Non-Sport Update's Card Talk NSU Home | NSU Store | In The Current Issue... | Contact Us |
Non-Sport Update    Non-Sport Update's Card Talk  Hop To Forum Categories  Box Breakdowns    Star Wars Clone Wars Dog Tags (Topps)
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Star Wars Clone Wars Dog Tags (Topps)
 Login/Join

Gold Card Talk Member
Picture of xtime
posted
Picked up one pack.

1 dog tag Jabba the Hutt
1 card #23 of 24 Jabba
1 checklist

Rainbow foil versions are 1:24.

This message has been edited. Last edited by: H_Toser,

Posts: 4229 | Location: USA | Registered: December 04, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of RedFive
posted Hide Post
I opened a box. The box has 24 packs. I got a complete set of 24 trading cards in the box! I also got a complete set of dog tags, one being a rainbow foil.

The cards are nicely done character cards. A description of the character on the back. Only negative for me was that Padme was not in the set.

I think this is a fun new product from Topps.

Posts: 440 | Location: USA | Registered: October 15, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of archifou
posted Hide Post
RedFive did you find any yellow cels at Target?
Thanks!

Posts: 1225 | Location: Montreal, Quebec, Canada | Registered: November 17, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of RedFive
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by archifou:
RedFive did you find any yellow cels at Target?
Thanks!

Not yet, and I have been looking. Will try again today.

Posts: 440 | Location: USA | Registered: October 15, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gold Card Talk Member
Picture of xtime
posted Hide Post
Red5,
Please post a pic of the rainbow foil tag.
Thanks.
PS, do you collect SW (WOTC) CCG's?

Posts: 4229 | Location: USA | Registered: December 04, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
NSU Writer
Picture of Don Norton
posted Hide Post
Ipicked up a couple of these at Target. Dogtags were never this much fun when I was in the army.

I think I may have one of special tags, one of my tags has a silver rim, but one has a white reflective rim, the image itself does not seem different.

Posts: 2911 | Location: Crystal Lake, IL | Registered: December 04, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of RedFive
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by xtime:
Red5,
Please post a pic of the rainbow foil tag.
Thanks.
PS, do you collect SW (WOTC) CCG's?

Here is the rainbow foil, and sorry, no, I do not collect CCG.

Gold Card Talk Member
Picture of xtime
posted Hide Post
Thanks Red 5.
If you do know of others that collect SW CCG's, especially WOTC, send them my way.

Angel

Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of archifou
posted Hide Post
As RedFive, I got a complete set of 24 trading cards in the box! I also got a complete set of dog tags, one being a rainbow foil. One complain, some cards are a bit damage but not enought to replace them Frown

Posts: 1225 | Location: Montreal, Quebec, Canada | Registered: November 17, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post