Non-Sport Update's Card Talk
Bettie Page Series 2 (Versicolor, 2013)

This topic can be found at:
https://nonsportupdate.infopop.cc/eve/forums/a/tpc/f/4026073384/m/5607086926

March 22, 2013, 11:10 AM
Triple-Frog
Bettie Page Series 2 (Versicolor, 2013)
Got five tins from Mike Hodkinson who is also getting me the Bombshells set Thumb Up .

Definitely beat the odds as four of the five had an extra card Smile .

Elaine Perna autograph,Spot Foil 1,Spot Foil 2.

Series One promo set redemption,Jeffrey Moy,Lee Kohse(honest I did not spill tea on this card! Big Grin ).

Judit Tondora,BOO,Eli Ruttin.

Quick question for Versicolor.The Elaine Perna autograph is stamped 1/1 on the back.Is this the only card Elaine signed?

This message has been edited. Last edited by: H_Toser,
March 22, 2013, 11:34 AM
wolfie
Congrats on your pulls. Clap

March 22, 2013, 12:06 PM
Ted Dastick Jr.
quote:
Originally posted by Triple-Frog:

Quick question for Versicolor.The Elaine Perna autograph is stamped 1/1 on the back.Is this the only card Elaine signed?

Yes. Each artist signed a 1/1 card for this set.
March 22, 2013, 12:16 PM
Triple-Frog
quote:
Originally posted by Ted Dastick Jr.:
quote:

Yes. Each artist signed a 1/1 card for this set.

I really did do well with these packs then Smile .Hopefully one of the LOST subsets I have on order will contain the spot foil 3.
March 22, 2013, 01:32 PM
Ted Dastick Jr.
quote:
I really did do well with these packs then Smile

You sure did!

I was surprised to see the promo redemption again, I guess they all didn't get inserted into set 1.
March 22, 2013, 03:27 PM
AUST
Looks like a newly printed redemption card !

The box 1 inserted redemption card does not have those three lines of
text along the bottom and the red border does not go all around the card.
March 22, 2013, 04:08 PM
Tommy C
When are the binders shipping ?
March 22, 2013, 08:36 PM
Alex
I just got my two sets today and love them as much as the first set. I just have one question, on the back of one of sketches I have the number 2044 in the bottom right corner. Any ideas what that is all about?
March 23, 2013, 06:01 AM
Triple-Frog
quote:
Originally posted by Alex:
I just got my two sets today and love them as much as the first set. I just have one question, on the back of one of sketches I have the number 2044 in the bottom right corner. Any ideas what that is all about?

I think that is just the number of the blank sketch card in the original print run.The backs are the same as the first set so this number usually will tell you from which series it comes.Looking at my first series sketches the highest number I have is 1719.

Regarding the redemption card maybe some of the 50 sets were not claimed and as those redemptions have now expired Versicolor decided to insert as many new redemptions into series 2 as they had sets left.
March 23, 2013, 07:43 AM
wolfie
quote:
Regarding the redemption card maybe some of the 50 sets were not claimed and as those redemptions have now expired Versicolor decided to insert as many new redemptions into series 2 as they had sets left.

I allways knew you were a wise old frog. Thumb Up

March 23, 2013, 08:41 AM
Versicolor
quote:
Originally posted by Kennywood:
I REALLY hope you're mistaken. If you're correct, then additional sets will only diminish the value of the original sets. I bought mine with the assurance that there would be only 50 sets.

Hopefully, someone from Versicolor will be kind enough to elaborate.

There are NO ADDITIONAL SETS, only 50. There were 5 sets from the originals that never got redeemed. So instead of just keeping them, we made new redemption cards to give them away.

March 23, 2013, 08:43 AM
Versicolor
quote:
Originally posted by Tommy C:
When are the binders shipping ?

Everything from everyone's orders shipped this week at the latest.

March 23, 2013, 05:45 PM
Ted Dastick Jr.
quote:
Originally posted by Versicolor:
quote:
Originally posted by Kennywood:
I REALLY hope you're mistaken. If you're correct, then additional sets will only diminish the value of the original sets. I bought mine with the assurance that there would be only 50 sets.

Hopefully, someone from Versicolor will be kind enough to elaborate.

There are NO ADDITIONAL SETS, only 50. There were 5 sets from the originals that never got redeemed. So instead of just keeping them, we made new redemption cards to give them away.

That makes sense, I never even thought about expiration dates.
March 23, 2013, 06:13 PM
Elaine Perna
You pulled my signed card!! Big Grin Clap
March 24, 2013, 05:08 AM
Triple-Frog
quote:
Originally posted by Elaine Perna:
You pulled my signed card!! Big Grin Clap

And your handwriting is beautiful Thumb Up .You obviously had a good teacher at school.Reminds me of my handwriting years ago when it was more important to be legible than quick Roll Eyes /
March 24, 2013, 06:52 PM
Versicolor
Everyone will be happy to know that ALL Bettie Page orders as of this week have been shipped! All orders both foreign and domestic. Including all binders, all Box 2 sets and all subsets like X-Ray, Metallic and Lost.

We hope you all enjoy them very much.

March 25, 2013, 07:37 AM
hammer
Thumb Up
April 05, 2013, 08:23 AM
Graham
Got my box from Versicolor today. Lovely sketch and a really well produced set.No other specials Frown

April 05, 2013, 08:24 AM
hammer
Very nice, still waiting for mine
April 05, 2013, 12:40 PM
Graham
Mine was direct from Versicolor, rather than a dealer, if that helps for your delivery estimate.