Non-Sport Update's Card Talk NSU Home | NSU Store | In The Current Issue... | Contact Us |
Non-Sport Update    Non-Sport Update's Card Talk  Hop To Forum Categories  Box Breakdowns    Justice League of American Archives (Rittenhouse Archives LTD)
Page 1 2 3 4 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Justice League of American Archives (Rittenhouse Archives LTD)
 Login/Join

Platinum Card Talk Member
Picture of Scifi Cards
posted
Well, it's release day, so I can post my first 2 boxes...

Box 2179

1 Base Set
Super Friends 6, 8, 16
Other Earths 1, 4
Founding Members FM7
Sketch: Green Arrow by Pat Broderick (133)

Box 3163
1 Base Set
Super Friends 3, 12, 13
Other Earths 1, 5
Founding Members FM3
Sketch: Green Arrow (again?) by Uko Smith

Nice cards, a little light on the base card text again.

One observation... There's only 7 chase cards in 24 packs. That a LOT of packs with nothing shiny. In comparison I opened a box of Star Wars Clone Wars Widevision right before it and had 3 packs out of 24 that didn't have some form of chase. It was more fun to open. This set needed another low-end chase set to flesh it out.

Still a fun product, even if I'm cursed with the Green Arrow pulls. Roll Eyes

Ed

Trading Page Now Online: http://www.scifi.cards/trading.html

Collecting Sketches of the Character Crystal

Posts: 5080 | Location: Phoenix, AZ | Registered: March 09, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Diamond Card Talk Member
Picture of hammer
posted Hide Post
Only 1 promo card is listed on the RA checklist - a P1 Binder exclusive

Posts: 12157 | Location: England | Registered: September 16, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of tangent
posted Hide Post
Yay, cards to drool over. I can't wait until they arrive in Australia. Nice sketches Ed, evemn if they're both GA Smile

Posts: 1574 | Location: temp UK, usually Australia | Registered: July 31, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of igman7
posted Hide Post
Here are the sketches from my single case break (won't get to the base and chase until tomorrow):

Batman by Dennis Pacheo and Steve Wands

Flash by Corey Breen and Justin Vandemark

Wonder Woman by ??? and Kate Bradley

Atom by Ron Salas and Superman by Chris Moreno

Green Lantern by Brent Engstrom and Green Lantern (John Stewart) by Nathan Ohlendorf

Black Canary and Green Arrow by Rhi Owens

and FINALLY!

My first Warren Martineck!!!!!

Posts: 1492 | Location: Tinley Park, Illinois, USA | Registered: May 31, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Hyperion
posted Hide Post
Igman7: I love that Martineck Smile Congratz with some nice sketches!

Posts: 315 | Location: Norway | Registered: March 14, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of igman7
posted Hide Post
Thanks! If anyone knows who is holding Supes there, I would love to know (was never that much of a DC fan).

Posts: 1492 | Location: Tinley Park, Illinois, USA | Registered: May 31, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Batman
posted Hide Post
Just broke my first box of 4, I am very happy with this fun sketch!

Posts: 5789 | Location: Brielle, NJ | Registered: April 03, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of Miss Lizzy
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Batman:

Super sweet!!! Clap

Posts: 2070 | Location: Southern California | Registered: March 20, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of igman7
posted Hide Post
Bob,

Seeing this as well as some of your other pulls lately, do you find it uncomfortable to sit with that horseshoe so firmly lodged in your backside? Razz

Picture of Batman
posted Hide Post
Well, I am a Colts fan!! Big Grin

Posts: 5789 | Location: Brielle, NJ | Registered: April 03, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of Miss Lizzy
posted Hide Post
Opened 4 boxes today:

Smile Gotta love that Andy Price!

Posts: 2070 | Location: Southern California | Registered: March 20, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post

Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of igman7
posted Hide Post
Why would Atom sit on that hard collar bone when there are obviously more plush seating surfaces available? Wink

I like the Green Arrow as well...nice pulls Lizzie.

Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of Miss Lizzy
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by igman7:
Why would Atom sit on that hard collar bone when there are obviously more plush seating surfaces available? Wink

Red Face Maybe he had to keep it PG-13. Wink

Gold Card Talk Member
Picture of Electrawoman Cards f/k/a jane
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Batman:

I am so very jealous! Fantastic pull, congrats Batman! Razz

Posts: 3214 | Location: Queens NYC | Registered: September 21, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gold Card Talk Member
Picture of Electrawoman Cards f/k/a jane
posted Hide Post
Although, from my one box I pulled a beautiful
Hawkgirl by Nathan Ohlendorf.

Posts: 3214 | Location: Queens NYC | Registered: September 21, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of CordeliaChase_Fan
posted Hide Post
Ooh... that's a gorgeous Hawkgirl!

I pulled a Breen Batman in shadow from my one box, but also pulled three sketches from pack purchases from three different stores.

My best one is a Vandemark Superman

Val

Posts: 1314 | Location: Rego Park, NY | Registered: July 14, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gold Card Talk Member
Picture of cardaddict
posted Hide Post
I'd like to post a picture of the sketch card I pulled from my box. How does one obtain permission to upload JPEGs here please?

Posts: 2503 | Location: USA | Registered: November 08, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of tangent
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by cardaddict:
I'd like to post a picture of the sketch card I pulled from my box. How does one obtain permission to upload JPEGs here please?

You can't upload the images to Card Talk. What you do is upload the image somewhere else (like sketchcollectors.com or photobucket) and then include the image in your message with the image icon (second from right when posting) or the appropriate {img} codes with '[' instead of '{' (which I can't do as it will think I am posting an image and not show the codes).

Posts: 1574 | Location: temp UK, usually Australia | Registered: July 31, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gold Card Talk Member
Picture of Graham
posted Hide Post
First case. Still waiting for the second.

Well happy with them all, but espically the Andy Price numbered 10/10

This message has been edited. Last edited by: Graham,

Posts: 3804 | Location: United Kingdom | Registered: April 21, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Diamond Card Talk Member
Picture of hammer
posted Hide Post
Very Nice indeed Thumb Up

Posts: 12157 | Location: England | Registered: September 16, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post