate email:
tim dot smeltzer at excite.com

Posts: 2625 | Location: Rockville MD | Registered: September 15, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of CordeliaChase_Fan
posted Hide Post
cool, Thanks.....

I am sure I will eventually get one somehow down the line, boy do I wish I had been lucky with more of the S2 packs of Buffy I got off ebay, though I did get the John Ritter out of eBay bought packs.

Val

Posts: 1314 | Location: Rego Park, NY | Registered: July 14, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gold Card Talk Member
Picture of SciFiMom
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by tialessa:
Jade, you've got GREAT luck pulling those A7 cards! Congrats (and I'm jealous)...

Me too! Thumb Up

Posts: 3953 | Location: Utah, USA | Registered: March 10, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
New Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
I bought two Angel Season 2 boxes a while ago so I don't remember which LA and CA cards I pulled. I do remember the autos though.

Box 1 A7 Cordelia Chase Clap

Box 2 A9 Darla Clap

I was psyched with both because the Darla pull was the only auto I was missing for a master!!

Posts: 3 | Location: US | Registered: January 24, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post