Non-Sport Update's Card Talk NSU Home | NSU Store | In The Current Issue... | Contact Us |
Non-Sport Update    Non-Sport Update's Card Talk  Hop To Forum Categories  Box Breakdowns    Disney Classics (Dynamic)
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Disney Classics (Dynamic)
 Login/Join

NSU Elf
Picture of The Mouseketeer
posted
47 Confused packs, 7 (sometimes 8) cards + 1 (sometimes 0) sticker per pack

83 of 150 base cards <---- CORRECTED
21 of 25 stickers
3 of 15 prisms
1 of 4 Gold Commemorative cards, 1 dupe

I bought this box many years ago and was told by the dealer that the collation for this set is horrible and it is…really horrible. I pulled as many as eight of some commons and none of others – the box was missing all but three cards between 51 and 100. For stickers, I got two or three each of #1-21 and none of #22-25. Since there are no odds stated for either the prism or gold commemorative cards, I don’t know if I did well or not. Judging by their book values, it looks like I might have done all right. I have another box, so I’ll see what that one holds.

[Edited because I can't count. Twak]

"If you can't say nothing nice, don't say nothing at all." ~ Thumper in Bambi

[This message was edited by The Mouseketeer on November 18, 2003 at 09:12 PM.]

Posts: 2218 | Location: Pennsylvania, USA | Registered: April 10, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
NSU Elf
Picture of The Mouseketeer
posted Hide Post
48 packs

83 of 150 base cards
20 of 25 stickers
1 of 15 prism cards
3 of 4 Gold Commemorative cards

The bad news: collation was once again awful. The good news: many of the numbers missing from the first box were in the second. So between the two boxes, I have:

133 of 150 base cards
2 complete sticker sets
4 of 15 prism cards
3 of 4 Commemorative Gold cards (2 dupes, both Donald – anyone have Mickey? Big Grin)

"If you can't say nothing nice, don't say nothing at all." ~ Thumper in Bambi

Posts: 2218 | Location: Pennsylvania, USA | Registered: April 10, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
94 of 150 base cards
1 set of 25 stickers
2 prism cards
1 gold card

Glad I got the box for a pretty cheap price. I'll be sending you an email Mouseketeer about maybe doing a little trading.

Greg

Is this the real life? Is this just fantasy? ~ Freddie Mercury

http://home.mchsi.com/~geerts1/

Posts: 1357 | Location: Iowa | Registered: January 12, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post