Non-Sport Update's Card Talk NSU Home | NSU Store | In The Current Issue... | Contact Us |
Non-Sport Update    Non-Sport Update's Card Talk  Hop To Forum Categories  Box Breakdowns    Dexter (Breygent Marketing)
Page 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Dexter (Breygent Marketing)
 Login/Join

Manufacturer
posted Hide Post
send me the card (ny address and i will replace tom

Posts: 3260 | Location: New York | Registered: March 24, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of Darth Vader Fan
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Breygent Marketing:
send me the card (ny address and i will replace tom
Thank you Tom, I sent you an email Wave

Posts: 1018 | Location: North Carolina, USA | Registered: September 16, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Bronze Card Talk Member
Picture of MvG
posted Hide Post
Anyone knows the artist of this Dexter sketchcard? It is one from the San Diego boxes so it has to be Trev Murphy or David Desbois??

Posts: 792 | Location: Netherlands | Registered: April 25, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gold Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
Can't tell you who the artist is but that is one amazing sketch card Drool .

Whoever it is should be at the top of card manufacturers lists for future releases.

Posts: 2564 | Location: Sutton Coldfield England | Registered: August 09, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Manufacturer
posted Hide Post
trev murphy

tom

Posts: 3260 | Location: New York | Registered: March 24, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Bronze Card Talk Member
Picture of MvG
posted Hide Post
Thank you Tom. Hope I will pull one of those out of the SDCC box I ordered.

If I understand correctly. There are 6 artists exclusively for the San Diego boxes. Which six are that exactly? I checked elsewhere and got a list of seven, so one must not be on it:
Jason Carrier
Kevin Graham
Charles Hall
David Desbois
Trev Murphy
Steven Miller
Brian Kong

Is it also correct the back of the sketch cards is sligthly different then the regular boxes? Just wondering!

Thanks,
Mario

Posts: 792 | Location: Netherlands | Registered: April 25, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Manufacturer
posted Hide Post
7 ARTISTS AND YES SLIGHT CHANGE ON BACK OF SKETCH CARD TOM

Bronze Card Talk Member
Picture of MvG
posted Hide Post
Thanks again Tom Thumb Up

posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Breygent Marketing:
7 ARTISTS AND YES SLIGHT CHANGE ON BACK OF SKETCH CARD TOM

will you be updating your homepage with scans of the comic con cards or a complete checklist? that would be cool

Posts: 17 | Location: Germany | Registered: April 14, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Administrator
Picture of H_Toser
posted Hide Post
Hi:

Tom asked me to post the image below. I think he wants it in this thread.

Posts: 12995 | Location: Harrisburg, PA, USA | Registered: November 29, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Bronze Card Talk Member
Picture of MvG
posted Hide Post
Is the artist of this sketch Kevin Graham?

Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of Darth Vader Fan
posted Hide Post
I just wanted to thank Tom for replacing my damaged DC11 costume card. He sent me a nice care package with the costume card and it was the variant Eek

Thanks again Tom Wave

Posts: 1018 | Location: North Carolina, USA | Registered: September 16, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
guess what everyone i just pulled #3 of 18 of the sdcc props

Posts: 230 | Location: pa | Registered: March 31, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by MvG:
Is the artist of this sketch Kevin Graham?

Looks like his work, but the signature on the back is what we need to confirm it 100%

Posts: 139 | Location: Lake Placid, FL | Registered: June 26, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of ocdlotr
posted Hide Post
...definitely Kevin Graham!

...and, does anyone have an image of the Z hotel prop card?

Thanks... Thumb Up

Posts: 216 | Location: New York | Registered: March 28, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by ocdlotr:
...definitely Kevin Graham!

...and, does anyone have an image of the Z hotel prop card?

Thanks... Thumb Up

i will scan mine tomorow it will be for sale since i figure i can get some money for it and since i am not one of the 18 ppl going to make a masterset i pulled a sdcc JLH auto too i had a great day i will be updating my trade list whenever i have more the 5 min to be online

Posts: 230 | Location: pa | Registered: March 31, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Bronze Card Talk Member
Picture of MvG
posted Hide Post
Thx! Kevin Graham it is.

posted Hide Post
another easy way to tell the difference btw the sdcc sketch and the regular ones is the copyright date the sdcc are 2009 and the regular set is 2008 i just notice that bc i got three of the boxes i pulled two kong sketchs and a Graham

Bronze Card Talk Member
Picture of TC00
posted Hide Post
I bought 2 packs of this set and in the first pack was just commons but in the second pack was DD#3 The Dark Defender card and a Jennifer Carpenter (Debra Morgan) autograph card! Elephant Since I can't seem to get hold of the latest copy of NSU could anyone tell me a good estimate of this cards value? Just wondering. Thanks. Big Grin

Posts: 937 | Location: UK | Registered: December 21, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gold Card Talk Member
Picture of Electrawoman Cards f/k/a jane
posted Hide Post
Too early to be in the price guide, but you definitely pulled a good one.

Posts: 3213 | Location: Queens NYC | Registered: September 21, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post