Non-Sport Update's Card Talk NSU Home | NSU Store | In The Current Issue... | Contact Us |
Non-Sport Update    Non-Sport Update's Card Talk  Hop To Forum Categories  Box Breakdowns    Small Soldiers (Inkworks)
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Small Soldiers (Inkworks)
 Login/Join

posted
Just picked up 3 boxes from a certain well known auction site,

Box 1

Battle Cards B2 & B4

Auto Redemption Joe Dante Clap

Box 2

Battle Card B4 Frown

Auto Redemption Stan Winston Clap

Box 3

Battle Card B3

Auto Redemption Kirsten Dunst Elephant Elephant

Does anyone know if Inkwords are still redeeming these auto's,

David

Posts: 357 | Location: United Kingdom | Registered: July 20, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gold Card Talk Member
Picture of RupT
posted Hide Post
David,

The best thing to do is contact them directly. They're really good at getting back to you, and should hopefully let you know in a day or two!!!

Great pulls BTW

RupT

Do not try and bend the spoon. That's impossible. Instead only try to realize the truth.

Please remove the "_NO_SPAM" before emailing me, TA Smile

Posts: 4234 | Location: London, UK | Registered: September 30, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gold Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
Thats very good.I seem to remember when these first came out that the auto's were 1 : 3 boxes so your luck was definitely in Smile.

Posts: 2564 | Location: Sutton Coldfield England | Registered: August 09, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
congrats! those are good autos.

Someone can correct me, but I recall inkworks mentioning they put the expiration date on the redemptions for legal reason and they do indeed still redeem expired autos to the best of their ability, unlike some other manufacturers who won't redeem even if there is no expiration and they still have the autos in stock. Some of you know which companies and they are not popular companies anymore because of this. =)

Posts: 48 | Location: Toronto, ON | Registered: October 27, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Thanks everyone Thumb Up

Email sent to Inkworks and fingers firmly crossed that they still have auto's Smile

David

Posts: 357 | Location: United Kingdom | Registered: July 20, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Bronze Card Talk Member
Picture of Kesmit
posted Hide Post
Great pulls Thumb Up

As everyone else has said they do redeem if they still have the cards so you should be in luck.

If for some reason they don't have the Dunst I have a spare up for trade.

Kevin

Rufus: Very basic strategy. If your enemies know where you are then don't be there!

Posts: 668 | Location: Kent,UK | Registered: March 01, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Bronze Card Talk Member
Picture of flobe
posted Hide Post
Recently they redeemed a Stan Winston Autograph and also a Lisa Marie Autograph from Sleepy Hollow.

My ST Have/Want Lists (German, but for everyone)
http://www.st-cards.de

Posts: 792 | Location: Germany | Registered: June 14, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post