Non-Sport Update's Card Talk NSU Home | NSU Store | In The Current Issue... | Contact Us |
Non-Sport Update    Non-Sport Update's Card Talk  Hop To Forum Categories  Box Breakdowns    Family Guy: Season 2 (Inkworks)
Page 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Family Guy: Season 2 (Inkworks)
 Login/Join

Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of SHouseman
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by jschl93994:
Ok I just got done opening another 2 cases and had 2 nice pulls. Both Tone Rodriguez...... Could someone please help me with who Stuey is supposed to be. Looks cool but have no clue who it is of...... Thanks and enjoy. ~Josh

Nice! This is where they're playing strip poker in the Hall of Justice! "Come on Wonder Woman, take it off! WhaHoo!!!" That's her bra/top thrown in front of the guys on the table.

Yeah, I'm a Family Guy geek. FrownBig Grin

Posts: 1186 | Location: USA | Registered: June 13, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of SHouseman
posted Hide Post
quote:

Phoebe Diamond is the character's name on your sketch card!

Courtesy of your local Family Guy nerd Big Grin

Posts: 1186 | Location: USA | Registered: June 13, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Wow Houseman..... very impressive. Since you did so good I have another one for you.......... Who is this?

Posts: 18 | Location: Maryland | Registered: January 28, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
And heres another one thats going into my PC with the star wars/nirvana/wolverine and such.

Posts: 18 | Location: Maryland | Registered: January 28, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gold Card Talk Member
Picture of Peter cloet
posted Hide Post
that last one is very impressive. cool

A belgian hiphop group

Posts: 3634 | Location: Belgium | Registered: January 31, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
here are the 2 sketches i pulled out my 2 boxes a stewie by nar
and a peter by chris moreno

Posts: 25 | Location: richmond , va | Registered: February 12, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Bronze Card Talk Member
Picture of Ged
posted Hide Post
can anybody point me in the right direction(through email or pm) as to where i could get a couple of boxes of these as ive been looking for them for a long time and cant find any Frown

thanks

Posts: 562 | Location: Liverpool UK | Registered: March 06, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of john the hat
posted Hide Post
looks to me that stewie is the rocketeer

Posts: 1115 | Location: England | Registered: March 31, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of SHouseman
posted Hide Post
quote:
Wow Houseman..... very impressive. Since you did so good I have another one for you.......... Who is this?

Wow. I don't know that one, it's a pretty generic character... Let me think on it, I'll try to figure him out! Smile

Gold Card Talk Member
Picture of AJJ
posted Hide Post
It looks a little like Joe's son.

Posts: 4594 | Location: Liverpool, UK | Registered: June 12, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of MadCow
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by batmantdk:
here are the 2 sketches i pulled out my 2 boxes a stewie by nar

That Stewie is AWESOME!!! Nice pull!!! LMK if you're looking to trade...

I have a lot of 3 boxes on the way so I can't wait to crack these suckers open! My wife and I are HUGE Family Guy fans...

Posts: 134 | Location: Lakewood, NJ | Registered: March 18, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post

posted Hide Post

Picture of MadCow
posted Hide Post
HOT DAMN! Eek

I hope my pulls are half as good as some of these...

Posts: 134 | Location: Lakewood, NJ | Registered: March 18, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
And heres 2 more for my PC...... Moreno is my fav artist, and it was cool I got these in back to back boxes!

Picture of MadCow
posted Hide Post
OK so what are the odds of this...

I ordered a 3 box lot and these are the sketches I pulled:

I am stoked that the 2 are NAR! sketches but damn, I would have liked at least another character. Razz

The middle one is going up for trade for other FG sketches...

I also pulled a Jennifer Tilly auto, the only one out of all 3 boxes...

Picture of MadCow
posted Hide Post
3 more boxes:

2 Peters by Tone Rodriguez and Mutant Stewie by Cynthia Cummens. The Cummens is #'d 524/524...

Also pulled a Michael McKean Auto...

posted Hide Post

Is this one themed?

Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of zhamlau
posted Hide Post
looks like scarface

Posts: 1882 | Location: michigan | Registered: September 09, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of HIM
posted Hide Post
quote:

Is this one themed?

Thats the episode where Peter had to hang out with the mob guys son that everyone hated because he was annoying...wasnt his name Fat Tony?

Posts: 2485 | Location: Austin Tx | Registered: December 11, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of HIM
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by SHouseman:
quote:

Wow. I don't know that one, it's a pretty generic character... Let me think on it, I'll try to figure him out! Smile

Volcano insurance salesman?

Posts: 2485 | Location: Austin Tx | Registered: December 11, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post