Non-Sport Update's Card Talk NSU Home | NSU Store | In The Current Issue... | Contact Us |
Non-Sport Update    Non-Sport Update's Card Talk  Hop To Forum Categories  Box Breakdowns    Marvel Premier (Upper Deck, 2014)
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Marvel Premier (Upper Deck, 2014)
 Login/Join

New Card Talk Member
posted
Box #1
Thanos Base /199
Star Lord Gold /25
Captain America Shadow Box CSB 20
Kitty Pryde Sketch
Groot Sketch
Dual Panel Sketch by Raz

Box #2
Star Lord Base /199
Wasp Base /199
Elektra Sketch
Mephisto Printing Plate
Night Crawler Code Name Letter W
Wolverine Shadow Box CSB 30
Triple Panel Sketch by Harold Edge

How did I do and any help on the artists?

This message has been edited. Last edited by: H_Toser,

Posts: 3 | Location: Wisconsin | Registered: August 07, 2015Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Administrator
Picture of H_Toser
posted Hide Post
Hi MadtownSketchFan:

Welcome to our forum! Just wanted to let you know I updated your post a bit to keep the thread title consistent with the others in this forum.

I am surprised no one else has posted a breakdown for Premier 2014. I was nearly ready to email you to tell you that your post belonged in an existing thread as we try to keep all posts in this forum to one thread per set release but I then found out there have been no other Premier 2014 breakdowns posted!

Posts: 12995 | Location: Harrisburg, PA, USA | Registered: November 29, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
New Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post

Posts: 3 | Location: Wisconsin | Registered: August 07, 2015Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gold Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
Some really nice sketches there, I would say you did very well Thumb Up .

The Elektra is by Juno Sanchez.

Posts: 2564 | Location: Sutton Coldfield England | Registered: August 09, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post