Non-Sport Update's Card Talk NSU Home | NSU Store | In The Current Issue... | Contact Us |
Non-Sport Update    Non-Sport Update's Card Talk  Hop To Forum Categories  Box Breakdowns    Bettie Page Series 2 (Versicolor, 2013)
Page 1 2 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Bettie Page Series 2 (Versicolor, 2013)
 Login/Join

Gold Card Talk Member
posted
Got five tins from Mike Hodkinson who is also getting me the Bombshells set Thumb Up .

Definitely beat the odds as four of the five had an extra card Smile .

Elaine Perna autograph,Spot Foil 1,Spot Foil 2.

Series One promo set redemption,Jeffrey Moy,Lee Kohse(honest I did not spill tea on this card! Big Grin ).

Judit Tondora,BOO,Eli Ruttin.

Quick question for Versicolor.The Elaine Perna autograph is stamped 1/1 on the back.Is this the only card Elaine signed?

This message has been edited. Last edited by: H_Toser,

Posts: 2564 | Location: Sutton Coldfield England | Registered: August 09, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Titanium Card Talk Member
Picture of wolfie
posted Hide Post
Congrats on your pulls. Clap

Posts: 28998 | Location: wolverhampton staffs uk | Registered: July 19, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Triple-Frog:

Quick question for Versicolor.The Elaine Perna autograph is stamped 1/1 on the back.Is this the only card Elaine signed?

Yes. Each artist signed a 1/1 card for this set.

Posts: 1568 | Location: NJ | Registered: August 28, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gold Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Ted Dastick Jr.:
quote:

Yes. Each artist signed a 1/1 card for this set.

I really did do well with these packs then Smile .Hopefully one of the LOST subsets I have on order will contain the spot foil 3.

Posts: 2564 | Location: Sutton Coldfield England | Registered: August 09, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
quote:
I really did do well with these packs then Smile

You sure did!

I was surprised to see the promo redemption again, I guess they all didn't get inserted into set 1.

Posts: 1568 | Location: NJ | Registered: August 28, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Looks like a newly printed redemption card !

The box 1 inserted redemption card does not have those three lines of
text along the bottom and the red border does not go all around the card.

Posts: 138 | Location: England | Registered: August 24, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gold Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
When are the binders shipping ?

Posts: 3994 | Location: NY | Registered: August 03, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Alex
posted Hide Post
I just got my two sets today and love them as much as the first set. I just have one question, on the back of one of sketches I have the number 2044 in the bottom right corner. Any ideas what that is all about?

Posts: 54 | Location: Rochester, NY | Registered: February 18, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gold Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Alex:
I just got my two sets today and love them as much as the first set. I just have one question, on the back of one of sketches I have the number 2044 in the bottom right corner. Any ideas what that is all about?

I think that is just the number of the blank sketch card in the original print run.The backs are the same as the first set so this number usually will tell you from which series it comes.Looking at my first series sketches the highest number I have is 1719.

Regarding the redemption card maybe some of the 50 sets were not claimed and as those redemptions have now expired Versicolor decided to insert as many new redemptions into series 2 as they had sets left.

Titanium Card Talk Member
Picture of wolfie
posted Hide Post
quote:
Regarding the redemption card maybe some of the 50 sets were not claimed and as those redemptions have now expired Versicolor decided to insert as many new redemptions into series 2 as they had sets left.

I allways knew you were a wise old frog. Thumb Up

Posts: 28998 | Location: wolverhampton staffs uk | Registered: July 19, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Versicolor
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Kennywood:
I REALLY hope you're mistaken. If you're correct, then additional sets will only diminish the value of the original sets. I bought mine with the assurance that there would be only 50 sets.

Hopefully, someone from Versicolor will be kind enough to elaborate.

There are NO ADDITIONAL SETS, only 50. There were 5 sets from the originals that never got redeemed. So instead of just keeping them, we made new redemption cards to give them away.

Posts: 122 | Location: Texas | Registered: July 19, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post

Picture of Versicolor
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Tommy C:
When are the binders shipping ?

Everything from everyone's orders shipped this week at the latest.

Posts: 122 | Location: Texas | Registered: July 19, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Versicolor:
quote:
Originally posted by Kennywood:
I REALLY hope you're mistaken. If you're correct, then additional sets will only diminish the value of the original sets. I bought mine with the assurance that there would be only 50 sets.

Hopefully, someone from Versicolor will be kind enough to elaborate.

There are NO ADDITIONAL SETS, only 50. There were 5 sets from the originals that never got redeemed. So instead of just keeping them, we made new redemption cards to give them away.

That makes sense, I never even thought about expiration dates.

Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of Elaine Perna
posted Hide Post
You pulled my signed card!! Big Grin Clap

Posts: 2274 | Location: Ontario, Canada | Registered: September 20, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gold Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Elaine Perna:
You pulled my signed card!! Big Grin Clap

And your handwriting is beautiful Thumb Up .You obviously had a good teacher at school.Reminds me of my handwriting years ago when it was more important to be legible than quick Roll Eyes /

Picture of Versicolor
posted Hide Post
Everyone will be happy to know that ALL Bettie Page orders as of this week have been shipped! All orders both foreign and domestic. Including all binders, all Box 2 sets and all subsets like X-Ray, Metallic and Lost.

We hope you all enjoy them very much.

Diamond Card Talk Member
Picture of hammer
posted Hide Post
Thumb Up

Posts: 12152 | Location: England | Registered: September 16, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gold Card Talk Member
Picture of Graham
posted Hide Post
Got my box from Versicolor today. Lovely sketch and a really well produced set.No other specials Frown

Posts: 3804 | Location: United Kingdom | Registered: April 21, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Diamond Card Talk Member
Picture of hammer
posted Hide Post
Very nice, still waiting for mine

Posts: 12152 | Location: England | Registered: September 16, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gold Card Talk Member
Picture of Graham
posted Hide Post
Mine was direct from Versicolor, rather than a dealer, if that helps for your delivery estimate.

Posts: 3804 | Location: United Kingdom | Registered: April 21, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post