Non-Sport Update's Card Talk NSU Home | NSU Store | In The Current Issue... | Contact Us |
Non-Sport Update    Non-Sport Update's Card Talk  Hop To Forum Categories  Box Breakdowns    Andromeda (Inkworks)
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Andromeda (Inkworks)
 Login/Join

Bronze Card Talk Member
Picture of Brimaster
posted
1 basic set
BL1
Diaries of a Mad Perseid: D2 and D5
Crew of Andromeda: C3 and C4
Auto/Pieceworks: 0

Only got 2 Crew cards instead of 3 as the odds state 1:11. Frown
The box could of been nicer to me.

"Do you hear that, Mr. Anderson? That is the sound of....inevitability." Agent Smith

Posts: 855 | Location: Somewhere | Registered: April 07, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
Hi Brimaster

sorry to here about you box

But
iNKWORKS odds of 1 in 11 go for there whole print run.

In some boxes you get extra and in some boxes you do not.

I bought there Justice League and one box had a send away card.
The odds of finding that card was I think 1 in 450 packs.
On that one I got Lucky on

Posts: 1858 | Location: PAUPACK,PA-USA | Registered: November 01, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Bronze Card Talk Member
Picture of Kesmit
posted Hide Post
I have some chase and an auto in the trading section if interested.

Kevin

Rufus: Very basic strategy. If your enemies know where you are then don't be there!

Posts: 668 | Location: Kent,UK | Registered: March 01, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gold Card Talk Member
Picture of RupT
posted Hide Post
When i opened my box last year i got....

3x crew cards,
2x diaries of a mad parsied cards,
1x 3 faces of Rommie card AND
a Trans Gemini Auto Redemption

A pretty good box Big Grin

RupT

Do not try and bend the spoon. That's impossible. Instead only try to realize the truth.

Please remove the "_NO_SPAM" before emailing me, TA Smile

Posts: 4234 | Location: London, UK | Registered: September 30, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Platinum Card Talk Member
Picture of mtlhddoc2
posted Hide Post
I got a box at Philly today:

4 Crew cards (one was stuck to a Diaries card)

Diaries D5 D6

Tyr Asazni PW Redemption card
Sam Sorbo Auto Redemption card

Now here is to hoping Ink can still redeem these!!!

Posts: 7774 | Location: Censored | Registered: November 26, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Bronze Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
Sent for 2 boxes a couple boxes on Monday, got an e-mail that they were shipped today. Will give the box breakdown when they come in!

And it is true, sometimes you get lucky with a box, in one of my Xena boxes, I got two autograph cards, when there was only supposed to be one in there! Comes down to fluke luch I guess!

Happy collecting!

Posts: 537 | Location: Canada | Registered: November 10, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gold Card Talk Member
Picture of MiniMe
posted Hide Post
Purchased at end of Sat of Wizard World Philadelphia 2004

BL1 Beka Valentine

Crew Cards: C5, C7, C8

Diary of the Mad Perseid: D2, D3, D4

Autograph redemption Card: AR-1 Lisa Ryder (Beka Valentine)

@@@ ScottEvil Cool

Posts: 4072 | Location: 40.71° N, 74.01° W | Registered: September 03, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Bronze Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
2 Beka's in the same box, that's an odd one!

Posts: 537 | Location: Canada | Registered: November 10, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Bronze Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
Bought 25 packs on e-bay! Got the Mad Perseid card I needed to finish the set of six, a Brent Stait auto redemption card and a 3 Faces of Rommie card! I bought many boxes of Andromeda, but never got a Rommie card!

Now I'm happy! Smile

Gold Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by sci-fi guy:
Bought 25 packs on e-bay! Got the Mad Perseid card I needed to finish the set of six, a Brent Stait auto redemption card and a 3 Faces of Rommie card! I bought many boxes of Andromeda, but never got a Rommie card!

Now I'm happy! Smile

Well done!
Clap

Posts: 4328 | Location: Canada | Registered: April 21, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gold Card Talk Member
Picture of Raj
posted Hide Post
Got a deal on 10 different boxes of Inkworks cards.

Andromeda Premiere season gave me

Box Topper: BL1
Crew of the Andromeda: C2, C3, C9
Diary of the mad perseid: D4, D5, D6

PR-1 redemption card for pants worn by Lisa Ryder as Beka Valentine.

Posts: 3249 | Location: Luton, UK | Registered: October 07, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post