Non-Sport Update's Card Talk NSU Home | NSU Store | In The Current Issue... | Contact Us |
Non-Sport Update    Non-Sport Update's Card Talk  Hop To Forum Categories  Box Breakdowns    Army of Darkness (Dynamic Forces)
Page 1 2 3 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Army of Darkness (Dynamic Forces)
 Login/Join

Picture of alfster
posted
Here's my one box breakdown.

2 Glow in the dark cards. Trying to get the cards to glow.
1 sketch card does not give artist's name but artist has initialed the card
Auto's 3
James Kuhoric 290/500 blue ink
Aaron Lopresti 42/300 red ink
Ian Abercrombie 131/300 red ink

This message has been edited. Last edited by: webjon,

For without Blood there is no Power.
Where is my Power?.
My Power is with the Blood of Souls,
Flowing like a river into my veins giving me my Power.
I will not lose my Power until my Soul looses me.

A.S.

Posts: 167 | Location: Toronto | Registered: August 11, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Platinum Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
I edited the title to follow the standardized format. Thanks for contributing, and happy collecting!

Jon

Posts: 5409 | Location: Parts Unknown. | Registered: January 25, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of solo-977
posted Hide Post
just finished opeining my case
14 sketch cards
30 autos Eek

NO base sets !! Mad all missing number 23
No glow in the dark sets missing 4&5 every time

nice cards but no base sets Shake Head

Posts: 294 | Location: Geelong vic, Australia | Registered: December 29, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
It has been posted elsewhere that you will need to write to Dynamic Forces to request the cards or write to the person who you got your case from. Number 23 wasn't printed originally so they had to print those cards later.

Posts: 420 | Location: USA | Registered: October 31, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of Darth Vader Fan
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by solo-977:
just finished opeining my case
14 sketch cards
30 autos Eek

NO base sets !! Mad all missing number 23
No glow in the dark sets missing 4&5 every time

nice cards but no base sets Shake Head

Did you happen to get a Campbell auto in your case?

Posts: 1018 | Location: North Carolina, USA | Registered: September 16, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of solo-977
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by non-sportcards:
It has been posted elsewhere that you will need to write to Dynamic Forces to request the cards or write to the person who you got your case from. Number 23 wasn't printed originally so they had to print those cards later.

Will do, thanks nonsports.

And no Darth, burce backed out at the last second Frown

Posts: 294 | Location: Geelong vic, Australia | Registered: December 29, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of Darth Vader Fan
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by solo-977:
quote:
Originally posted by non-sportcards:

Will do, thanks nonsports.

And no Darth, burce backed out at the last second Frown
Oh man I didn't hear about Campbell backing out on the set. Sorry to hear that for you and all the other AOD fans Confused

Posts: 1018 | Location: North Carolina, USA | Registered: September 16, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gold Card Talk Member
Picture of Star*Mystyk
posted Hide Post
Frown That was one reason I wanted to get some boxes. I watched the movie last night Wink
No fair.

Posts: 3225 | Location: AU | Registered: June 05, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of Card Dude
posted Hide Post
Bought a box from NEC:

3 Sets (missing 23)
2 Glow in the dark
2 Autos: Tim Seely (48/275), Richard Grove (75/300) both Blue ink
1 Sketch: Awful, possibly the worst sketch I own and have ever seen!

Posts: 1117 | Location: UK | Registered: December 05, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gold Card Talk Member
Picture of Star*Mystyk
posted Hide Post
How many auto's and sketch cards per box? I see some with 3 autos, some with 2 Confused Does it say on the box how many of each? Or is it a lucky dip?

Posts: 3225 | Location: AU | Registered: June 05, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
Has anybody heard back from DF on getting the missing #23? A long while back I saw a couple listed on the auction site, but I have the impression they haven't done much for the people who said they bought individual boxes or sets, and filled out the request form at their website.

Posts: 2424 | Location: North Augusta, SC, USA | Registered: November 28, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post

Picture of alfster
posted Hide Post
I've went to Dynamic Force's web site and filled out the info they needed twice and yet have not heard back from them.

Where is my Power?.

A.S.

Posts: 167 | Location: Toronto | Registered: August 11, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Diamond Card Talk Member
Picture of spidergoblin
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by allender:
Has anybody heard back from DF on getting the missing #23? A long while back I saw a couple listed on the auction site, but I have the impression they haven't done much for the people who said they bought individual boxes or sets, and filled out the request form at their website.

Rita posted this on 9-2-05 in the AOD rumor forum.
quote:
Originally posted by Rita:
Smile

Hi, just wanted to say that yesterday I finally got my missing '23' direct from Dynamic.
They sent me 3 in a nice sturdy envelope.

Smile

"nuff said"

"it traps,it kills,it eats....that's what a good spider does"
Alice Cooper

Posts: 10449 | Location: Lubbock,TX | Registered: March 08, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
New Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
I went on Dynamic Force's Website and Could not find the place to fill out a form to get my missing #23s, Can someone post a link? Oh, and other then the 23s I got 3 complete sets, 2 autographs, Richard Grove and Arron Lopresti 2 glow in the darkies 3 of 6 and 6 of 6, one sketch of evil Ask, signed "ND 2005" and the nice little box topper

Posts: 3 | Location: Philadelphia | Registered: October 09, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of blwilson
posted Hide Post
Picked up a box from that auction site for a good price from a seller who included 3 #23 cards.

Base set x3 plus extras
Box Topper
Glow-in-the-dark cards 2, 4
Autographs x2 Bruce Thomas, Andy Hartnell
Sketches x2 Smile

I was hoping for a bigger name actor like Ian Abercrombie but the two sketches made up for it. The first sketch was unsigned and a fairly common headshot of Ash with a goofy look on his face. I believe the second sketch was drawn by Nick Bradshaw since the initials look like "NB". It's a full body shot of Ash. The base set is OK, but I'm just happy they made a set for the film. For the price I paid for the box, I'm pretty happy.

Blair

wuher, Scott Rammel, Bond, mars53, Arvin Sloane, Larry C., silmapco, MrSpeed719, spidergoblin, mark64, steve j, barrowjack, indypat75, ra4dunb, Avalon, hammer, Gregor1968, Rich, Scifi Cards, Ryan Cracknell, UofLHoops, Cee_Jay, rachandcarl, brandocles, venom5liter, Warrior Babe, manolito, SciFi Mom, Ariana, Craig, beleay, kidtrek, eman, iki927, jane

Posts: 281 | Location: Surrey, BC, Canada | Registered: January 17, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of zhamlau
posted Hide Post
there are a few really tuff artists in that set, and some amazing czop sketchs in it as well.

Posts: 1882 | Location: michigan | Registered: September 09, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Bronze Card Talk Member
Picture of rubadub001
posted Hide Post
Bought a couple packs this weekend.

Pulled 3 autographs from one pack - I think they are Ian Ambercrombie, the Eric the Red guy, and another autograph Bruce Thomas (?) that has a picture of a couple of Ash's pulling something?

Not very impressive line up - but still neat to get one pack with 3 autos in it. That's a first for me.

Also pulled a sketch - who know who it's by...

Not bad for a couple bucks - but overall, I think this set is lame.

Check out my Trade List Apr 16.09: http://nonsportupdate.infopop....&r=37010938#37010938

Posts: 654 | Location: Toronto, ON, Canada | Registered: April 19, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Platinum Card Talk Member
Picture of Silverback
posted Hide Post
2 base sets missing #23’s. Company said they would send me 2(#23). They didn't say which month, though.

Box topper-No #
Glow in the Dark- 1, 5, of 6
Autos- James Kuhoric #364/500, Richard Grove #110/275
Sketch card

Smokin'

Posts: 6113 | Location: Illinois | Registered: March 30, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Silverback:
2 base sets missing #23’s. Company said they would send me 2(#23). They didn't say which month, though.

Did they say which year? I'm still waiting for mine, and I filled out their form to get them back when the set was new.

Posts: 2424 | Location: North Augusta, SC, USA | Registered: November 28, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of alfster
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by allender:
quote:
Originally posted by Silverback:

Did they say which year? I'm still waiting for mine, and I filled out their form to get them back when the set was new.

Hey allender, You didn't get your cards yet?. I filled out their request form like 3 times within 4 months after the release of the set. Then I decided to contact DF through their Customer Service e-mail and explained that I filled out their request form 3 times and had not received the cards. Someone responded and said they will send out the cards. Within 2 weeks I got the cards but that was last year.

Where is my Power?.

A.S.