Non-Sport Update's Card Talk NSU Home | NSU Store | In The Current Issue... | Contact Us |
Non-Sport Update    Non-Sport Update's Card Talk  Hop To Forum Categories  Box Breakdowns    Terminator 3: Rise of the Machines (Comic Images)
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Terminator 3: Rise of the Machines (Comic Images)
 Login/Join

Diamond Card Talk Member
Picture of spidergoblin
posted
I bought a box for a low ebay price to take my chances.I still have not collated the commons yet.I did pull three of the foils(all have some chipping Frown).I did pull the Kristanna Loken A2 auto though Thumb Up.Not bad for a $30 box.

-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_
"Kid Aluminum"
J.A.M.

Bernie...
Collect what you need and trade what others need.

If you would like to view my want/have lists,then go to my trading site at the following.

http://community-1.webtv.net/bgarza/SpiderGoblins/

[This message was edited by xSaBx on January 13, 2004 at 05:05 AM.]

Posts: 10449 | Location: Lubbock,TX | Registered: March 08, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of Card Dude
posted Hide Post
I bought my box when they first came out for a whopping £50! (should have waited on that one) Mad

Got 4 foil cards and a Stan Winston auto.

Card Dude's Card Page!- Wants/Haves

Posts: 1117 | Location: UK | Registered: December 05, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Diamond Card Talk Member
Picture of spidergoblin
posted Hide Post
Well I finally collated the commons(only 2 weeks).I got two complete sets and another missing one card(53),only because I threw it away because the corner had a dent Frown to large to fix.

Oh and thanks for the title edit xSaBx Thumb Up.

"Kid Aluminum"
J.A.M.

Bernie...

If you would like to view my want/have lists,then go to my trading site at the following.

Posts: 10449 | Location: Lubbock,TX | Registered: March 08, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gold Card Talk Member
Picture of RupT
posted Hide Post
Bernie,

I have a #53 if you want it. if you do email me and i'll send it out to you!!!

RupT

Do not try and bend the spoon. That's impossible. Instead only try to realize the truth.

Please remove the "_NO_SPAM" before emailing me, TA Smile

Posts: 4234 | Location: London, UK | Registered: September 30, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Diamond Card Talk Member
Picture of spidergoblin
posted Hide Post
Rupt:
email off to you shortly as I still card in question.Many thanks.

"Kid Aluminum"
J.A.M.

Bernie...

Picture of cardsonthebrain
posted Hide Post
It had been a while since I bought a box of non-sport.

3 base sets
32 extras
3 foils (these are slightly damaged too)
1 R1 redemption card for a t-worn shirt of Arnold Schwarzenegger(scan is in test forum)

I like the cards but I'm a little unhappy about the condition of the foils.

Posts: 132 | Location: Planet Earth | Registered: January 28, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of Cardz_house
posted Hide Post
yes, the T3 foils was really produced very POORLY! i opened by 3 boxes and most foils are damaged! Mad

Posts: 1451 | Location: Singapore | Registered: January 20, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Titanium Card Talk Member
Picture of wolfie
posted Hide Post
Comic images reprinted the foils so people could exchange them for good ones. Smile

Posts: 28999 | Location: wolverhampton staffs uk | Registered: July 19, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Diamond Card Talk Member
Picture of spidergoblin
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by wolfman-golf:
Comic images reprinted the foils so people could exchange them for good ones. Smile

Hey Wolfie,thanks for the info.Now off to CI to try out your wolfie-info.

"Kid Aluminum"
J.A.M.

Bernie...

New Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
Just thought i would add a little something to this list. I managed to pick up 10 boxes of these cards for $29.95 AUD which is pretty cheap. I'm not going to post the full breakdowns but i did manage to pull A1 and A2 Autos. That's right baby arnold and kristanna. Eek Pity about the condition of the cards, they are very rough around the edges. But still happy about it

Posts: 4 | Location: Australia | Registered: June 09, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of seegriffin
posted Hide Post
This was a couple of years ago,

my one hobby box of 24 packs of 11 cards

had 2 base sets and...

- C2 (T-850) Luv You Bouncey although foil edges broke away easily especially when slipping into a card sleeve Shake Head

- R3 (T3 Upholstery) Big Grin But CImages kept my R3 Frown

Back then that was my 1st ever piecework and I think the odds were 1 in 3 hobby boxes.

Posts: 279 | Location: UK | Registered: August 19, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post

Bronze Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
1 box:

Arnold Schwarzenegger t-shirt redemption

and another Arnold Schwarzenegger t-shirt redemption

Anyone know if they're still redeeming these?

Posts: 649 | Location: California | Registered: November 09, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of ConfusedBoy
posted Hide Post
I think the T3 redemptions are now invalid, Comic Images have run out of the pieceworks (so I've read from other people's posts)

Although that was a good box Big Grin, had you pulled it a couple years back Eek

RIP Robert Jordan (Oct 17, 1948 - Sep 16, 2007)

Posts: 226 | Location: UK | Registered: August 21, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gold Card Talk Member
Picture of AJJ
posted Hide Post
Picked up a box for £5 at the Gmex show today.

No auto's or costume cards. I did get foils C4 and C5, available for trade.

Posts: 4594 | Location: Liverpool, UK | Registered: June 12, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of ConfusedBoy
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by AJJ:
Picked up a box for £5 at the Gmex show today.

No auto's or costume cards. I did get foils C4 and C5, available for trade.

That's a good price Eek. Was it a 24 pack box, otherwise a 36 pack at that price is a bargain Eek

Posts: 226 | Location: UK | Registered: August 21, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gold Card Talk Member
Picture of AJJ
posted Hide Post
It's a 24 pack box. The dealer had them priced at £10 but let me have it half price as part of deal with another box I bought.

Posts: 4594 | Location: Liverpool, UK | Registered: June 12, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Yaourtland
posted Hide Post
I've bought 48 loose packs on eBay for 7,99$ + 15$ for shipping ... and the results is foil C1 x 2 . And,in the last pack, a Kristina Loken Autograph Clap

Posts: 21 | Location: Belgium | Registered: February 01, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gold Card Talk Member
Picture of AJJ
posted Hide Post
Congrats on a great find Yaourtland.

Picture of ConfusedBoy
posted Hide Post
bought a 24 pack box:

C5 T-X (Flesh)
C6 Hunter-Killer
R1 (Redemption card, Schwarzeneggar)

and bought a 36 pack hobby box off ebay:

C4 T-X (Skeletal)
C5 T-X (Flesh)
C6 Hunter-Killer
R3 (Redemption card, Hearse)

got another 36 pack box off someone else on ebay, pulled the same foil chase as previous 2 boxes Shake Head and also the final redemption piecework card I needed Big Grin,
shame no auto Shake Head

C4 T-X (Skeletal)
C5 T-X (Flesh)
C6 Hunter-Killer
R2 (Redemption card, Officer's battle jacket )

posted Hide Post
Got one hobby box today and got the following:

3 base sets
2 foils
1 costume redemption card

Posts: 145 | Location: Blerick, Holland | Registered: April 04, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post