Non-Sport Update's Card Talk NSU Home | NSU Store | In The Current Issue... | Contact Us |
Non-Sport Update    Non-Sport Update's Card Talk  Hop To Forum Categories  Box Breakdowns    Dr.Who Series 2 (Strictly Ink)
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Dr.Who Series 2 (Strictly Ink)
 Login/Join

Diamond Card Talk Member
Picture of hammer
posted
Just purchased a box from Strictly Ink:

2 Base sets
Auto Cards AU6 (Mary Tam) & AU11 (Ray Cusick)
Foil Cards 12 of 13 (no duplicates)

Good looking set

[This message was edited by xSaBx on November 12, 2003 at 11:10 AM.]

Posts: 12154 | Location: England | Registered: September 16, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Platinum Card Talk Member
Picture of xSaBx
posted Hide Post
Hi Hammer, I've amended the title of your post to reflect the naming conventions Harris asked people to use... Big Grin

Now, back to the breakdowns...

--
xSaBx :: Mistress of Stuff ::

'I swear I am completely unimpressed by clever answers'
REMEMBER: Take out the 'removemefirst' from my e-mail address to reply...

Posts: 5362 | Location: The South East, United Kingdom | Registered: June 07, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Diamond Card Talk Member
Picture of hammer
posted Hide Post
Whoops! and I read Harris's note Twak Twak

Posts: 12154 | Location: England | Registered: September 16, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Pumpkindiver
posted Hide Post
Just bought A box today. 16 gold foil cards (4 more than I should have got) 2 base sets (great) no autographs (not happy at all)

Posts: 154 | Location: Australia | Registered: July 24, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gold Card Talk Member
Picture of TheUberBob
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Pumpkindiver:
Just bought A box today. 16 gold foil cards (4 more than I should have got) 2 base sets (great) no autographs (not happy at all)

If this is the set in the black box then there is actually a run of them that don't have autograph cards...some kind of test run or something. I thought there were stickers on them to differentiate them from the normal run. Unfortunately this may be what you got. You might be able to e-mail Barrie at Strictly Ink and see if there's anything he can do. I'd just stay away from buying series 2 boxes.

-Bob-

Posts: 2767 | Location: San Antonio, TX | Registered: May 07, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Pumpkindiver
posted Hide Post
the box did state
2 autogtraphs per box

Posts: 154 | Location: Australia | Registered: July 24, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post