Non-Sport Update's Card Talk NSU Home | NSU Store | In The Current Issue... | Contact Us |
Non-Sport Update    Non-Sport Update's Card Talk  Hop To Forum Categories  Box Breakdowns    Space Series 2 (Viceroy Cards, 2018)
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Space Series 2 (Viceroy Cards, 2018)
 Login/Join

Gold Card Talk Member
posted
Great follow up to their first Space set with some very unusual and different inserts. I got one box of 12 packs and six sketch only packs. The packs in the box had a planet card, a stamp card, and a micro card in addition to the sketch.

I also got a meteorite box topper and a P1 promo signed by the artist Gary Kezele.

I will post the sketch cards below shortly.

This message has been edited. Last edited by: H_Toser,

Posts: 2564 | Location: Sutton Coldfield England | Registered: August 09, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gold Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
BTW is anyone monitoring the box breakdown section? I have noticed that several threads at the top of page 1 have not been added to in the last six months and could be moved to their alphabetical position.

Also any chance of the recently posted breakdowns feature being fixed? It's not been working for a while now and if you don't visit the board daily it's easy to miss something.

Marsha Parkins, Jamie Richards.

Tabitha Jensen-Parkins, Yoni Limor, Jenni Gregory.

Emma Burges , Josh Trout " Rogue Star " .

Laura Atkinson , Andy Bohn " Solar Eclipse " .

Alex Patrick Merrill , Achilleas Kokkinakis , Chris Foreman " Astronaut Charlie Carmada " .

George Deep , Rusty Gilligan .

Chris Henderson , Chris Thorne " Valentina Tereshkova .

Joshua Werner , Lin Workman " Ham " .

Posts: 2564 | Location: Sutton Coldfield England | Registered: August 09, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Titanium Card Talk Member
Picture of wolfie
posted Hide Post
Looks like a great set for anyone intrested in Space and the Space Program. Thumb Up

Posts: 29002 | Location: wolverhampton staffs uk | Registered: July 19, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gold Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
Picked up another 9 packs from Wave 2 late arrival artists. Surprised nobody else on the forum got any.

Jamie Richards.

Ted Dastick Jnr x 2.

Chris Foreman x 2 , Astronauts Chris Ferguson and Scott Kelly.

Joshua Werner x 2.

Achilleas Kokkinakis.

Rhiannon Owens.

Bonus dual sketch of the Horsehead Nebula by Rhiannon Owens. Thanks Ryan Wavey !