Non-Sport Update's Card Talk NSU Home | NSU Store | In The Current Issue... | Contact Us |
Non-Sport Update    Non-Sport Update's Card Talk  Hop To Forum Categories  Box Breakdowns    2013 SDCC Dawn Collector Packs (Breygent Marketing, 2013)
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

2013 SDCC Dawn Collector Packs (Breygent Marketing, 2013)
 Login/Join

Bronze Card Talk Member
Picture of cverdec
posted
Here are my pulls from this year's Dawn SDCC Packs:

Adam Cleveland, Adam Cleveland, Roy Cover
Trev Murphy, Rhiannon Owens, Dan Schaefer
Autograph Cards (JML1 & JML2) PSC by Anthony Hochrein (not part of the set)

This message has been edited. Last edited by: H_Toser,

Chris

Posts: 920 | Location: Woodbridge, VA | Registered: August 21, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gold Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
Congrats on getting some! I found the sealed packs much harder and more expensive to get than in previous years and in the end reluctantly decided to pass Frown .

Posts: 2564 | Location: Sutton Coldfield England | Registered: August 09, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Bronze Card Talk Member
Picture of cverdec
posted Hide Post
I was lucky enough to pre-order them from a dealer who was set up out there. They went FAST this year though.

Chris

Posts: 920 | Location: Woodbridge, VA | Registered: August 21, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gold Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
Managed to get some packs too Smile
Got a Scott Rorie Sketch, Steven Miller sketch and Rhiannon Owens Sketch,
The scans don't do justice Frown
When you pack pull a good artist, boy it's something else Smile

KADRAN00157

Posts: 3429 | Location: UK | Registered: November 29, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post