Non-Sport Update's Card Talk NSU Home | NSU Store | In The Current Issue... | Contact Us |
Non-Sport Update    Non-Sport Update's Card Talk  Hop To Forum Categories  Box Breakdowns    Cereal Killers 2
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Cereal Killers 2
 Login/Join

Picture of Ribeyespud
posted
So today I opened up my 3 pack of Series 2 Cereal Killers and this is what I got:

[URL= ]Cereal killers series 2-3 pack boxes[/URL][URL= ]inserts[/URL][URL= ]Brent Engstrom sketch![/URL]

3 Sugar glitter cards, 3 silver spoon foils and a very rare sketch card. With 6 artists who did sketch cards and only 2 sketches per case, I think I did pretty good....only now I'm hungry for cereal....so it's a win-win!

Posts: 177 | Location: Iowa | Registered: November 03, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Bronze Card Talk Member
Picture of mintoncard
posted Hide Post
Just got my box. Of course ... no sketch.

I'm taking that as a sign. No more of this product for me.

Also, the "poster" crammed into the box was completely trashed, and the two extra packs tossed in the box were already opened.

Not exactly winning me over.

This message has been edited. Last edited by: mintoncard,

Posts: 858 | Location: Golden Valley, MN | Registered: August 15, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Ribeyespud
posted Hide Post
Truely sorry to hear your not a fan, I've been having a ball reading all the cards, enjoying the humor,and gum.[URL= ] [/URL]
I am a big fan of the Cereal Killers sets because they take me back to a time when people collected trading cards and sticker cards because they were fun, full of humor that at times made you laugh out loud, and had great art on them....Cereal Killers trading cards has all this and more. "Back in the day" when cereal boxes were fun, you could "box dive" for a nice prize inside the cereal box while you ate your sugar filled joy. Well you can do the same thing with Cereal killers trading cards as there is a prize in each mini box of Cereal Killers Series 1 and Series 2 trading cards. In a 3 pack of Cereal Killers Series 1 ( which by the way looks just like those little boxes of cereal you see in stores) you will receive 3 prizes per every unopened 3 pack box set. Either a press on tattoo, a blacklight sticker, a magnet, or a gold foil trading card....and if you are REALLY lucky....a sketch by Joe Simko. In the Hobby box Series 1 edition the trading cards are actually sticker cards and you may pull a sketch card or a foil Silver Spoon card. In the Series 2 mini-boxes there are 6 or 7 random insert cards to collect. There are Sugar glitter cards, Silver spoon cards, glow in the dark black light stickers and VERY RARE and hard to pull....Sketch cards. In Series 2 Hobby boxes there are sticker cards, Sugar glitter cards, Silver Spoon cards, and again if you are EXTREMELY LUCKY....a sketch card.

Posts: 177 | Location: Iowa | Registered: November 03, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Ribeyespud
posted Hide Post
[URL= ]Origin of Zomba Crunch[/URL]

It was only after opening a 3 pack of Cereal Killers 2 that the truth dawned on me....

NOW IT CAN BE TOLD....THE TRUE ORGIN OF ZOMBA CRUNCH!!!

I give you Exhibit A and B (...and in that order - see above pictures)

Once upon a crunch time a mild manored sea going Captain was going about his own bussiness harvesting the oceans floors when he realized he forgot to eat breakfast. "This shall not stand" he shouted to the beckoning winds as his ship rocked to and fro upon the stormy seas. Little did the good Captain know that the box of cereal that he was about to devour contained peanuts of which he was DEADLY allergic to. (Exhibit A) Some say the ship was found drifting aimlessly... some say she hit a rock...what we do know is this, the half eaten box of cereal was strewn across the floor, what seemed to be remains of some nameless deck "hand" were found in various parts of the forsaken vessel along with foot prints....many blood and cereal encrusted footprints....leading to the edge of the ships railing....witnesses claim to this very day that on a moon lit night the shape of the Sea Cap'n can be be found wandering the shore in search of his breakfast....and Braaaiins.....During a paranormal investigation by a group of disbelivers one night a strange picture was captured which seems to only deepen the mystery (Exhibit B)....AND EVERY WORD OF IT'S TRUE!!!

Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of EriktheArchitect
posted Hide Post
Just opened my box.

2 - 55 sticker sets
1 - Almost set (Missing 8 & 53)
27 - extra's
2 - Sugar Glitter cards (4 & 7)
1 - Glow-Flo sticker - Froot Gloops
1 - Series 1 Sell Sheet
1 - Series 2 Poster

Cest La Vie

Posts: 1162 | Location: Just NW of Hazzard County Georgia USA | Registered: December 08, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post