Non-Sport Update's Card Talk NSU Home | NSU Store | In The Current Issue... | Contact Us |
Non-Sport Update    Non-Sport Update's Card Talk  Hop To Forum Categories  Box Breakdowns    Arrow Season 3 (Cryptozoic, 2017)
Page 1 2 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Arrow Season 3 (Cryptozoic, 2017)
 Login/Join

Gold Card Talk Member
Picture of Raj
posted
2 boxes

Autos
Doug Jones as Jake Simmons / Deathbolt
Rila Fukushima as Tatsu Yamashiro

Costumes
M04 Tatsu Yamashiro
M14 Roy Harper

2 sets of character cards C1-C6
2 sets of Wedding cards B1-B6
2 sets of Team Arrow Z1-Z6

Posts: 3249 | Location: Luton, UK | Registered: October 07, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Diamond Card Talk Member
Picture of hammer
posted Hide Post
Good to see the chase sets all complete in a box

Posts: 12154 | Location: England | Registered: September 16, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gold Card Talk Member
Picture of Graham
posted Hide Post
Being devil's advocate, if a full set of chase cards are in a box, doesn't it make them the same as base cards? There's no chase.

Posts: 3804 | Location: United Kingdom | Registered: April 21, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Diamond Card Talk Member
Picture of hammer
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Graham:
Being devil's advocate, if a full set of chase cards are in a box, doesn't it make them the same as base cards? There's no chase.

Replying to the Advocate, I would worry about all the base cards being in your boxes first!! I know what you mean but for single box buyers it makes the box better value for money. For case breakers/dealers selling mini-master sets not so. But I can see your point and that the base set consists of 81 "season cards" and 3 related threads

Posts: 12154 | Location: England | Registered: September 16, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Congrats on the Rila auto, looks to be a very tough pull I think I have only seen a handful on ebay in total

quote:
Originally posted by Raj:
2 boxes

Autos
Doug Jones as Jake Simmons / Deathbolt
Rila Fukushima as Tatsu Yamashiro

Costumes
M04 Tatsu Yamashiro
M14 Roy Harper

2 sets of character cards C1-C6
2 sets of Wedding cards B1-B6
2 sets of Team Arrow Z1-Z6

Posts: 357 | Location: United Kingdom | Registered: July 20, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Curler
posted Hide Post
I opened one box of this. I have a full base set as well as the three chase sets. There were also 8 foil parallel cards and these:

Steven Culp autograph
Wardrobe M01, Arrow, numbered 09/99

The only text on the back of the base set cards is the episode title. There is no description of what is happening in the episode.

Posts: 381 | Location: Nova Scotia | Registered: April 26, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of CordeliaChase_Fan
posted Hide Post
Bought four boxes so far- I have one more waiting for me at work. My first two boxes were from two weeks ago, while three and four are from this week.

Here were the major hits:

Box 1:

Auto:

Christopher Heyerdahl as Damien Darhk's Assistant

Wardrobe:

M09 Colton Haynes as Roy Harper

Printing Plate: Magenta Printing Plate for Card #20

Box 2:

Auto:

Audrey Marie Anderson as Lyla Michaels Smile

Wardrobe:

M02 Colton Haynes as Roy Harper

Box 3:

Auto:

Christopher Heyerdahl (again) Frown

Wardrobe:

M03 Emily Bett Rickards as Felicity Smoak

Box 4:

Auto: Rila Fukushima as Tatsu Yamashiro SmileSmileSmile

Wardrobe:

DM2 Audrey Marie Anderson/David Ramsey as Lyla Michaels/John Diggle

Prop:

PR4 Wildcat Gym Pamphlet 73/99

3rd box was meh. 4th box was killer. Loved the autos in 2 and 4 and hope I get something really awesome in box 5. Glad my plate and the Wildcat prop card feature Katie Cassidy as Laurel Lance as well. It's even crazier because I hate the show now, but I still love Cassidy and am trying to pull both of her autos from this set.

Wish me luck on Box 5!

Val

Posts: 1314 | Location: Rego Park, NY | Registered: July 14, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Diamond Card Talk Member
Picture of hammer
posted Hide Post
Good luck for Box 5

Silver Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
Thanks Box 5 wasn't great, but it was OK.

M06- David Ramsay as John Diggle

Auto:

Adrian Glynn McMorran as Murmur

Still looking for both Cassidys, Lotz and Law.

Posts: 1314 | Location: Rego Park, NY | Registered: July 14, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
Box 6:

M09- Roy Harper(again)

Auto:

Christina Cox as Celia Castle

Box 7:

M12- Nyssa Al Ghul Smile

Auto:

Francoise Yip as The Priestess

Still looking for Cassidy, Lotz or Law- got one more box waiting for me at work...

Val

Silver Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
I anyone has an extra Arrow 3 set, 3 chase card sets. I will trade for them.

Posts: 1760 | Location: Oshkosh | Registered: September 10, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post

Silver Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
Last Box(I think):

M14- Roy Harper

Auto: Steven Culp as Joseph Cray

I am gonna cool it for a bit with the Arrow boxes. Hopefully some of the cards I want will come down in price a bit.

Val

Silver Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
OK I lied-

Got another box-

M07- Laurel Lance

Auto: Nolan Gerard Funk as Cooper Seldon

Printing Plate: Yellow Plate of DM3- Arrow/Arsenal Dual Wardrobe Card

Also got loose packs from two different stores-

4 from the first store- M19- Arsenal 18/99

5 from the second store- nothing

8 more from the second store the next day-

Auto: KL1-Katrina Law as Nyssa Al Ghul SmileSmileSmile

Was stoked about the wardrobe and the auto pull from the loose packs as well as the plate and wardrobe card from Box 9.

Still on the hunt for both autograph versions of Caity Lotz's and Katie Cassidy's cards.

Val

Picture of Obi Wan Chrisobi
posted Hide Post
Cool stuff. Does the printing plate for the wardrobe card include a swatch or is it just a standard printing plate? I've never seen one for anything other than a base card before, lol.

Posts: 425 | Location: Canada | Registered: August 07, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
Sorry- no the Cryptozoic Printing Plates for the Wardrobe cards does not contain any actual swatches.

Val

Diamond Card Talk Member
Picture of hammer
posted Hide Post
I got a wardrobe printing plate for Gotham - Just the metal no swatch

Silver Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
KILLER BOX today- my 10th. Got two more waiting for me, which I hope has the Katie Cassidy autograph card(s)I want. Here's what I got tonight though:

M13- Ra's Al Ghul Wardrobe Piece- #1/49 (Yes #1!)

Autograph: CL1 Caity Lotz as Sara Lance

I am stoked to get both a great autograph as well as a #1 card from the same box. Now I just need to pull a Cassidy(preferably KC2- The Black Canary card), but am super happy with this box tonight!

Val

Diamond Card Talk Member
Picture of hammer
posted Hide Post
GREAT Box

Silver Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by CordeliaChase_Fan:
KILLER BOX today- my 10th. Got two more waiting for me, which I hope has the Katie Cassidy autograph card(s)I want. Here's what I got tonight though:

M13- Ra's Al Ghul Wardrobe Piece- #1/49 (Yes #1!)

Autograph: CL1 Caity Lotz as Sara Lance

I am stoked to get both a great autograph as well as a #1 card from the same box. Now I just need to pull a Cassidy(preferably KC2- The Black Canary card), but am super happy with this box tonight!

Val

Congrats on the great box!

Posts: 1343 | Location: Frederick, MD USA | Registered: July 25, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
Thanks Laura!

Here's Box 11:

M15 Donna Smoak

Cyan Printing Plate for B3

Auto: Audrey Marie Anderson as Lyla Michaels

One more to go, then I am probably gonna chill on these- hopefully I can close out Box 12 with a Cassidy.

Val