Non-Sport Update's Card Talk NSU Home | NSU Store | In The Current Issue... | Contact Us |
Non-Sport Update    Non-Sport Update's Card Talk  Hop To Forum Categories  Box Breakdowns    Dungeon Dolls (Axebone, 2012)
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Dungeon Dolls (Axebone, 2012)
 Login/Join

Platinum Card Talk Member
Picture of Batman
posted
Nice cards! Here are my pulls from 5 sets:

Posts: 5790 | Location: Brielle, NJ | Registered: April 03, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Diamond Card Talk Member
Picture of hammer
posted Hide Post
glad these are finally out, will have to get a base set

Posts: 12160 | Location: England | Registered: September 16, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
My sets arrived a few days ago but here at last are the 'edited highlights' for everyone to enjoy. I'm afraid you'll have to visit the Scoundrel Forums if you want to see all of the sketches as quite a few are not suitable to post here Big Grin For the record, I doubt if I will ever break a more impressive set of sketch cards than these. From the ones I'm posting here, the fifth group of nine are just incredible:

Posts: 1530 | Location: Warrington, UK | Registered: January 10, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of scott12
posted Hide Post
Where is that forum?

Posts: 111 | Location: Ottawa, Ontario, Canada | Registered: December 14, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gold Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
Some fantastic sketches there Drool .This was one set I really wanted to get but was just not quick enough when it was put up for sale Frown .

If you google scoundrel artist forum you should find it.There are a lot of wonderful sketches that are too risque for this forum posted there and a lot of the artists post regularly with examples of the work they are doing on upcoming sets.

Posts: 2565 | Location: Sutton Coldfield England | Registered: August 09, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post