Non-Sport Update's Card Talk NSU Home | NSU Store | In The Current Issue... | Contact Us |
Non-Sport Update    Non-Sport Update's Card Talk  Hop To Forum Categories  Box Breakdowns    John Wayne (Breygent)
Page 1 2 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

John Wayne (Breygent)
 Login/Join

Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of Jack London
posted Hide Post
Hey Wolfie, I just added a base set to my trade page on the card trading thread. Smile

"Beware of all enterprises that require new clothes." Henry David Thoreau

Posts: 1553 | Location: Southern California | Registered: March 01, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Titanium Card Talk Member
Picture of wolfie
posted Hide Post
Got your email, sorting it out. Thumb Up

Posts: 28999 | Location: wolverhampton staffs uk | Registered: July 19, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of alfster
posted Hide Post
Well I decicded to get a box here's what I got.

Hero's Hat: 7
Leading Roles: 3 The Green Berets

For without Blood there is no Power.
Where is my Power?.
My Power is with the Blood of Souls,
Flowing like a river into my veins giving me my Power.
I will not lose my Power until my Soul looses me.

A.S.

Posts: 167 | Location: Toronto | Registered: August 11, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gold Card Talk Member
Picture of RupT
posted Hide Post
Ok, i finally got around to opening my John Wayne boxes that i won in my Kitchen Basket raffle prize Smile

Box 488

One of the packs in the box was super think when i was searching through them, so i left it till the end thinking it might be a costume card - turned out it had an whopping 14 base cards in it!! - lol

Heroes Hat HH3
Leading Roles LR6
Sketch Cards Chris Henderson B&W, and Colour (both thee cards were found in the same pack- Woohoo)

Box 1311

Heroes Hat HH7
Leading Roles LR5
Favourite Hobies FH4
Costume C6

The base cards from both boxes combined yielded me 6 base sets in total.

Very nice set - and good breakdown Smile Could have done with a few more chase cards in it though!! Smile

BTW: All the chase cards (Except the sketches) are up for trade!!

www.darthtailor.co.uk

Remove the "_NO_SPAM" before emailing me Smile

Posts: 4234 | Location: London, UK | Registered: September 30, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Platinum Card Talk Member
Picture of Silverback
posted Hide Post
Box# 2658

2 base sets
LR-8
HH-4

and a sketch card:

Big Grin Thumb Up Cool

Smokin'

Posts: 6113 | Location: Illinois | Registered: March 30, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Scorpiovamp
posted Hide Post
I posted my pulls on the Open the box day, but I thought I would post it here too.

3 base sets- with extra commons
1-Leading Roles #2
1- Hero's Hat #6
1- Costume Card #1- Black vest

Posts: 285 | Location: Chicago | Registered: February 07, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
Originally posted by Scorpiovamp:
I posted my pulls on the Open the box day, but I thought I would post it here too.

email sent
sumo

Posts: 1132 | Location: Cleveland Hts. , Ohio | Registered: December 18, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post