Non-Sport Update's Card Talk NSU Home | NSU Store | In The Current Issue... | Contact Us |
Non-Sport Update    Non-Sport Update's Card Talk  Hop To Forum Categories  Box Breakdowns    WWF Lenticular Cardz (Artbox 2001)
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

WWF Lenticular Cardz (Artbox 2001)
 Login/Join

Picture of JoeyUK
posted
Never seen or heard of them before so i snapped a box up from the internet.

24 Packs per box
8 cards per pack.

30 regular cards
10 Full Motion Cards
4 3D cards
and
1 3D full motion card (Ultra card)

Cards are nice design (rounded courners) with good action sequences - my favourite 3 been:

3) HHH performing the pedigree on Jericho.
2) The Rock doing his "just bring it" hand
motion
1) Trish Stratus shaking her ***! lmao! Metal

Anyway, how did i do?

5 cards short of a full set!! Shake Head
Gutted i was because i don't plan on buying another box just to complete the set and it is highly unlikely i will be able to trade with anyone - i do have a huge stock of doubles though!

I did however get the ultra rare card!...but it is very poor - they could have tried to do something else - die cut or foil just to make it stand out from the rest - it's redeeming feature though is the fact that it is of "The Godfather" and he "hoes" lmao! Metal the good old days.

So, my overll opinion. Nice set of cards, not too many in the set but it would still take 2 or 3 boxes to complete, just a shame about the chase cards. Find one at a decent price i.e. £5 mark, go for it.

3/5

Posts: 460 | Location: West Yorkshire | Registered: December 04, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post