Non-Sport Update's Card Talk NSU Home | NSU Store | In The Current Issue... | Contact Us |
Non-Sport Update    Non-Sport Update's Card Talk  Hop To Forum Categories  Box Breakdowns    Dark Angel (Topps)
Page 1 2 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Dark Angel (Topps)
 Login/Join

posted
Hey
I didnt see a post for this anywhere already so I started this one, It's been out for awhile now, but the boxes are getting very hard to find, I was lucky and found 3 sealed Hobby Boxes and bought them all.

I opened the first and got an Alimi Ballard as Herbal Auto =\

And..........
in the second box i got

JESSICA ALBA AS MAX AUTOGRAPH Bouncey Dance Big Grin

For the third box Im going to hold onto it for now.

Posts: 151 | Location: Sacramento | Registered: June 08, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gold Card Talk Member
Picture of Graham
posted Hide Post
ALL YOUR CHRISTMAS WISHES AT ONCE Elephant Elephant Elephant

Posts: 3804 | Location: United Kingdom | Registered: April 21, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
OH MAN U GOT THAT RIGHT Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin

Posts: 151 | Location: Sacramento | Registered: June 08, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of Jessica
posted Hide Post
MAN! Congratulations on that totally awesome pull!

Posts: 1950 | Location: Baltimore, Maryland, USA | Registered: May 26, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Gotham95
posted Hide Post
WOW! Great find Scott. Quite lucky indeed.

Posts: 65 | Location: Oklahoma | Registered: March 08, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gold Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
Way to go on the autograph card Smile
Nice one and welcome to the board new members Smile

KADRAN00157

Posts: 3429 | Location: UK | Registered: November 29, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
New Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
2 Hobby Boxes.

Box #0661002:
Foil Cards #1 (x2), #2, #3 (x2), #4, #5
Autograph: Peter Bryant (Bling)
Autograph: Richard Gun (Sketchy)

Box #0661003:
Foil Cards #1, #2, #3, #4, #5 (x2)
Autograph: Alimi Ballard (Herbal)
Autograph: J.C. MacKenzie (Normal)

Not bad - 2 autos from each box, at odds of 1:33!

Posts: 9 | Location: UK | Registered: September 12, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of WarriorBabe
posted Hide Post
Great pulls El!
I've been hunting for Dark Angel boxes for a while now, haven't come across any!

Posts: 1959 | Location: UK | Registered: December 09, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Gotham95
posted Hide Post
Me too. A box might be my only hope of finding the one Auto left I need: Jessica Alba.

Posts: 65 | Location: Oklahoma | Registered: March 08, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Bronze Card Talk Member
Picture of Starchild
posted Hide Post
I have all but one auto from this set....the elusive James Cameron card.

I WILL own it one day...I WILL...I WILL... Bouncey

Posts: 603 | Location: CT | Registered: March 24, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Gotham95
posted Hide Post
I found Cameron last month. Couldn't belive it. Now if I could be so lucky with Alba.

posted Hide Post
Your lucky to get Cameron, I am also looking for his auto as it is the last one I need for a Master Set of Dark Angel, I have been lucky with Alba though as I have two Jessica Alba autographs Big Grin , 1 pulled and 1 I bought before they started selling for $500+

Scott

posted Hide Post
Picked up a Hobby Box of Dark Angel and I got

2 Base Sets
1 Foil Insert Set
Richard Gunn as Sketchy Auto
Peter Bryant as Bling Auto

posted Hide Post
I had bought a box of these about a month ago and opened it until I got a Alimi Ballard, and my 20 month old was being a little monster so figuring there was no more autographs in the box I put it aside, and tonight I decided to open the last packs that remained (around 12) and in the last pack there was a James Cameron autograph. Its no Jessica Alba, but I was still excited for a 2nd autograph, and he is the hardest one to pull. Smile

Posts: 284 | Location: Boise, ID, USA | Registered: February 02, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gold Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
Way to go Ztaylork
Nice one!!!!

KADRAN00157

Posts: 3429 | Location: UK | Registered: November 29, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Diamond Card Talk Member
Picture of spidergoblin
posted Hide Post
certainly worth the wait for that surprise Thumb Up

"nuff said"

"it traps,it kills,it eats....that's what a good spider does"
Alice Cooper

Posts: 10448 | Location: Lubbock,TX | Registered: March 08, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gold Card Talk Member
Picture of Raj
posted Hide Post
One box

Peter Bryant (Bling) auto.
One set of 5 foils with a dupe of 1/5.

Posts: 3249 | Location: Luton, UK | Registered: October 07, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of scott12
posted Hide Post
Got 1 box last week.
Base sets : 2
Foils : 1(x2),2,3(x2),5
Auotgraph :Peter Bryant & Alimi Ballard

Would have been nice to get a set of foils but I got 2 auto's.

Posts: 111 | Location: Ottawa, Ontario, Canada | Registered: December 14, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of ConfusedBoy
posted Hide Post
my one box at $130 + £22.19 customs charge yielded:

James Cameron auto, I certainly wouldn't have minded Alba or another auto...

RIP Robert Jordan (Oct 17, 1948 - Sep 16, 2007)

Posts: 226 | Location: UK | Registered: August 21, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gold Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
Thats very expensive,I got a couple of boxes about a year after release for £30 each and thought it was a bit pricey!

Having said that you were very lucky with the auto pulled as only the Alba is tougher to find.All the other autos are common and can be found easily for £10-£15 tops.

You could put it on Ebay and get most of your money back.

Posts: 2564 | Location: Sutton Coldfield England | Registered: August 09, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post