Non-Sport Update's Card Talk NSU Home | NSU Store | In The Current Issue... | Contact Us |
Non-Sport Update    Non-Sport Update's Card Talk  Hop To Forum Categories  Box Breakdowns    Dexter (Breygent Marketing)
Page 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Dexter (Breygent Marketing)
 Login/Join

Manufacturer
posted Hide Post
in the dexter comic con trev did only 3 cards

tom

Posts: 3260 | Location: New York | Registered: March 24, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
what is everyones z hotel key card # i have #3

This message has been edited. Last edited by: nick9819,

Posts: 230 | Location: pa | Registered: March 31, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of ocdlotr
posted Hide Post
...my Z hotel key card is #10/18...

...and my DEBRA patch card with an "IA" from the upper left MIAMI stitching is...#13/15...
Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin

Posts: 216 | Location: New York | Registered: March 28, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Bronze Card Talk Member
Picture of beamer
posted Hide Post
I have #9 of 18 on the "Z" hotel key card and my Debra Morgan patch variant is #2 of 15.

Posts: 755 | Location: FL | Registered: January 28, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Bronze Card Talk Member
Picture of Flag City Collectibles
posted Hide Post
Where is my Debra variant & Hotel Card? How many people got both? Was it luck or $$$? Those will probably be the only two cards I don't get because I like to pull my stuff. I am hoping for some nice rare variants from season 3 set!

Posts: 749 | Location: Florida, USA | Registered: June 29, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
i pulled my hotel card i did not get the debra variant tho

Posts: 230 | Location: pa | Registered: March 31, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
New Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
Here is a scan of my Debra variant including the back so others can see the difference on the back of the card as well as the "#1 of 15" printed near the bottom. If you look at beamer's #2 of 15 you will see how they are almost identical so they must have used multiple patches.

Hmmm. Apparently I can't post pics yet. Will try another route.

http://www.flickr.com/photos/4...0765/in/photostream/

http://www.flickr.com/photos/4...1055/in/photostream/

And in response to Flag City I was fortunate enough to pull this from my case. I almost passed out when I got it!

I also have the key card #1 of 18. I don't know how but I was incredibly lucky to not only procure the two rarest cards in set but also to both be the #1 variants! Don't think I will ever get that lucky again.

This message has been edited. Last edited by: 015omega,

Posts: 2 | Location: Washington state | Registered: August 12, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Bronze Card Talk Member
Picture of beamer
posted Hide Post
I bought my patch variant from someone who ordered multiple cases. The key card was pulled from a SDCC Dexter box. The odds of pulling a key card is approx 1 out of every 22 boxes. The odds of pulling a patch variant is one out of every 18 cases.

Omega, Your patch is almost exactly the same as mine. Maybe the shirt had a patch on both sleeves, even though you can't see it in the pic on the back of the card.

This message has been edited. Last edited by: beamer,

Posts: 755 | Location: FL | Registered: January 28, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Diamond Card Talk Member
Picture of hammer
posted Hide Post
Still waiting for my SDCC boxes Frown

Posts: 12154 | Location: England | Registered: September 16, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gold Card Talk Member
Picture of Graham
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by hammer:
Still waiting for my SDCC boxes Frown

Not to worry. There's an "Endless World" promo in the post Thumb Up

Posts: 3804 | Location: United Kingdom | Registered: April 21, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Bronze Card Talk Member
Picture of Flag City Collectibles
posted Hide Post
A punch of Lucky Ducks here getting the two rarest cards of the release! Big Grin

Posts: 749 | Location: Florida, USA | Registered: June 29, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post

Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of damien
posted Hide Post
quote:
Maybe the shirt had a patch on both sleeves, even though you can't see it in the pic on the back of the card.

indeed there should be a patch on each side
maybe they had removed one already

Posts: 1450 | Location: montreal,canada | Registered: September 07, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of venom5liter
posted Hide Post
SDCC Box

Box 1:
=====
1 Base Set
1 Behind The Scenes [Red Foil] DB3
2 Costumes DCC1, 3
1 Dark Defender [Red Foil] DD1
1 Dream Scenes [Red Foil] DS1
1 Group [Red Foil] DG1
1 Killer [Red Foil] DK3
1 Portraits [Red Foil] DT1
0 Prop
1 Relationships [Red Foil] DR3
1 Sketch Graham

Trade List | Want List | NonSport Collection | Wrestling Collection | Facebook

Posts: 1857 | Location: Sugar Grove, IL, United States | Registered: October 02, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Bronze Card Talk Member
Picture of Starchild
posted Hide Post
My wonderful fiance bought me 2 boxes for my birthday. Big Grin

Box 1
DC15 - Maria's shirt
DC12 - Frank's tie (awesome!)
DA1 - Michael C. Hall (Great pull. However, I already have one, so this one is up for trade).

Box 2
DC7 - Debra dual costume
DC9 - Dexter's bowling shirt (solid blue)
DA10 - Mark L. Young

I am very happy with the amount of hits per box, even though I only needed one of them. Dance

Posts: 603 | Location: CT | Registered: March 24, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of LUZNDAVE
posted Hide Post
Just Picked up a SDCC box. The Kevin Graham is even better in person.

Posts: 348 | Location: La Palma, CA | Registered: January 07, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of tragicend
posted Hide Post
i love that dexter sketch

Posts: 258 | Location: Homer Glen, IL | Registered: June 29, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Bronze Card Talk Member
Picture of beamer
posted Hide Post
I am a bit confused. How many different sketch artists are ther for the SDCC box?
I have 8
David Desbois
Brian Kong
Jason Carrier
Kevin Graham
Charles hall
Trevor Murphy
Steven Miller
Otis Frampton.

Any thoughts???

Bronze Card Talk Member
Picture of MvG
posted Hide Post
There are 7 different artists for the SDCC boxes. Otis Frampton is not one of them.

Trev Murphy only did three sketches.

Posts: 792 | Location: Netherlands | Registered: April 25, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of ocdlotr
posted Hide Post
quote:
Trev Murphy only did three sketches.

Mad Mad Mad Shake Head Shake Head Shake Head Mad Mad Mad

Posts: 216 | Location: New York | Registered: March 28, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Bronze Card Talk Member
Picture of MvG
posted Hide Post
I feel your pain.... Twak

Posts: 792 | Location: Netherlands | Registered: April 25, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post