Non-Sport Update's Card Talk NSU Home | NSU Store | In The Current Issue... | Contact Us |
Non-Sport Update    Non-Sport Update's Card Talk  Hop To Forum Categories  Box Breakdowns    Arrow Season 3 (Cryptozoic, 2017)
Page 1 2 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Arrow Season 3 (Cryptozoic, 2017)
 Login/Join

Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of CordeliaChase_Fan
posted Hide Post
Box 12: (likely my final box as I now have a case's worth of cards)

M08- Dark Archer 74/99

Auto: Steven Culp as Senator Joseph Cray(this one I had but now the one I pulled tonight has an Arrow atop his signature, so I'll keep it)

Did well with the costumes this go around, wish I had pulled a Cassidy, but the Lotz auto from a few nights ago was still amazing!

Val

Posts: 1314 | Location: Rego Park, NY | Registered: July 14, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
Got some boxes for cheap, as well as the binder-

Here's my first two(out of 4):

Box 13:

M20- Felicity Smoak

Auto: Francoise Yip as The Priestess- (Not a great start with this latest batch as I had this one- at least the costume was new...)

Box 14:

M04- Tatsu Yamashiro

Auto: Bex Taylor-Klaus as Sin

Thankfully the second box had both a new autograph and costume. I will likely have the results from the last two boxes by the weekend. Wish me luck as I still need the KC2!

Val

Posts: 1314 | Location: Rego Park, NY | Registered: July 14, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
Box 15:

M09- Colton Haynes as Roy Harper(again)

Magenta Printing Plate for Card #55

Auto: Karl Yune as Maseo Yamashiro Smile

Plus I got 8 of the foil cards that I actually still needed.

Got one more box to get still-

Val

Picture of Curler
posted Hide Post
I purchased a box of this to open at the Red Robin on the Philly Show weekend. It was a good box. The autograph was Emily Bett Rickards, and the wardrobe card was M21, Ray Palmer, numbered 49/49. Thumb Up

Posts: 381 | Location: Nova Scotia | Registered: April 26, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gold Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
Opened a case I got cheap in the Black Friday sales. Missed out on the two autos I really wanted of Caty Lotz and Katie Casidy Frown . Otherwise not a bad break.

Autographs :

Amy Gumernick as Carrie Cutter/Cupid
Steven Culp as Senator Cray
Francoise Yip as The Priestess
Marc Singer as Matthew Shrieve
Nick E Tarabay as Digger Harkness/Boomerang
Emily Bett Rickards as Felicity Smoak
Christina Cox as Mayor Castle
Charlotte Ross as Donna Smoak
Doug Jones as Jake Simmons/Deathbolt
J R Ramirez as Ted Grant/Wildcat
Christopher Heyerdahl as Damien Darhk's assistant
Rila Fukushima as Tatsu Yamashiro

Wardrobe cards :
M02
M04
M06 x 2 Roll Eyes
M07
M10
M14
M16
M17
M19 96/99

M20
M23 06/49

DM2
DM3 08/19

Posts: 2564 | Location: Sutton Coldfield England | Registered: August 09, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post