Non-Sport Update's Card Talk NSU Home | NSU Store | In The Current Issue... | Contact Us |
Non-Sport Update    Non-Sport Update's Card Talk  Hop To Forum Categories  Box Breakdowns    Nevermore Alice (Marty and Boo's Cards, 2012)
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Nevermore Alice (Marty and Boo's Cards, 2012)
 Login/Join

Gold Card Talk Member
posted

First nine I pulled from my 25 packs.In order the artists are 2 x Boo, 2 x Dennis Budd, 2 x Francois Chartier, Patrick Finch, Fer Galicia, and Rusty Gilligan.

The two Boo's are titled "Boo Hoooooo" and "Heroes in a half shell" Big Grin .More to come later.

This message has been edited. Last edited by: H_Toser,

Posts: 2564 | Location: Sutton Coldfield England | Registered: August 09, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gold Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post

Artists are 2 x Mario Lodriguez, Elfie Lebouleux, 2 x Remy Eisu Mohktar, Ashleigh Popplewell, 3 x Walter Rice.

Posts: 2564 | Location: Sutton Coldfield England | Registered: August 09, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gold Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
Last lot of nine:

Artists for the first seven are Luke Smarto, Bianca Thompson, 2 x Thor, Mel Uran, 2 x Noah Whyler.

Any help with the other two artists appreciated.

All in all I thought this was a brilliant set and great value for money Clap .Collation of the base cards was perfect with 5 complete sets and no extras.Also had five of the promo cards to go with them.

One question for Boo.I had 22 red envelopes and three black ones.I assumed at first that the black ones were the incentives with two sketches but this was not the case, the two sketch envelopes were both red.Any reason for the black ones?

BTW I think going with the paper envelopes is exactly the right move.Cheaper for you I would think and lighter for postage too Thumb Up .

Titanium Card Talk Member
Picture of wolfie
posted Hide Post
I like the one with the girl and the green teapot where she appears to be crying.

Posts: 29001 | Location: wolverhampton staffs uk | Registered: July 19, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
The Black and White one is George Webber and the Colour one I think is Jim Kyle - nice cards. I wonder what my 25 packs will hold?

Posts: 277 | Location: Hell, England | Registered: December 13, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gold Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by jaseb:
The Black and White one is George Webber and the Colour one I think is Jim Kyle - nice cards. I wonder what my 25 packs will hold?

Thanks for the info Thumb Up .

Silver Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
OK, my turn to post a few pulls. I'm really pleased with sketches I found especially now that Boo has posted a list of sketch numbers for artists on the set. So here are the 26 sketches I pulled from my initial order of 25 packs:

Kristen Allen, Boo, Boo
Boo, Boo, Boo
Boo, Dennis Budd, Dennis Budd

Dennis Budd, Dennis Budd, Francois Chartier
Fer Galicia, Dan Gorman, Randy Kintz
Jim Kyle, Kat Laurange

Marlo Lodriguez, Russ Platt
Tim Proctor, Danielle Soloud, Danielle Soloud
Vince Sunico, Bianca Thompson, Thor
Mel Uran

I also got 5 complete 10 card base sets along with 5 promo cards
Smile

Posts: 1529 | Location: Warrington, UK | Registered: January 10, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
The second part of my order arrived this morning. Another 12 packs containing 13 sketches. In view of the content, I don't think that was my unlucky number this week Big Grin

Boo, Pablo Diaz, Eisu
Fer Galicia, Patrick Finch, Russ Platt
Ashleigh Popplewell, Ashleigh Popplewell, Tim Proctor

Elfie Lebouleux
Elfie Lebouleux, Vince Sunico
Jim Kyle

Posts: 1529 | Location: Warrington, UK | Registered: January 10, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of cmcdjj37
posted Hide Post
Kat Laurange & Mel Uran:

Tim Shay:

Posts: 209 | Location: Castle Rock, Colorado | Registered: July 21, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of cmcdjj37
posted Hide Post
This was the first time I've ever purchased sketch cards and I have to say that I was extremely impressed. I'll be picking up everything Nevermore Alice related from here on out.

Posts: 209 | Location: Castle Rock, Colorado | Registered: July 21, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by cmcdjj37:
This was the first time I've ever purchased sketch cards and I have to say that I was extremely impressed. I'll be picking up everything Nevermore Alice related from here on out.
That being the case, then it's fair to say you lucked out big time with your packs. Tim Shay only did three sketches for this set so you have got an extremely rare sketch in your hands Thumb Up

Picture of Boo
posted Hide Post
i am SOOooo glad your all happy with your cards Smile i can see some i really wanted to steal, but no, i let them stay in the packs for you all to enjoy and keep forever

we have more exciting nevermore alice coming this year and in the plans for next year Smile

did i mention Dorathy is making her first appearance in Nevermore Alice Flux wink wink

Posts: 95 | Location: England | Registered: December 05, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Boo
posted Hide Post
I purchased two packs for my Mum as a gift (i orderd and paid for them exactly like you guys so i could make sure the system worked right for everyone)

here are the two sketchcards she got

and

Posts: 95 | Location: England | Registered: December 05, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
As already posted in Open the Box Day thread, I reserved 6 packs of Nevermore Alice that I received last week and managed to fight off the temptation to open.

From my 6 packs I ended up with seven sketch cards, 2 promo cards, 1 base set plus two duplicates. Pictures of the cards can be found in the OTBD thread.

For some reason I can't fathom Imageshack would only allow me to portray 6 of the 7, the missing one was by Boo entitled "Feel my Klingons"

regards

John

This message has been edited. Last edited by: JOHN LEVITT,

Posts: 2120 | Location: United Kingdom | Registered: October 14, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Boo
posted Hide Post

Check it out folks, the cards for this serise are mind blowing

www.nevermorealice.com