Non-Sport Update's Card Talk NSU Home | NSU Store | In The Current Issue... | Contact Us |
Non-Sport Update    Non-Sport Update's Card Talk  Hop To Forum Categories  Box Breakdowns    Women of Marvel (Rittenhouse Archives)
Page 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Women of Marvel (Rittenhouse Archives)
 Login/Join

Gold Card Talk Member
Picture of Star*Mystyk
posted Hide Post
Can anyone tell me if this sketch card is of Nova? All the fire-related ones I usually don't know the difference. I had a search around Feebay but no Nova's came up either current or finished.

I haven't resized it so can't post the image by itself.

Thanks to the RA website I now know the artist is Alexandre Starling Smile

As she (in the image) isn't one I collect she'll be up for trade, but any help on the name of the character would be great!

Thanks!

Posts: 3225 | Location: AU | Registered: June 05, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of comicbookfan
posted Hide Post
I'm wondering if it is Magma from New Mutants.

Posts: 1089 | Location: florida | Registered: December 07, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of zhamlau
posted Hide Post
yeah, that looks like magma to me.

Posts: 1882 | Location: michigan | Registered: September 09, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gold Card Talk Member
Picture of Star*Mystyk
posted Hide Post
Great! Thanks for that Smile

Posts: 3225 | Location: AU | Registered: June 05, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of comicbookfan
posted Hide Post
Got another box to go with my order of SGA season 3 & 4 to make box # 14 of WOM.
Box # 6439 which yielded an unknown women by Campos and the required # of other inserts. Unfortunately I added them in with my other extras and so can't remember the #'s for them.

LMK if you can id the woman.
The artist confirmed it was Selene. Good going on that one Val. I didn't recognize this outfit as belonging to the Black Queen.

This message has been edited. Last edited by: comicbookfan,

Posts: 1089 | Location: florida | Registered: December 07, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of CordeliaChase_Fan
posted Hide Post
Looks like Selene, the Black Queen of the Hellfire Club.

Val

Posts: 1314 | Location: Rego Park, NY | Registered: July 14, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of zhamlau
posted Hide Post
why is she wearing my dogs collar around her neck ? lol. Is that part of the normal character design?

Posts: 1882 | Location: michigan | Registered: September 09, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gold Card Talk Member
Picture of Raj
posted Hide Post
I picked up a couple of boxes at Collectormania London last week.

Aunt May by Andy Price

This is (I think) Ms. Marvel (Carol Danvers) by Joe Rubenstein.

Posts: 3249 | Location: Luton, UK | Registered: October 07, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post