Non-Sport Update's Card Talk NSU Home | NSU Store | In The Current Issue... | Contact Us |
Non-Sport Update    Non-Sport Update's Card Talk  Hop To Forum Categories  Box Breakdowns    Doctor Who + The Daleks/Daleks Invasion Earth 2150 AD (Unstoppable Cards, 2015)
Page 1 2 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Doctor Who + The Daleks/Daleks Invasion Earth 2150 AD (Unstoppable Cards, 2015)
 Login/Join

posted
Just received triple box/binder deal this morning here's the breakdown:

#10 Bernard Cribbins, Yvonne Antrobus Autos
B/W Pencil Sketch of Cushing, artist Lowle (?) EDIT: only just noticed this is on a Big Screen Additions Mono card rather than latest set one!
Foils F5-F9

#11 Jennie Linden, Roberta Tovey (sadly smudged)
Colour Dalek, artist Joshua Werner
Foils F1-F4

#12 Ray Brooks, Bernard Cribbins (double)
B/W Barbara, artist Chris Henderson
Foils F1-4, F8, F9

So a pretty happy bunny. One short of a set, need Barrie Ingham. Nice selection of sketches (pleasant surprise 3 for 3!), good looking set. Aside from the smudged card, no big deal, all good.

This message has been edited. Last edited by: Spencer Quist,

Posts: 288 | Location: Behind the sofa! | Registered: April 25, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gold Card Talk Member
Picture of Graham
posted Hide Post
I've just recieved the same deal as Spencer.

Box #0124
Bernard Cribbins & Ray Brooks autographs
Film Cell
Foils F5, F6, F7, F8, F9

Box #0125
Barrie Ingham & Jennie Linden autographs
Film Cell
Foils F1, F2, F3, F4, F9

Box #0126
Yvonne Antrobus X2 autographs
Sketch by Kevin Meinert
Foils F4, F5, F6, F7, F8

Very nice set, but I was very disappointed to get a double auto in one box. Takes the shine off it a bit. Would have also liked another sketch - 3 for Spencer, 1 for me. There were 705 sketches, not including incentives, which equate to 1:1.7

This message has been edited. Last edited by: Graham,

Posts: 3804 | Location: United Kingdom | Registered: April 21, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Diamond Card Talk Member
Picture of hammer
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Graham:

Box #0124
Film Cell
Foils F5, F6, F7, F8, F9

Box #0125
Film Cell
Foils F1, F2, F3, F4, F9

Box #0126
Sketch by Kevin Meinert
Foils F4, F5, F6, F7, F8

Very nice set, but I was very disappointed to get a double auto in one box. Takes the shine off it a bit. Would have also liked another sketch - 3 for Spencer, 1 for me. There were 705 sketches, not including incentives, which equate to 1:1.7

Disappointing to get same 2 autos in one box and to be outside the Odds for sketch cards Frown

Posts: 12154 | Location: England | Registered: September 16, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Graham:

Box #0124
Film Cell
Foils F5, F6, F7, F8, F9

Box #0125
Film Cell
Foils F1, F2, F3, F4, F9

Box #0126
Sketch by Kevin Meinert
Foils F4, F5, F6, F7, F8

Yeah, Swings and Roundabouts. Got lucky this time but check my B7 case breakdowns! I'm often the one with the short straw. So won't begrudge a bit of good luck for once. The double auto in the box is lax, have a word, sure something will be sorted out over that.

Posts: 288 | Location: Behind the sofa! | Registered: April 25, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Just to add that the smudged Roberta card has been sorted. Many thanks, Barrie.

Picture of monkeyafterdark
posted Hide Post
I got my four boxes through the mail today. Two of them have been opened as I write this. As with previous releases, all boxes are individually numbered. I received numbers 0002, 0007, 0008 and 0009.

Box 0002:
- Foil pack: #F4-F8
- Autograph cards: Ray Brooks, Roberta Tovey
- Film cell card

Roberta Tovey autograph cards are stickered on the back. Presumably something went wrong with the printing of them.

Box 0007:
- Foil pack: #F1, F6-F9
- Sketch card: Tom Savage

The sketch card is part of a puzzle. No idea of how many pieces. As the remaining boxes (keeping them for the weekend) are numbers 0008 and 0009 I may still hope to find the remaining puzzle pieces there.

Posts: 154 | Location: Belgium | Registered: September 21, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Spelling mistake. Tovay instead of Tovey. My smudged card came without a sticker while replacement had one!

Picture of sittin9duck
posted Hide Post
Got my case today.

Box 697 Ray Brooks, Bernard Cribbins, Paul Cowan sketch, f1 f6 f7 f8 f9
Box 698 Jennie Linden, Yvonne Antrobus, Film Cell, f1 f2 f3 f4 f5
Box 699 Yvonne Antrobus, Ray Brooks, Danielle Ellison sketch, f5 f6 f7 f8 f9
Box 700 Barrie Ingham, Roberta Tovey, Film Cell, f1 f2 f3 f4 f9
Box 701 Bernard Cribbins, Jennie Linden, Ted Dastick sketch, f4 f5 f6 f7 f8
Box 702 Yvonne Antrobus, Ray Brooks, Jerry Fleming sketch, f1 f2 f3 f8 f9
Box 703 Roberta Tovey, Jennie Linden, Adam Cleveland sketch f3 f4 f5 f6 f7
Box 704 Yvonne Antrobus, Ray Brooks, Film Cell, f1 f2 f7 f8 f9
Box 705 Bernard Cribbins, Barrie Ingham, Laura Inglis sketch, f2 f3 f4 f5 f6
Box 706 Roberta Tovey, Jennie Linden, Elfie Lebouleux sketch, f1 f6 f7 f8 f9
Box 707 Yvonne Antrobus, Ray Brooks, Film Cell, f1 f2 f3 f4 f5
Box 708 Yvonne Antrobus, Ray Brooks, Rupam sketch, f5 f6 f7 f8 f9

This message has been edited. Last edited by: sittin9duck,

Posts: 301 | Location: redcar,UK | Registered: January 31, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Clearly I'm not the kind of trading card collector who can leave a box unopened. The remaining two have been gutted for all of the cardboard glory that they're worth.

Box 0008:
- Foil pack: #F1-F5
- Autograph cards: Barrie Ingham, Jennie Linden
- Sketch card: Joe Miller (on a Big Screen Additions card from Strictly Ink)

Box 0009:
- Foil pack: #F5-F9
- Autograph cards: Yvonne Antrobius, Ray Brooks
- Sketch card: Richard Salvucci

Posts: 154 | Location: Belgium | Registered: September 21, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Gorgeous sketch of Andrew Keir there. Yep, so TWO Strictly cards in the same case! Might explain the seeming extra ratio of the sketches.

posted Hide Post
That sketch is definitely gorgeous! Smile
Hopefully I'll manage to get my hand on the other puzzle pieces of the sketch that I found earlier. First time ever for me to even get a sketchpuzzlepiece.

Gold Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
My case had boxes numbered 997 -1008 and I was very disappointed with it Frown . I will post pictures of the sketches later but I only got five, the same as with the Wicker Man rather than the 50% more advertised.

I got six film cell cards that are on Ebay as I have no interest in them Roll Eyes and one box number 1006 had no film cell or sketch Mad .

Hopefully they can help me out with the missing hit.

Posts: 2564 | Location: Sutton Coldfield England | Registered: August 09, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Diamond Card Talk Member
Picture of hammer
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by monkeyafterdark:
That sketch is definitely gorgeous! Smile
Hopefully I'll manage to get my hand on the other puzzle pieces of the sketch that I found earlier. First time ever for me to even get a sketchpuzzlepiece.

Always think that puzzles should be in one box

Posts: 12154 | Location: England | Registered: September 16, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I've never had a puzzle sketch in a packet. I presumed they were incentives for dealers.

Picture of sittin9duck
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by monkeyafterdark:
I got my four boxes through the mail today. Two of them have been opened as I write this. As with previous releases, all boxes are individually numbered. I received numbers 0002, 0007, 0008 and 0009.

Box 0002:
- Foil pack: #F4-F8
- Film cell card

Roberta Tovey autograph cards are stickered on the back. Presumably something went wrong with the printing of them.

Box 0007:
- Foil pack: #F1, F6-F9
- Sketch card: Tom Savage

The sketch card is part of a puzzle. No idea of how many pieces. As the remaining boxes (keeping them for the weekend) are numbers 0008 and 0009 I may still hope to find the remaining puzzle pieces there.

The Tom Savage sketch is a 3 part puzzle sketch. I will add a picture of it later.

This message has been edited. Last edited by: sittin9duck,

Posts: 301 | Location: redcar,UK | Registered: January 31, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Cool!
Thanks sittin9duck, now at least I know what to look out for.

Gold Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
These are the five sketches I got in my case :

George Calloway, Kevin Meinert, Joshua Werner.

Chris Henderson, Rupam.

And these are the two Barrie sent me after I contacted him about the case :

?????, Clinton Yeager.

Posts: 2564 | Location: Sutton Coldfield England | Registered: August 09, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Your b/w mystery artist is the same artist as the one I couldn't identify.
Wish I knew how to post photos I'd share mine too!

Picture of sittin9duck
posted Hide Post

Tim Dowler

Gold Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
Thank you Thumb Up .