Non-Sport Update's Card Talk NSU Home | NSU Store | In The Current Issue... | Contact Us |
Non-Sport Update    Non-Sport Update's Card Talk  Hop To Forum Categories  Box Breakdowns    Smallville Season 4 (Inkworks)
Page 1 2 3 4 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Smallville Season 4 (Inkworks)
 Login/Join

Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of Kristina
posted Hide Post
FIVE cases...?! Wow...

Posts: 1477 | Location: NY | Registered: August 14, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Diamond Card Talk Member
Picture of hammer
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by ztaylork:
Just opened one more case and got all the autographs and one extra Lex autograph, so I guess that makes up for the case that was short a Lex.

It all works out in the end Clap

Posts: 12152 | Location: England | Registered: September 16, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Paradoc
posted Hide Post
First, I opened 11 boxes. My local store had ordered a case from a certain "hard rock" distributor, but they only sent 6 boxes, so my local guy found me 5 more boxes from another source.

All boxes had an auto and a PW each.

I got a full set of autos minus the Gallner/Flash auto, and I have an extra A30, A31, and A32 redemption

I got 6 of the Pieceworks minus the PW6, and have extras PW1, PW2, and PW4(3)

I got 2 boxloader sets and extra BL1(3) and BL2(2).

Just missing one for a fourth Lois and Clark set, with 3 extra.

Just missing one from a third Switchcraft set, with 5 extra

Check out my list under trades if you're interested.
Bob

Posts: 373 | Location: Memphis, TN USA | Registered: November 08, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of HIM
posted Hide Post
My case wasnt tampered with so Im not worried about that. At least going by the box numbers they were all sequential. I sent Inkworks and email and a phone call on the 3rd I believe and havent heard anything since.

Posts: 2485 | Location: Austin Tx | Registered: December 11, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of Kristina
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by H.I.M.:
My case wasnt tampered with so Im not worried about that. At least going by the box numbers they were all sequential. I sent Inkworks and email and a phone call on the 3rd I believe and havent heard anything since.

Thats surprising... when I had a problem, they got back to me the next day... well, good luck with whatever happens!

Posts: 1477 | Location: NY | Registered: August 14, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gold Card Talk Member
Picture of Raj
posted Hide Post
Opened 2 boxes

Made up one set and stopped.

Box loaders BL-1, BL-2
Lois & Clark LC3, LC4, LC5 (x2), LC9 (x2)
Switchcraft SW3, SW4, SW6 (x2)
Pieceworks PW5 (Jason Teague's [Jensen Ackles] t-shirt), PW7 (Bridgette Crosby's [Margot Kidder] suit pants)
Autos Sarah Carter as Alicia Baker, Redemption card forRob Freeman as Coach Quigley.

Posts: 3249 | Location: Luton, UK | Registered: October 07, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of HIM
posted Hide Post
I called this morning and got a call back this afternoon. After a few questions and answers they said something would be sent out asap.

Posts: 2485 | Location: Austin Tx | Registered: December 11, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Diamond Card Talk Member
Picture of spidergoblin
posted Hide Post
once again Inkworks steps up Thumb Up
Good for you H.I.M.

"nuff said"

"it traps,it kills,it eats....that's what a good spider does"
Alice Cooper

Posts: 10448 | Location: Lubbock,TX | Registered: March 08, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of HIM
posted Hide Post
Im not getting my hopes up for a Lex but here's to wishful thinking.

Gold Card Talk Member
Picture of tsmeltzer
posted Hide Post
At least they are sending you something... they don't have a "guarantee" per se, but they do honor the spirit of a guarantee (one auto and one PW per box). They are much better than other card companies in that they respond to customer questions and issues with cards.

alternate email:
tim dot smeltzer at excite.com

Posts: 2625 | Location: Rockville MD | Registered: September 15, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of HIM
posted Hide Post
Ive got faith in Inkworks. Regardless of what they send I agree that they make their customers happy by sending "something".

Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of MikeFitz
posted Hide Post
Bought 2 boxes.

Broke down as usual for sets and chase.

Pieceworks from Jensen Ackles and Jane Seymour
Autos from Erica Durance and Sarah Baker

Posts: 1457 | Location: New England | Registered: January 02, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Platinum Card Talk Member
Picture of Scifi Cards
posted Hide Post
Mike,

Those were pretty good boxes! Thumb Up Not bad pulls at all. I thought you said you never pulled anything good? Big Grin

Ed

Trading Page Now Online: http://www.scifi.cards/trading.html

Collecting Sketches of the Character Crystal

Posts: 5079 | Location: Phoenix, AZ | Registered: March 09, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Diamond Card Talk Member
Picture of spidergoblin
posted Hide Post
Nice couple of box pulls for you Mike.

"nuff said"

Alice Cooper

Posts: 10448 | Location: Lubbock,TX | Registered: March 08, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of HIM
posted Hide Post
Got two boxes at a flea market that were tagged 25.00 ea...I dont think the lady selling knew what she was doing. Needless to say it was the quickest 50.00 Ive ever spent. Got another Jason and Bridgette Pieceworks and the autos were Lois and Kevin Grady. The quest for Lex continues! Gave my next door neighbors kid the two pieceworks since the Lois pretty much covered the box purchase lol.

This message has been edited. Last edited by: HIM,

Gold Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
Nice one H.I.M. Clap
I would love to have you as my neighbour! Razz

Posts: 4328 | Location: Canada | Registered: April 21, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of HIM
posted Hide Post
I wanna say thanks to Inkworks. Even though they didnt have to but for the 2 autos I was missing from my case I recieved a Jonathan Bennett as Kevin Grady and a Margot Kidder as Bridgette Crosby autos today! Clap Bouncey Metal

Diamond Card Talk Member
Picture of spidergoblin
posted Hide Post
That's cool that you got a couple of autos for the MIA in the two boxes Thumb Up

"nuff said"

Alice Cooper

Gold Card Talk Member
Picture of tsmeltzer
posted Hide Post
H.I.M.

That is sweet! Just supports my contention that Inkworks is the best card company. They get the best licenses, they get the best signers, and they have great customer service.

Good for you and good for Inkworks!

alternate email:
tim dot smeltzer at excite.com

Posts: 2625 | Location: Rockville MD | Registered: September 15, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of gabfan
posted Hide Post
One box. Impulse buy. Very happy with it. Smile

Box loaders-BL-3

Lois & Clark-LC1,LC2,LC8

Switchcraft-SW1,SW4

Pieceworks-PW5

Autograph-A27-Erica Durance Big Grin One of the two I wanted.

My site is up finally!!!!
Darkslayer's Trading Page

Posts: 1241 | Location: USA | Registered: November 17, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post