Non-Sport Update's Card Talk NSU Home | NSU Store | In The Current Issue... | Contact Us |
Non-Sport Update    Non-Sport Update's Card Talk  Hop To Forum Categories  Box Breakdowns    Dexter (Breygent Marketing)
Page 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Dexter (Breygent Marketing)
 Login/Join

Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of Sidewinder
posted Hide Post
Breaks are looking great, can't wait to get my box soon. I'm really loving the variety in the costume swatches, lots of patterns and colours, I think they picked out some great outfits to use - great job BreygentSmile

Posts: 1225 | Location: Australia | Registered: November 05, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gold Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
Should't this tread be at the front page? I keep having to look for it.. Oh and mine where mailed from Florida on friday so I should have monday or tuesday Drool

Posts: 3874 | Location: Pennsylvania | Registered: January 29, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Administrator
Picture of H_Toser
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Jim Streich:
Should't this tread be at the front page? I keep having to look for it..

If you spot something like, please put in an alert. Its helpful to the Mods and myself and is likely to get the topic featured quickly. Thanks.

Posts: 12995 | Location: Harrisburg, PA, USA | Registered: November 29, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
If people haven't discovered it yet, there's a link at the top of the Breakdowns page:

"Want to see the most recently posted box breakdowns? Click here."

This shows all of the newer sets, and gives us a chance to "share the fun" when people report pulls from older sets.

Posts: 2424 | Location: North Augusta, SC, USA | Registered: November 28, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Administrator
Picture of H_Toser
posted Hide Post
Thanks Jeff!

Posts: 12995 | Location: Harrisburg, PA, USA | Registered: November 29, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Bronze Card Talk Member
Picture of Flag City Collectibles
posted Hide Post
I will have mine at the end of this week. Got on this product late. With Tom's Blessing I should hopefully be distributing Breygent products in the future. I will post my breakdowns and selling & trading accordingly. I think Breygent is learning from Inkworks previous mistakes and will be around for some time if they keep up their products. Thumb Up

This message has been edited. Last edited by: H_Toser,

Posts: 749 | Location: Florida, USA | Registered: June 29, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Ok, 2 boxes arrived today, 2 more on there way, I LOVE LOVE LOVE this set! Fabtastic job Tom and all at Breygent! Couldn't be happier with my breaks! Here's the highlights:

Box 1: 2 Costume cards (Angel and Harry Morgan) AND a C.S. Lee Autograph! Plus full base set and numerous chase set cards which I still need to sort through. The auto cards are wonderfully executed!

Box 2: ANOTHER 2 Costume cards! Rudy Cooper and Debra Morgan Smile No variants, but that's just nit-picking. Again numerous chase set cards. Oh, and what's that...

...A SKETCH CARD!!!! Man, one in each case and I hit the jackpot! It's a full colour characuture of Rita (I think, lol) but I'm still very new when it comes to sketches. The artist 'signatures' a scribble so not sure who's work it is. A great card though, very detailed and... well, I get a scan up in the ident thread asap.

Very, VERY happy with my pulls!

Posts: 235 | Location: UK | Registered: March 31, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Here's the sketch I pulled:

Asked in the ident thread, but any help on the artist/character welcome. Rita...?

Posts: 235 | Location: UK | Registered: March 31, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
http://s586.photobucket.com/al...w¤t=dexter.png

http://s586.photobucket.com/al...¤t=dexter1.png

here are scans of my sketches

and kris the artist is jason carrier

Posts: 230 | Location: pa | Registered: March 31, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Thanks Nick! Smile

posted Hide Post
Thats a Jim Carrier sketch. Nice.. Congrats, I got one of his and a Biran Kong in my case.

This is definatly a collector friendly product, cant wait to see the San Diego boxes.. 3 weeks away

Posts: 16 | Location: modesto | Registered: March 12, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post

Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of venom5liter
posted Hide Post
Box 1:
-----
1 Base Set
1 Autograph DA7
1 Behind The Scenes DB2
1 Costume DC21
1 Dark Defender DD3
2 Dream Scenes DS1,2
1 Group DG1
1 Killer DK3
1 Portrait DT3
0 Prop
1 Relationships DR3
0 Sketch

Box 2:
-----
1 Base Set
1 Autograph DA8
1 Behind The Scenes DB4
2 Costume DC7,18
1 Dark Defender DD1
1 Dream Scenes DS2
1 Group DG1
1 Killer DK5
1 Portrait DT1
1 Prop DPC3
1 Relationships DR2
0 Sketch

Box 3:
-----
0 Base Set
1 Autograph DA6
1 Behind The Scenes DB5
2 Costume DC14,20
1 Dark Defender DD1
1 Dream Scenes DS1
1 Group DG1
1 Killer DK1
0 Portrait
1 Prop DPC3
1 Relationships DR1
0 Sketch

Box 4:
-----
1 Base Set
0 Autograph
1 Behind The Scenes DB3
1 Costume DC19
1 Dark Defender DD4
1 Dream Scenes DS1
1 Group DG2
1 Killer DK4
1 Portrait DT4
1 Prop DPC2
0 Relationships
0 Sketch

Box 5:
-----
1 Base Set
0 Autograph
1 Behind The Scenes DB5
2 Costume DC1,10
1 Dark Defender DD2
1 Dream Scenes DS1
1 Group DG2
1 Killer DK6
1 Portrait DT2
0 Prop
1 Relationships DR3
0 Sketch

Box 6:
-----
1 Base Set
0 Autograph
1 Behind The Scenes DB1
2 Costume DC3,10
1 Dark Defender DD2
1 Dream Scenes DS2
1 Group DG2
1 Killer DK2
1 Portrait DT2
0 Prop
1 Relationships DR2
0 Sketch

Great job Breygent on this release Clap

Trade List | Want List | NonSport Collection | Wrestling Collection | Facebook

Posts: 1857 | Location: Sugar Grove, IL, United States | Registered: October 02, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Bronze Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
Any Dealers or Distributors have info on Incentive Grading breakdowns? Maybe Tom can provide us with the Population report as Beckett does not have Dexter cards updated yet in there grading service section. I have seen the majority of the following pop up on the bay:

3 case Dual Costume ranging from 8.5 to 9.0
(only seen one 9.5)

6 case Sketch ranging from 9.0 to 9.5
(only seen one 10.0)

8 case Sketch ranging from 9.0 to 9.5

10 Case Blood Slide ranging from 8.5 to 9.0
(only seen one 9.5)

Distributors are saying there are only two Sketches that graded 10.0 between incentives and case bonuses.

This message has been edited. Last edited by: Flag City Collectibles,

Posts: 749 | Location: Florida, USA | Registered: June 29, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Hi

I got a case today and here is my breakdown.
Very nice cards,great inserts.
Very happy with autographs, desappointed with prop (DPC3*2..., no Foot or hand), and costume are ok, but i regret i have 2 of them 3 times.(but i have the Lundy tie Smile )
Costume Cards:
DC1 - Astor(out of 226)
DC3 Angel(out of 335)
DC4 Angel(out of 335)*2
DC6 Cody(out of 165)
DC7 Debra(out of 325)
DC10 Doake(out of 315)
DC11 Lundy (out of 365)
DC12 Lundy (out of 145)
DC13 Harry Morgan(out of 375)*3
DC15 Laguerta(out of 365)*2
DC17 Laguerta(out of 365)
DC18 Rita(out of 265)*2
DC19 Rudy(out of 265)*3 - NO VARIANT
DC20 Masuka(out of 265)*2

Sketch:
Jason Carrier in Sleeve

Auto:
DA1 - Michael C. Hall (Dexter Morgan)
DA2 - Julie Benz (Rita Bennett)
DA3 - Jennifer Carpenter (Debra Morgan)
DA4 - Lauren Velez (Lt Maria Laguerta)
DA5 - David Zayas (Angel Batista)
DA6 - James Remar (Harry Morgan)

Prop:
Crime Scene tape (out of 400): DPC3 *2
Evidence Bag(out of 245): DPC5

The doubles and the sketch are available for trade
Patrice

Posts: 161 | Location: FRANCE | Registered: March 22, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Flag City Collectibles:
Any Dealers or Distributors have info on Incentive Grading breakdowns? May Tom can provide us with the Population report as Beckett does not have Dexter cards updated yet in there grading service section. I have seen the majority of the following pop up on the bay:

(seen one 10.0)

(seen one 9.5)

Distributors are saying there are only two Sketches that graded 10.0 between incentives and case bonuses.

I got a Pence, Miller, and 3 case Dual costume all graded 9.5. No 10's.

Posts: 139 | Location: Lake Placid, FL | Registered: June 26, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Bronze Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Chris Wrenn:
quote:
Originally posted by Flag City Collectibles:
Any Dealers or Distributors have info on Incentive Grading breakdowns? May Tom can provide us with the Population report as Beckett does not have Dexter cards updated yet in there grading service section. I have seen the majority of the following pop up on the bay:

(seen one 10.0)

(seen one 9.5)

I got a Pence, Miller, and 3 case Dual costume all graded 9.5. No 10's.

That 9.5 (3-Case) is the first I have heard or seen. Do you have a picture to post of it? That should demand some premium!

posted Hide Post

Posts: 139 | Location: Lake Placid, FL | Registered: June 26, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Rich With Cards
posted Hide Post
Just got home from work and have had my 3 cases delivered. Couldnt wait so have checked my cases little dissapointed as no added bonuses but still got the 36 boxes to open. Will try to post breakdowns once all opened.

Rich Big Grin

Posts: 87 | Location: West Midlands | Registered: June 27, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Bronze Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
Chris - Nice! Now I have seen a 9.5 of the 3 case incentive. Wanna Trade? I would trade two 8.5's for a 9.5 Wink Email me if you are looking for anything for the Dexter Series and we can possibly do some trading.

posted Hide Post
Never did post my full breakdown, but here are some nice Variants pulled from my cases. Two of the Dexter Bowling Shirt, One of the Rudy, and definitely the rarest variant I can think would be in the set, the Batista button hole variant. There can only be 6 or 7 of those right?

Also, even though I do not have a scan, I wanted to report that a friend who bought a case from me pulled quite possible the COOLEST variant possible. He pulled the DC9 Dexter Bowling shirt, with the Letter D from Dexter from the front of the shirt. I've seen it and man, it is a cool card.