Non-Sport Update's Card Talk NSU Home | NSU Store | In The Current Issue... | Contact Us |
Non-Sport Update    Non-Sport Update's Card Talk  Hop To Forum Categories  Box Breakdowns    Witchblade - Season 1 (Inkworks)
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Witchblade - Season 1 (Inkworks)
 Login/Join

Gold Card Talk Member
Picture of MiniMe
posted
9 cards/pack - 24 packs/box - 12 boxes/case

81 Card Base Set
9 Card "Quest for Justice" foil puzzle
6 Card "Legacy of the Witchblade" embossed foil
2 PieceWorks Cards (5 or 6 per 12 box case)
6 Autograph Cards (1:27 packs)

================================================

Box 1
-----
Dynamic Forces' Witchblade: Disciples of the Blade Box Topper - BT1
Box topper 4 of 4
2 "Quest for Justice" - Q1, Q9
1 "Legacy of the Witchblade" - L3
1 AR-1 Autograph Redemption Card for Eric Etebari (as Ian Nottingham) Shake Head

Box 2
-----
Box topper 3 of 4
9 "Quest for Justice" - Q1, Q2
1 "Legacy of the Witchblade" - L2
1 AR-1 Autograph Redemption Card for Yancy Butler (as Sara "Pez" Pezzinni) Big Grin
1 PR-1 PieceWorks redemption Card for PW-1, the leather jacket worn by Yancy Butler (as Sara "Pez" Pezzinni)

Box 3
-----
Box topper 1 of 4
2 "Quest for Justice" - Q7, Q8
1 "Legacy of the Witchblade" - L1
1 AR-1 Autograph Redemption Card for John Hensley (as Gabriel Bowman)
1 PR-1 PieceWorks redemption Card for PW-2, the blue jeans worn by Yancy Butler (as Sara "Pez" Pezzinni)

I can't believe I got yet ANOTHER autograph redemption card for Eric Etebari (Ian Nottingham). It not that he's a messy signer. Quite the contrary. Mr. Etebari has a really neat and highly stylized signature. It's just this makes the 3rd redemption and autograph card and I have of him. The first came from the box I got when the set first released. The second was from a box from the Spring '04 Philly Show from Ed of Sci-Fi Cards. And this makes the third.

At least this completes the PieceWorks set in one shot. Just 2 more autograph cards [Anthony Cistaro (Kenneth Irons) and David Chakachi (Jake McCartey)].

@@@ ScottEvil Cool

Posts: 4072 | Location: 40.71° N, 74.01° W | Registered: September 03, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of hippiejewel
posted Hide Post
Those shouldn't be too hard to find actually. I got a cheap box which didn't have an auto in it. But I did get a costume and lots of inserts. Good luck!!!!

Jewel Big Grin

Posts: 2035 | Location: Western Burbs of Chicago | Registered: April 06, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of Jessica
posted Hide Post
Got a special Minime picked box that yielded a Gabriel (John Hensley who is now in Nip/Tuck) auto redemption!

WhooHoo!

Posts: 1951 | Location: Baltimore, Maryland, USA | Registered: May 26, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gold Card Talk Member
Picture of MiniMe
posted Hide Post
BTW, Jessica, you should have taken the "Alias: Season 1" box that I chose for you but you put back. Just 3 words........

Jennifer

Garner

Autograph

@@@ ScottEvil Cool

Posts: 4072 | Location: 40.71° N, 74.01° W | Registered: September 03, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of Jessica
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by MiniMe:
BTW, Jessica, you should have taken the "Alias: Season 1" box that I chose for you but you put back. Just 3 words........

Jennifer

Garner

Autograph

@@@ ScottEvil Cool

Oy Vey I think I'm gonna be sick! That really sucks! Did you pull it?

Posts: 1951 | Location: Baltimore, Maryland, USA | Registered: May 26, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Diamond Card Talk Member
Picture of spidergoblin
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by MiniMe:

Jennifer

Garner

Autograph

@@@ ScottEvil Cool

ouch,that even hurt me also...

"nuff said"

"it traps,it kills,it eats....that's what a good spider does"
Alice Cooper

Posts: 10449 | Location: Lubbock,TX | Registered: March 08, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of maxpower03
posted Hide Post
2 Base Sets
Box Loader: 4 of 4
Dynamic Force's Box Loader
Quest for Justice: Q4, Q5
Legacy of the Witchblade: L4
Autograph: Redemption for John Hensley auto
Pieceworks: Redemption for PW-1 (jacket)

Posts: 106 | Location: UK | Registered: April 08, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of Jessica
posted Hide Post
Got a box at Philly because they were cheap and I had to open something.

Got the redemption for the Jacket Smile

posted Hide Post
I just bought a box, no mem card but did pull the auto redemption for Sara. Yay!

Posts: 159 | Location: Indiana | Registered: July 26, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Diamond Card Talk Member
Picture of spidergoblin
posted Hide Post
Good for you scottsummers Thumb Up

"nuff said"

"it traps,it kills,it eats....that's what a good spider does"
Alice Cooper

Posts: 10449 | Location: Lubbock,TX | Registered: March 08, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gold Card Talk Member
Picture of Raj
posted Hide Post
Got a deal on 10 different boxes of Inkworks cards.

Box Toppers: 3 of 4 and BT-1 (for the Dynamic Forces comic card release)
Quest for Justice: Q7, Q8
Legagy of the Witchblade: L4, L5

PR-1 redemption card for PW2 jeans worn by Yancy Butler.
AR-1 redemption card for auto card of Anthony Cistaro as Kenneth Irons.

Posts: 3249 | Location: Luton, UK | Registered: October 07, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post

Bronze Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
well done raj

just want to know if you are going to the comic and card fair this sunday at the royal national if you are e-mail me at mattbowdery@btinternet.com
millhouse(matthew bowdery)

Posts: 757 | Location: london england | Registered: March 28, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gold Card Talk Member
Picture of Raj
posted Hide Post
I doubt I'll be going. I just got a load of boxes and binders this week and a new scanner.
Skint.

Posts: 3249 | Location: Luton, UK | Registered: October 07, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
i recently picked up a box and got a danny woo auto and pw2 yancy butler jeans

Posts: 25 | Location: richmond , va | Registered: February 12, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post