Non-Sport Update's Card Talk NSU Home | NSU Store | In The Current Issue... | Contact Us |
Non-Sport Update    Non-Sport Update's Card Talk  Hop To Forum Categories  Box Breakdowns    Star Wars Galactic Files Series 2 (Topps, 2013)
Page 1 2 3 4 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Star Wars Galactic Files Series 2 (Topps, 2013)
 Login/Join

New Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
Just posted some more sketches on sketchcollectors.com
A case of GF1 and half a case of GF2 (so far).

http://sketchcollectors.com/gallery.php?user_id=168

Has anybody uncovered the identity of artist "Adrian Vande..." as listed on nslists.com ?

--Hilton

Posts: 1 | Location: Sammamish, WA | Registered: April 07, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by HiltonL:
Just posted some more sketches on sketchcollectors.com
A case of GF1 and half a case of GF2 (so far).

http://sketchcollectors.com/gallery.php?user_id=168

Has anybody uncovered the identity of artist "Adrian Vande..." as listed on nslists.com ?

--Hilton

Adrianna Vanderstelt. Daughter of Jerry Vanderstelt.

Posts: 56 | Location: Reading, UK | Registered: October 27, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
New Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
Thanks for sharing! Smile

Posts: 2 | Location: Kentucky | Registered: December 15, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
My first non sport box break!

Really had fun opening for this. Highlights for me were easily the Galactic moments inserts and card number 490 of Yoda. Easily one of my favorite stills from the trilogy. Really stoked on a 4-lom auto and a red /35. :flex:

The sketch is cool cause it's a mouse droid, but it has a lot of white space. . Would have liked a medallion card though. .

Looking forward to putting together and insert set of the original trilogy.
I started a trade thread in that section. I'm willing to trade my Blues and red. Looking for help completing my base set and insert sets.

Posts: 40 | Location: Upstate  | Registered: August 28, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gold Card Talk Member
Picture of chesspieceface
posted Hide Post
Here's a fresh box of this. Sketch is an Emperor's Royal Guard from Straphon Taylor. The Taanab base card parallel is the red version numbered 7/35.

Posts: 3317 | Location: California | Registered: December 23, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post