Non-Sport Update's Card Talk NSU Home | NSU Store | In The Current Issue... | Contact Us |
Non-Sport Update    Non-Sport Update's Card Talk  Hop To Forum Categories  Box Breakdowns    Dr Who Big Screen (Strictly Ink)
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Dr Who Big Screen (Strictly Ink)
 Login/Join

posted
Opened 1 box. Got 2 full sets. 4 cards short of a third. Slightly less than average 10 foil cards (1:3) made up for by more than average 4 autograph cards (1:12) including

Bernard Cribbons
Ray Brooks
Jennie Linden
Redemption Card (can't remember who for now that I've sent it off)

Posts: 25 | Location: United Kingdom | Registered: June 06, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of Andrew David
posted Hide Post
Welcome to card Talk Illudius Wave

Posts: 1719 | Location: Derby, UK | Registered: December 16, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Cheers Andrew,

Oh Derby, remember it well. Used to live in Chesterfield.

Posts: 25 | Location: United Kingdom | Registered: June 06, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
Welcome and congratulations on the auto pulls

quote:
Redemption Card (can't remember who for now that I've sent it off)

That would be for card A2 for the autograph of Jill Curzon who played Louise ( supposedly the Doctor's niece ) in Daleks' Invasion Earth 2150 A.D.

He's ancient and forever.
He burns at the centre of Time and he can see the turn of the Universe.
And...
He's WONDERFUL.

Posts: 1855 | Location: Urmston, United Kingdom | Registered: August 06, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Yes Curzon, that was it. Smile Just hope it turns up soon. Shake Head

Cheers

Bronze Card Talk Member
Picture of flobe
posted Hide Post
Box: 1357

Autographs Smile
A4 Ray Brooks
A5 Keith Marsh
A8 Jennie Linden
A13 Geoffrey Toone

Gold Foil Cards
All except F5

2 Complete Base Sets

Great Job Barrie!!! Thumb Up

Posts: 792 | Location: Germany | Registered: June 14, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of SHouseman
posted Hide Post
I just wrapped up doing sketches for the Series 2 set and got caught up in the movies (I'd never seen them before), so I bought a box. I was very happy with the breakdown as the 3 autos I got were all ones I was hoping for!

Box: 1201

Autographs
A8 Jennie Linden
A9 Barrie Ingham
A13 Geoffrey Toone

Gold Foil Cards
Complete set of 1-12 with no duplicates

I got 2 full base sets, plus a few away from a third. Now just to track down a few more of the autos! Great looking set and packaging!

This message has been edited. Last edited by: SHouseman,

Posts: 1186 | Location: USA | Registered: June 13, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post