Non-Sport Update's Card Talk NSU Home | NSU Store | In The Current Issue... | Contact Us |
Non-Sport Update    Non-Sport Update's Card Talk  Hop To Forum Categories  Box Breakdowns    Dark Zodiac Super Sets Leo-Scorpio (Reddlife, 2012)
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Dark Zodiac Super Sets Leo-Scorpio (Reddlife, 2012)
 Login/Join

Silver Card Talk Member
posted
Here are the edited highlights of my 10 Super Sets that arrived this morning. Some have been removed to comply with the family friendly nature of this forum Smile

Jack Redd, Lynne Anderson, Lauren, Elaine Perna
Max !, Tony Perna, Rob Baker, Wu Wei
Rhi Owens Elephant, Max!, Jack Redd, Lynne Anderson
Lynne Anderson, Chris Sykes, Max!, Tim Shay

Rob Baker, Max!, Elaine Perna, Tony Perna
Brandon Kenney , Rob Baker, Max!, Chris Sykes
J.D.Seeber, Rob Baker, Rob Baker, Max!
Amber Shelton, Gary Kezele, Max!

Posts: 1529 | Location: Warrington, UK | Registered: January 10, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gold Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
I got four super sets and here are the sketches I can safely post on this forum Big Grin .

Leo sketches by Boo, MAX!, Rob Baker, and Amber Shelton.

Posts: 2564 | Location: Sutton Coldfield England | Registered: August 09, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gold Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post

Virgo sketches by Axebone,Lauren Davis, and Rob Baker.

This message has been edited. Last edited by: Triple-Frog,

Posts: 2564 | Location: Sutton Coldfield England | Registered: August 09, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gold Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post

Libra sketches by MAX!, Tony Perna, Lynne Anderson, and J D Seeber.

Gold Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post

Scorpio sketches by Elaine Perna, Tim Shay, and I think Gary Kezele.

Jack Redd and the artists have exceled themselves on this set and I cannot wait for the final four signs Clap .There is at least one sketch in each of the super set packs I opened that I would happily have paid the price of the whole pack for.

This message has been edited. Last edited by: Triple-Frog,

Silver Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
Triple frog yes that is definately gary kezele and its a gorgeous card Thumb Up

(SO ARE THE ELAINE PERNA + TIM SHAY)

Posts: 1212 | Location: u.k. | Registered: February 02, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post