Non-Sport Update's Card Talk NSU Home | NSU Store | In The Current Issue... | Contact Us |
Non-Sport Update    Non-Sport Update's Card Talk  Hop To Forum Categories  Box Breakdowns    American Horror Story Preview Packs (Breygent, 2013)
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

American Horror Story Preview Packs (Breygent, 2013)
 Login/Join

Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of Miss Lizzy
posted
Had a lot of fun with these Smile

Opened 16 packs:

No Quinto Frown - but the signed printing plate is really cool Dance

Was able to complete 2 of the foil sets, but I'm missing 1 card (AP1) to complete the promo set.

Posts: 2070 | Location: Southern California | Registered: March 20, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gold Card Talk Member
Picture of cardaddict
posted Hide Post
Those are great looking cards. There's no way I can do this set, way too many limited cards, so I'll collect them vicariously here instead!

Posts: 2508 | Location: USA | Registered: November 08, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
my 16 packs

also completed 2 foil sets but was missing promo 1 and 3

Posts: 230 | Location: pa | Registered: March 31, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
i am not sure what card my plate is too since i did not see that card in the set

Posts: 230 | Location: pa | Registered: March 31, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by nick9819:
i am not sure what card my plate is too since i did not see that card in the set

nevermind it is of the dealer promo card

Bronze Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
These look great. For 16 packs, it looks like both you guys got pretty much the stated odds for the hits. No Quintos but those signed printing plates are sweet!

I am waiting on 4 packs to come in. Please tell me that the collation from pack to pack was good. As cool as they are, I would be really bummed to end up with four costume cards or four of the same autograph card. Eek

Reliving my childhood one piece of painted plastic and slab of cardboard at a time.

Posts: 971 | Location: San Diego | Registered: July 21, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by dcole:
These look great. For 16 packs, it looks like both you guys got pretty much the stated odds for the hits. No Quintos but those signed printing plates are sweet!

I am waiting on 4 packs to come in. Please tell me that the collation from pack to pack was good. As cool as they are, I would be really bummed to end up with four costume cards or four of the same autograph card. Eek

I have five packs coming, so if that does happen and I get some duplicates, maybe we can trade!

https://sites.google.com/site/riddler149/

Posts: 1255 | Location: California | Registered: January 19, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Bronze Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by riddler_149:
I have five packs coming, so if that does happen and I get some duplicates, maybe we can trade!

Absolutely! I was hoping that you were getting some of these! Wink

I received a tracking number the other day, telling me they'd be here by Wednesday. Once I break them, we can compare notes. Big Grin

Reliving my childhood one piece of painted plastic and slab of cardboard at a time.

Posts: 971 | Location: San Diego | Registered: July 21, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Bronze Card Talk Member
Picture of Flag City Collectibles
posted Hide Post
That is pretty sweet the printing plates were included as surprise hits and even autographed!

Posts: 749 | Location: Florida, USA | Registered: June 29, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of Jason00
posted Hide Post
Got my pack yesterday and pulled the card I wanted most:

I got foils 4 and 5 and promo 7 as well, but I was actually missing card #2 from the preview set. I emailed Breygent and hopefully they can replace it. Can't wait for the full set to be released now, the cards are really nice.

Posts: 1562 | Location: Milwaukee, WI | Registered: November 27, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gold Card Talk Member
Picture of Raj
posted Hide Post
Got a couple of packs.

Autos
Dylan McDermott DMP2 (056/100)
Zachary Quinto ZQP (02/50)

APC3, APC4, APC5, APC6

Posts: 3251 | Location: Luton, UK | Registered: October 07, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post

posted Hide Post
I opened a few packs and got this Rubber man wardrobe card. It has no number, was wondering if it was an error or the prototype card used.

Posts: 18 | Location: ny | Registered: April 28, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Manufacturer
posted Hide Post
yikes thats an error

tom

Posts: 3260 | Location: New York | Registered: March 24, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of Cardz_house
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Breygent Marketing:
yikes thats an error

tom

anyone will be pleased to have that error card!!! Thumb Up

Some of my traders: Star*Mystyk, davelennox, Jack London, Chris Byrne, TAT, spidergoblin, Brimaster, cverdec, mac13, mars53, Ryan Cracknell, wuher, angelchick182, FRANK AMICO, batmancity, Card Reaper, Over_Worked_Mom, Dewman, THX2112, venom5liter, batmancity, barobehere, KADRAN00157, browninga5m, trade-a-card, FCB, wolfie, ghostrider666, Brian A. Davis, s8zaphod, Cee_Jay

Posts: 1451 | Location: Singapore | Registered: January 20, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post