Non-Sport Update's Card Talk NSU Home | NSU Store | In The Current Issue... | Contact Us |
Non-Sport Update    Non-Sport Update's Card Talk  Hop To Forum Categories  Box Breakdowns    Battlestar Galactica (Dart Flipcards)
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Battlestar Galactica (Dart Flipcards)
 Login/Join

Gold Card Talk Member
Picture of Boldlygone
posted
This is a very nice all-foil set. A nice addition to my RA BG set.

From my one box I pulled:
  • 1 full base set, loads of dupes but no 2nd set.
  • Big Boy Box Topper BB3
  • Gold foil cards GF1 & GF3
  • No Auto card.

This message has been edited. Last edited by: xSaBx,

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    If faced with a difficult choice/decision, Remember this - WWKD.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    Never give up - NEVER surrender
  •  
    Posts: 4214 | Location: Flitwick, Bedfordshire, England | Registered: July 15, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
    Gold Card Talk Member
    Picture of MiniMe
    posted Hide Post
    Lots of boxes of Battlestar Galactica (Rittenhouse) opened with none of the Limited autograph cards, especially the Dirk Benedict or Richard Hatch. Figured I'd try my luck with the Dart release of Battlestar Galactica.

1 base set missing one card
    1 Big Boy Box topper (really nice card)
    1 Gold Foil card (supposed to be 2)
    and in my last pack opened
    1 Autograph card by Richard Hatch (Limited to 500) Big Grin

@@@ ScottEvil Cool

Posts: 4072 | Location: 40.71° N, 74.01° W | Registered: September 03, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
    posted Hide Post
    I'm very lucky today! I bought a box of these on Ebay for 10 pounds and I pulled the Richard Hatch autograph card!
    Clap

Posts: 145 | Location: Blerick, Holland | Registered: April 04, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post