the joe rubinstein might be moondragon.

April 10, 2008, 11:51 PM
snkeeyes9

Trying to load card again. Anyone know the
artist and character.

Thanks
April 11, 2008, 12:51 AM
CordeliaChase_Fan
From following the link, the card is a Matthew Goodmanson and I think it is Mystique, but it could also be an Atlantean character of some kind- I am not so good with Marvel characters.

Val

April 11, 2008, 01:53 AM
gabfan
quote:
Originally posted by snkeeyes9:

Trying to load card again. Anyone know the
artist and character.

Thanks

snkeeyes9 use the img code on your photobucket and not the share code to get the pic to show up. Here is the picture of the card. I agree with cordelichase_fan i think its Mystique too.

My site is up finally!!!!
Darkslayer's Trading Page

April 11, 2008, 03:02 AM
Star*Mystyk
All those sketches look great! Certainly looking forward to my boxes arriving. I'd tossed up whether to just open one, but I don't think I can do that, now Wink
Mine should be here next week, and I'll certainly post images.

Cool

April 11, 2008, 09:00 AM
igman7
quote:
Originally posted by gabfan:
quote:
Originally posted by snkeeyes9:
[IMG:left]
Thanks

I agree with cordelichase_fan i think its Mystique too.

Actually, Val was correct...not in stating that it was Mystique, but thinking it could be an Atlantean...it is Lady Dorma, Namor's cousin/lover/wife (they must be from the SOUTH seas Wink)

April 11, 2008, 09:23 AM
snkeeyes9
CordeliaChase_Fan, gabfan, and igman7 - Thanks for all your help. This is a great set and I am getting two more boxes. Finally a set worth the money.

Scott
April 11, 2008, 09:38 AM
ghostrider666
Wow, what a bunch of obscure marvel characters. I love it!

Ok, I'm a big-time Marvel zombie, so here goes;

The blue chick above is Lady Dorma.

From Mdelbene's post.
The character by Dan Day is NOT Ms Marvel. Its a Spider-woman. Theres been about 50. She was 1 of the many villians. Short lived, used in the late 90s.

I think the Auriema character is Nemesis. A mutant from the 80s. A member of Alpha Flight.

That is a sketch of Sue Storm, the Invisable WOman.

The character by Uko Smith looks to be Misty Knight, in her 70s clothes. She hung around with Luke Cage & Iron Fist & carried a gun.

I cant place the character by Cooney, yet. It looks exactly like Spider-Woman (Drew) with a different colored uniform (In Hydra colors) could be a clone, imposter. Im thinking there was a story line where Hydra made another like Drew, but made sure this one would stay loya to Hydra. Not sure, gotta think onit.
April 11, 2008, 12:28 PM
Mdelbene
quote:
Originally posted by ghostrider666:
Wow, what a bunch of obscure marvel characters. I love it!

Ok, I'm a big-time Marvel zombie, so here goes;

The blue chick above is Lady Dorma.

From Mdelbene's post.
The character by Dan Day is NOT Ms Marvel. Its a Spider-woman. Theres been about 50. She was 1 of the many villians. Short lived, used in the late 90s.

I think the Auriema character is Nemesis. A mutant from the 80s. A member of Alpha Flight.

That is a sketch of Sue Storm, the Invisable WOman.

The character by Uko Smith looks to be Misty Knight, in her 70s clothes. She hung around with Luke Cage & Iron Fist & carried a gun.

I cant place the character by Cooney, yet. It looks exactly like Spider-Woman (Drew) with a different colored uniform (In Hydra colors) could be a clone, imposter. Im thinking there was a story line where Hydra made another like Drew, but made sure this one would stay loya to Hydra. Not sure, gotta think onit.

Thanks for the help.

Check-Out-My-Cards ID: BigI929Deals
April 11, 2008, 03:57 PM
Mdelbene
WOW - with all the talk about this, I thought there'd be more than 10 or so breaks posted.

April 11, 2008, 06:04 PM
zhamlau
its an expensive product, and a lot of people have been sorta taped on sketch cards as of late. Its sad too, becouse RA really has turned out an amazingly nice product.

April 11, 2008, 07:01 PM
Incarnadine
Many of us had to get boxes where we could find them pre-release so we have to wait while the dealers ship them out. I know it'll be at least another week or maybe 2 before my case arrives. At least I'm hoping it won't be any longer than that.
I expect well see a lot more breaks starting in the next week or so as people start getting their boxes.

-Goethe

Ad pulchritudinem tria requiruntur: integritas, consonantia, claritas.
(Three things are required for beauty: wholeness, harmony, radiance.)

April 11, 2008, 09:00 PM
Mdelbene
What is Rittenhouse's policy/procedure for missing insert cards?

April 11, 2008, 10:44 PM
Haljordanfan
I just opened my case and one of the boxes is missing the silver seal with the box # on it? Is this a mistake from the factory or is this anything special. It's the first time I've recieved something without a # on it. Any ideas?
April 11, 2008, 11:07 PM
Over_Worked_Mom
Hal - the stickers are put on by hand so it's not unreasonable to think that they just missed one (or two, cause you know someone else will post mine was missing one tooooooo) We are all human after all, except those damn Klingons!
April 11, 2008, 11:47 PM
Scifi_Collector
quote:
Originally posted by Over_Worked_Mom:
Hal - the stickers are put on by hand so it's not unreasonable to think that they just missed one (or two, cause you know someone else will post mine was missing one tooooooo) We are all human after all, except those damn Klingons!

I had 3 that didn't have stickers, the funny part is, I had one box that had the sticker on the wrong side of the box. It wasn't where the opening is.
April 12, 2008, 07:11 AM
Haljordanfan
Did anyone find an archive box here?
April 12, 2008, 10:55 AM
Mdelbene
The last 6 boxes we were able to scrounge up yeilded the following wonderful sketches:

Artist: Dan Cooney
Character: Snowbird

Artist: Andre Toma
Character: Invisible Woman

Artist: William O’Neill (maybe)
Character: Black Cat

Artist: Alexandre Starling
Character: Black Cat (Gato Negro)

Artist: Rich Molinelli
Character: Magik

Artist: Steve Miller
Character: Tigra

Only real dissapointment is that from 18 boxes we were not able to complete a Embraced set. Missing E-6.

April 12, 2008, 11:02 AM
cverdec
I cracked my 1/2 case of The Women of Marvel. This is a great set. Rittenhouse pulled out all the plugs on this one.

And of Course my sketches and the Adam Hughes Auto Case Card I picked up. I love all of the sketches I pulled!! Big Grin

By cverdec at 2008-04-12

A BIG THANK YOU to all the artists and Rittenhouse for making this an awesome set!!!
Clap Elephant Bouncey

Chris
April 12, 2008, 03:00 PM
cardster
2 boxes and 2 nice sketches.

Well done RA on another great set !!

Anyone know who the character is, in the second sketch ?