Non-Sport Update's Card Talk NSU Home | NSU Store | In The Current Issue... | Contact Us |
Non-Sport Update    Non-Sport Update's Card Talk  Hop To Forum Categories  Box Breakdowns    Yearbox 2006 (Strictly Ink)
Page 1 2 3 4 5 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Yearbox 2006 (Strictly Ink)
 Login/Join

Gold Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
Got a box of this as well Smile
The highlights.....
Cathy Gale Costume card
Gil Grissom's Auto from CSI
Kathrine Willows Sketch from that man Warren Martineck Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile
Loads of promos and cool stuff, well happy

KADRAN00157

Posts: 3429 | Location: UK | Registered: November 29, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of miket999
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Graham:
The sketch is by Cat Staggs.

Thanks Graham. I appreciate it.

Mike.

Posts: 5347 | Location: Warrenton, Virginia, USA | Registered: January 08, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of manolito
posted Hide Post
Here is my box number 47.

Only the extra cards the rest is normal like everyone.
Only 1 complain 2 preview sets are not compleet is this normal ??

Posts: 164 | Location: the netherlands | Registered: May 06, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Titanium Card Talk Member
Picture of wolfie
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by manolito:
Only 1 complain 2 preview sets are not compleet is this normal ??

Your preview sets should be complete, drop Barrie an email.

Posts: 28999 | Location: wolverhampton staffs uk | Registered: July 19, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Bronze Card Talk Member
Picture of Chrisahend
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Boldlygone:
Here's what I found in the year box:
2 sketches:
John Steed by NIK Thumb Up
somone from CSI by Chris henderson

I believe that is Liz Vassey who plays a recurring character on the show.

quote:
Originally posted by Dalekfan:
Got these 2 lovely sketches from my last Year Box; fantastic cards, but gutted that I didn't get a Who sketch. Both are up for trade for any Who sketches:

I don't recognize the signature on that John Steed sketch. Who did it? It's a very nice sketch.

Chris H

Posts: 869 | Location: Birmingham, AL | Registered: November 07, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of sittin9duck
posted Hide Post
The Steed sketch is by Carolyn Edwards

Posts: 301 | Location: redcar,UK | Registered: January 31, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of zhamlau
posted Hide Post
actually, if your reffering to the one above, thats cynthia cummens.

Posts: 1882 | Location: michigan | Registered: September 09, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Diamond Card Talk Member
Picture of hammer
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by zhamlau:
actually, if your reffering to the one above, thats cynthia cummens.

I'm glad you said that cos that's what I was going to say Smile

Posts: 12154 | Location: England | Registered: September 16, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of sittin9duck
posted Hide Post
As the question was after the quote it seemed like he was talking about Dalekfan's Steed by Edwards.

Posts: 301 | Location: redcar,UK | Registered: January 31, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Dalekfan:
Got these 2 lovely sketches from my last Year Box; fantastic cards, but gutted that I didn't get a Who sketch. Both are up for trade for any Who sketches:

Hi Dalekfan. Just to reiterate I have a Nik b/w ink sketch of a Robot of Death if you are interested in swapping. Unless of course, you already managed to arrange a trade elsewhere.

Posts: 51 | Location: Scotland | Registered: June 16, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Dalekfan
posted Hide Post
Can you post a pic of it please Minigiles??

Posts: 449 | Location: West Yorkshire | Registered: November 04, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post

posted Hide Post
Sadly no, not entirely up to speed when it comes to computers. Will have a look at the Strictly Ink and try to direct you to where it is on their site, if that helps.

Assuming it is on the site, there are a lot that aren't.

Posts: 51 | Location: Scotland | Registered: June 16, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Dalekfan
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by minigiles:
Will have a look at the Strictly Ink and try to direct you to where it is on their site, if that helps.

Assuming it is on the site, there are a lot that aren't.

Thanks. Thumb Up

Posts: 449 | Location: West Yorkshire | Registered: November 04, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Bronze Card Talk Member
Picture of NIK
posted Hide Post
Hi Dalekfan and MiniGiles, let me help!
Is it one of these?

Mars Attacks Uprising, Hobbit Battle of the 5 Armies, Star Wars Masterwork, Marvel Premier 2014, The Hobbit an Unexpected Journey, Guardians of the Galaxy, Mars Attacks Heritage, Marvel 70th Anniv', The Prisoner, Star Wars Galaxy 4, X-Men Archives, LOTR Masterpieces II, Vampirella, Indiana Jones and the Kingdom of the Crystal Skull, Dr Who, Marilyn Monroe and CSI sketch card artist.

Posts: 518 | Location: London UK | Registered: November 28, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Dalekfan
posted Hide Post
Many thanks, Nik. Thumb Up

Wait to hear from you Minigiles!!!

Picture of Dalekfan
posted Hide Post
I'm just disappointed that so few Who sketches have been pulled so far, although there are plenty listed. Shake Head

I got one from 3 Yearboxes (Jessica Hickman Tom Baker sketch posted earlier), but has anyone else pulled one???? Confused

Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of Cardz_house
posted Hide Post
I made my order on the day the 1st invite was sent but till now, haven't received anything yet....

However, judging from how many sketches were pulled from box numbering 1-100, I won't be surprised if the later numbers all have more sketches like 3-4 as advertised.

Some of my traders: Star*Mystyk, davelennox, Jack London, Chris Byrne, TAT, spidergoblin, Brimaster, cverdec, mac13, mars53, Ryan Cracknell, wuher, angelchick182, FRANK AMICO, batmancity, Card Reaper, Over_Worked_Mom, Dewman, THX2112, venom5liter, batmancity, barobehere, KADRAN00157, browninga5m, trade-a-card, FCB, wolfie, ghostrider666, Brian A. Davis, s8zaphod, Cee_Jay

Posts: 1451 | Location: Singapore | Registered: January 20, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Dalekfan
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Cardz_house:
I made my order on the day the 1st invite was sent but till now, haven't received anything yet....

However, judging from how many sketches were pulled from box numbering 1-100, I won't be surprised if the later numbers all have more sketches like 3-4 as advertised.

You could well be right - I hope you are lucky in that respect.

However, seems unfair to the "early buyers" if its the case that the higher numbers have more sketches... Shake Head

Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of Cardz_house
posted Hide Post
On a speculative note, the Doctor Who Monochrome series can be taken as a guide. The higher numbers cases all have an increasing amount of redemption cards as compared to those low numbered cases where all if not most are actual sketches.

Some of my traders: Star*Mystyk, davelennox, Jack London, Chris Byrne, TAT, spidergoblin, Brimaster, cverdec, mac13, mars53, Ryan Cracknell, wuher, angelchick182, FRANK AMICO, batmancity, Card Reaper, Over_Worked_Mom, Dewman, THX2112, venom5liter, batmancity, barobehere, KADRAN00157, browninga5m, trade-a-card, FCB, wolfie, ghostrider666, Brian A. Davis, s8zaphod, Cee_Jay

Posts: 1451 | Location: Singapore | Registered: January 20, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by NIK:
Hi Dalekfan and MiniGiles, let me help!
Is it one of these?

OK Dalek fan the one I have for swapping is the one at the top left.

If you're interested, let me know and I'll get details.