Non-Sport Update's Card Talk NSU Home | NSU Store | In The Current Issue... | Contact Us |
Non-Sport Update    Non-Sport Update's Card Talk  Hop To Forum Categories  Box Breakdowns    Spider-Man 3 (Rittenhouse Archives)
Page 1 2 3 4 5 6 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Spider-Man 3 (Rittenhouse Archives)
 Login/Join

posted Hide Post
I hope I am lucky enough to pull a spider autograph, but I doubt it. I have 5 boxes coming this week and I don't think I will be posting a big hit but hope I'm wrong. I have all th other big names in this set but couldn't pass the boxes up at the price offered.

Posts: 249 | Location: Virginia | Registered: April 08, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gold Card Talk Member
Picture of AJJ
posted Hide Post
If you pull a Banks and don't need it I'd be interested in trying to work out a trade.

Posts: 4594 | Location: Liverpool, UK | Registered: June 12, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by AJJ:
If you pull a Banks and don't need it I'd be interested in trying to work out a trade.

I will let you know.

Posts: 249 | Location: Virginia | Registered: April 08, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I was not so lucky. In my 5 boxes I pulled 2 Subway Guitarist autos, 1 Garbage man, 1 Stan Lee, 1 Ursula, 1 wrestling promoter, 2 Joseph "Robbie" Robertson autos, 1 J. Jonah Jameson & 1 Violinist. Couldn't have been much worse I'm afraid.

Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of Miss Lizzy
posted Hide Post
Decided to open a case of these (looking for a James Franco auto, which I found Smile )

Auto breakdown:
James Franco Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin
Tobey Maguire Big Grin
Stan Lee x2
Willem Dafoe
J.K. Simmons
Bill Nunn x2
Aasif Mandvi
Larry Joshua x2
Mageina Tovah x2
Jack Betts x2
Jayce Bartok x2
Elyse Dinh x2
Joe Manganiello
Dylan Baker x2
Brent Briscoe x2 (yay! the garbage man! Roll Eyes Razz )

Everything is available except for the Franco.

This message has been edited. Last edited by: Miss Lizzy,

Posts: 2070 | Location: Southern California | Registered: March 20, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gold Card Talk Member
Picture of chesspieceface
posted Hide Post
Nice case, Miss Lizzy!

Aasif Mandiv card is actually spelled Aasif Mandvi, I believe. He's a correspondent on Jon Stewart's Daily Show, funny guy.

Also, while Flash Thompson wasn't much or a role in the Spider-Man trilogy, the actor who played him, Joe Manganiello, is now the very popular werewolf character Alcide on "True Blood" and it looks like he'll have a pretty big role on the show this year, which can only help that formerly "common" auto.

Good stuff, congrats!

Posts: 3328 | Location: California | Registered: December 23, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of Miss Lizzy
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by chesspieceface:
Nice case, Miss Lizzy!

Thanks Smile

quote:
Aasif Mandiv card is actually spelled Aasif Mandvi, I believe. He's a correspondent on Jon Stewart's Daily Show, funny guy.

Typo fixed! Red Face Big Grin

Posts: 2070 | Location: Southern California | Registered: March 20, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gold Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
Congrats Miss Lizzy on the case Break Smile
What was the case Topper?????
Was it the shirt or the tie Costume Card???
I know a bloke who bought a case of this, he did a few boxes and supplied me with some
I Just found out that the 2 Toby Maguire cards I Pulled were actually from the same case
Eek Eek Eek Eek Eek

KADRAN00157

Posts: 3429 | Location: UK | Registered: November 29, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Bronze Card Talk Member
Picture of DavidDeb
posted Hide Post
quote:

Brent Briscoe x2 (yay! the garbage man! Roll Eyes Razz )

such a memorable character from Spiderman 3! Thumb Up

Posts: 529 | Location: Canada | Registered: March 02, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of Miss Lizzy
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by KADRAN00157:
Congrats Miss Lizzy on the case Break Smile
What was the case Topper?????
Was it the shirt or the tie Costume Card???

KADRAN00157

Thanks Smile
I got the shirt case topper.

posted Hide Post
Busted a box from Antony from card Collectors at Manchester fair.he looked after me on this one.

Tobey Maguire
Stan the man Lee

My little lad was over the moon.only an archive box would of topped this! Big Grin

Posts: 174 | Location: Liverpool | Registered: October 24, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post

Gold Card Talk Member
Picture of chesspieceface
posted Hide Post
Wow, what a box! Congrats to you and the kid!

Posts: 3328 | Location: California | Registered: December 23, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by chesspieceface:
Wow, what a box! Congrats to you and the kid!

Tobey Maguire has a dreadful autograph but its a keeper.spiderman is cool.

Posts: 174 | Location: Liverpool | Registered: October 24, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
got another 2 boxes for £50.autos are

box 1.garbage man and Stan Lee Clap
box 2 wrestling promoter and Stan Lee Bouncey

very pleased with 2 Stan Lees from 2 boxes.the man is a legend.

Bronze Card Talk Member
Picture of Lovemesomecards
posted Hide Post
You sir seem to be on a Stan Lee roll. Congrats!!!!!

If I ever buy another box I'll have to have you pick it out. My son and I are hoping to find some of the autos at the Chicago Non-Sport Card show this weekend.

Posts: 749 | Location: Rockford,Illinois | Registered: July 01, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Lovemesomecards:
You sir seem to be on a Stan Lee roll. Congrats!!!!!

If I ever buy another box I'll have to have you pick it out. My son and I are hoping to find some of the autos at the Chicago Non-Sport Card show this weekend.

I wish you both well in your hunt.I'm sure you will get lucky! I always buy them off the same dealer in Manchester for around £25($40)but for every Stan Lee I have 8 Garbage guy Twak I would love a case of this but just don't see them anymore!if loose boxes are cheap enough?ill always pick them up just to have a chance of a decent auto!