Non-Sport Update's Card Talk NSU Home | NSU Store | In The Current Issue... | Contact Us |
Non-Sport Update    Non-Sport Update's Card Talk  Hop To Forum Categories  Box Breakdowns    Disney Pixar Treasures (Upper Deck)
Page 1 2 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Disney Pixar Treasures (Upper Deck)
 Login/Join

Picture of SBelcher
posted Hide Post
Tried again, not sure what happened. If it doesn't work, you can email me your address to the email in my profile. Thanks again!

Posts: 281 | Location: Indiana | Registered: April 19, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gold Card Talk Member
Picture of Mister E.
posted Hide Post
e-mail sent. Thanks. G.

Posts: 2744 | Location: Haverhill, Ma. U.S.A. | Registered: June 10, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Portlaw
posted Hide Post
I bought 3 boxes and got a full base set and i also got 3 hot packs and was just short #dpt-174 and #dpt-175 so i got them off ebay and the nemo film reel arrived but its a film cell of like a barbie doll, a pyramid and a pink flamingo all with sunglasses on and confetti in the backround, anybody know what part of the film this from? Confused

Posts: 77 | Location: Ireland | Registered: September 29, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Portlaw
posted Hide Post
Just bought 6 Hot Packs from ebay each containing a film cell piece card. I got:

4 Toy Story 2
1 Toy Story 1
1 Finding Nemo Big Grin

Posts: 77 | Location: Ireland | Registered: September 29, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post