Non-Sport Update's Card Talk NSU Home | NSU Store | In The Current Issue... | Contact Us |
Non-Sport Update    Non-Sport Update's Card Talk  Hop To Forum Categories  Box Breakdowns    Doctor Who + The Daleks/Daleks Invasion Earth 2150 AD (Unstoppable Cards, 2015)
Page 1 2 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Doctor Who + The Daleks/Daleks Invasion Earth 2150 AD (Unstoppable Cards, 2015)
 Login/Join

posted Hide Post
Seconded, cheers.

Posts: 288 | Location: Behind the sofa! | Registered: April 25, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
New Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
Good pull, Triple Frog Wink

For more of my work feel free to check out www.timdowler.com I have a dedicated sketch card section on the site, so please feel free to have a browse.

And all the best with the rest of your pulls!!

-Tim

Posts: 4 | Location: UK  | Registered: February 09, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gold Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
Further to my last post I received another package from Barrie today. It contained a binder for the Doctor Who release as well as two sketches, a signed printing plate, a printing plate and a film cell card Eek .

Unstoppable do have occasional collation problems but they are very quick to take care of those problems Thumb Up . Top notch customer service Smile .

Posts: 2564 | Location: Sutton Coldfield England | Registered: August 09, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Case breakdown 637-648
#637 Film cell Susan/David/Louise in Bunker, Tovey and Ingham autos.
#638 Film cell Susan and Wyler in bunker, Antrobus and Linden.
#639 Cribbins and Brooks autos. No sketch or cell!
#640 Cell Doctor and Tom by river, Antrobus and Linden autos.
#641 Sketch Paygan of David, Tovey and Brooks autos.
#642 Cell David, Doc and Madoc by campfire, Brooks and Cribbins
#643 Sketch colour of Prisoner artist?, Linden and Antrobus autos.
#644 Sketch Dr. and Tardis by Joe Miller, Brooks and Tovey autos.
#645 Cell David, Louise and Susan in bunker (dega vu), Linden and Antrobus autos
#646 Sketch Doctor by Marcia Dye, Brooks and Cribbins autos.
#647 Cell Doctor and Tom by river (again!), Tovey and Ingham autos.
#648 Cell David, Louise and Susan in Bunker (again!), Antrobus and Linden autos.

Foil breakdowns fine. Nice sketches but only five in case. With one box missing a hit over the foils and autos. Autograph distribution okay for the most part apart from getting only the two Barrie Ingham autos. A lot of repetition of the same image in the cells. Two of one, and three of the other. All from Daleks Invasion, none from first film. That may be the case throughout the cells. Haven't seen any from the first one.
Overall a bit disappointing.

Posts: 288 | Location: Behind the sofa! | Registered: April 25, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
And of course, I can't count, it's four sketches, not five! Counted the seven cells and subtracted from 12. D'oh!

Diamond Card Talk Member
Picture of hammer
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Spencer Quist:
Foil breakdowns fine. Nice sketches but only five in case. With one box missing a hit over the foils and autos. Autograph distribution okay for the most part apart from getting only the two Barrie Ingham autos. A lot of repetition of the same image in the cells. Two of one, and three of the other. All from Daleks Invasion, none from first film. That may be the case throughout the cells. Haven't seen any from the first one.
Overall a bit disappointing.

The other case break on here only had 2 Ingham Auto's

Posts: 12154 | Location: England | Registered: September 16, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Good point so that might be the norm, I guess.

Picture of sittin9duck
posted Hide Post
Picked up a box and got

Bernard Cribbins, Jennie Linden, Clinton Yeager sketch.

Posts: 301 | Location: redcar,UK | Registered: January 31, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post