Non-Sport Update's Card Talk NSU Home | NSU Store | In The Current Issue... | Contact Us |
Non-Sport Update    Non-Sport Update's Card Talk  Hop To Forum Categories  Box Breakdowns    Contemporary Pinups Puzzle Jams (Galans Sketch Art Productions, 2013)
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Contemporary Pinups Puzzle Jams (Galans Sketch Art Productions, 2013)
 Login/Join

Bronze Card Talk Member
Picture of cverdec
posted
I got 10 sets, and the artists knocked it out of the park. Thanks for another GREAT set Ken!!

Emily & Doug Riggsby

Rich Mollinelli & Dan Gorman

Steve Lydic & Danny Silva

Lynne Anderson & Mel Uran

Jomar Bulda & Dan Borgonos

David Hanson & Charles Bristow

Michael Munshaw & Bill McKay (the fact that I live by Washington, DC makes this one pretty special!!)

Jose Carlos Sanchez & Israel Arteaga

Joe "Navy" Miller & Dan Gorman

Mark Tannacore & Danny Devine

This message has been edited. Last edited by: cverdec,

Chris

Posts: 920 | Location: Woodbridge, VA | Registered: August 21, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gold Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
Got my five packs today Dance .Really nice artwork on both the base set and the puzzle sketches. A great idea but I'm not sure one Ken will want to repeat any time soon with all the logistical problems.

Assorted base cards

Mary Bellamy and William Withers

Mark Tannacore and Danny Devine.

Rupam and Marcia Dye

Bianca Thompson and Chris Foreman.

Scott Rorie and Richard Salvucci. Just an update as I went to see the Lone Ranger movie today. I enjoyed it but reckon the version Scott and Richard drew might have done better at the box office Big Grin .

This message has been edited. Last edited by: Triple-Frog,

Posts: 2564 | Location: Sutton Coldfield England | Registered: August 09, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Boo
posted Hide Post
it was a tricky set to organise and work on, i know i worked closely with elfie who was my artistic partner on the set

Posts: 95 | Location: England | Registered: December 05, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gold Card Talk Member
Picture of Raj
posted Hide Post
5 sets.

Danny Silva & Steve Lydic (censored version obviously)

Michael Munshaw & Bill McKay

Bruce Gerlach & Bill Pulkovski

Alex Alderete

Solly Mohamed & Carolyn Edwards

Posts: 3249 | Location: Luton, UK | Registered: October 07, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post