Non-Sport Update's Card Talk NSU Home | NSU Store | In The Current Issue... | Contact Us |
Non-Sport Update    Non-Sport Update's Card Talk  Hop To Forum Categories  Box Breakdowns    Wicked Pictures Series 2
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Wicked Pictures Series 2
 Login/Join

Bronze Card Talk Member
Picture of Ged
posted
hi all just picked up a box for £26 including p&p and got the following cards.

1 base set + few extras

3 auto's .SERENITY,JULIA ANN,LEZLEY ZEE

1 lip service JULIA ANN (1/144 packs+)

1 wicked memorabillia JESSICA DRAKE (1/72 packs)

and a oversized box loader.Dosent have an number but it has 7 girls on the front.

All in all i'm very pleased with this box, i definatly think i'll be buying more of them.

By the way is there any pages that hold a oversized box loader availiable

Posts: 562 | Location: Liverpool UK | Registered: March 06, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of dmatsuda
posted Hide Post
Nice box break. Seems like you beat the odds. Congratulations! Clap

Posts: 1446 | Location: Honolulu, HI | Registered: May 23, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Bronze Card Talk Member
Picture of Ged
posted Hide Post
thanks very much, I was rather please with the box.Would be nice if every box was like that lol Big Grin

Posts: 562 | Location: Liverpool UK | Registered: March 06, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of Will
posted Hide Post
I broke down a box of this series yesterday, as follows:

Base set - 1 complete, with a few extra cards
Autos - A29, A51, A53
Memorabilia - WM12
Boxtopper - collage card (all seven stars)

I was hoping to also get a Lip Service card, but no luck. All in all, not a bad box.

Posts: 1458 | Location: Prairieville, LA | Registered: May 30, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Bronze Card Talk Member
Picture of trade-a-card
posted Hide Post
I need several boxtoppers for this set. Anyone have some for trade? PLMK.
Thanks,
Frank

Posts: 860 | Location: Germany | Registered: August 02, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of Will
posted Hide Post
Opened up another box today, as follows:

Box topper - Devinn Lane
Autographs - A42 (Jessica Drake), A55 (Lauren Phoenix), A59 (Lauren Phoenix)
Sets - 1 complete, with 17 extra cards
Memorabilia - none Frown
Lip Service - none Frown

I may eventually get all the autographs I need if I keep this up, but since I only get one that I need per box, this could get expensive quickly. Hopefully I will be able to trade for the cards I need.

Posts: 1458 | Location: Prairieville, LA | Registered: May 30, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of Will
posted Hide Post
Opened two more boxes yesterda, as follows:

(Box 1)
* Autographs - A29 (Serenity), A33 (Kaylani Lei), A53 (Nicole Sheridan)
* Memorabilia - WM20 (Devinn Lane)
* Lip Service - none
* Boxtopper - Devinn Lane
* Base set - 1 complete set with 15 duplicates

(Box 2)
* Autographs - A31 (Keri Sable), A45 (Keri Sable), A51 (Sydnee Steele)
* Memorabilia - none
* Lip Service - none
* Boxtopper - collage
* Base set - 95 cards for one set, 22 duplicates Frown

These will likely be the last boxes I buy of this, since I have only a few of the autographs left to get (all the ones I pulled in these boxes are duplicates for me). Also, since the Memorabilia and Lip Service are less than one per box, buying boxes to complete a set of all insert cards can get rather expensive--not to mention the large amount of base sets I will end up with.

Update: See my other posts for trading on these cards. Just added boxtoppers to my haves and wants lists.

This message has been edited. Last edited by: Will,