Non-Sport Update's Card Talk NSU Home | NSU Store | In The Current Issue... | Contact Us |
Non-Sport Update    Non-Sport Update's Card Talk  Hop To Forum Categories  Box Breakdowns    Middle Earth CZX (Cryptozoic Entertainment, 2022)
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Middle Earth CZX (Cryptozoic Entertainment, 2022)
 Login/Join

NSU Writer
Picture of Don Norton
posted
Well, I didn't expect to get any of these, but my daughter is a big LOTR fan, and she got me a box for Christmas. Since she came over today, we opened our gifts a day early.
Here's what's in a box:
23 base cards
1 Parallel base card, red foil, #102/125
2 Star Power cards, one with Brown frame, Unnumbered, 1 with Silver Frame, #35/45
1 Film Cel card, F17, An Orc #324/375
1 Sketch by Roinicius Mowra of the moment the 2 Hobbitts find the One Ring
1 Autograph Stephen Hunter as Bombur #184/200

These are beautiful cards, Heavy stock, Gold Foil trim and glossy finish. I am not familiar with the artist but the sketch is very well done The autograph is not one of the big names, was really hoping for a major character.
The Star Power cards are done on holofoil stock, I got Smaug and Bilbo.

This is one I probably never would have bought for myself, a big thank you to my daughter Katie for this box.

This message has been edited. Last edited by: H_Toser,

Posts: 2911 | Location: Crystal Lake, IL | Registered: December 04, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post