Non-Sport Update's Card Talk NSU Home | NSU Store | In The Current Issue... | Contact Us |
Non-Sport Update    Non-Sport Update's Card Talk  Hop To Forum Categories  Box Breakdowns    Lost Season Two (Inkworks)
Page 1 2 3 4 5 6 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Lost Season Two (Inkworks)
 Login/Join

Gold Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
Details of my case:-

Box 1
Box loader - BL3
Betrayal - 1,2
? - 5,6,7
Auto - A16 Sam Anderson
Sand Card - Hurley

Box 2
Box loader - 1
Betrayal - 2,3
? - 4,5,6
Auto - A17 Michael Emerson (Sharpie) Big Grin
Pieceworks PW1 - Locke's Pants

Box 3
Topper - 2
Betrayal - 3,4,5
? - 7,8,9
Auto - Redemption L.Scott Caldwell
Pieceworks - PW5 Hurley's Shirt

Box 4
Topper 3
Betrayal - 5,6
? - 1,2,9
Auto - A20 Kimberley Johnson
Piecework - PW8 Mr. Eko's shirt

Box 5
Topper - 1
Betrayal - 3,4
? - 1,2,8,9
Auto - A18 Brett Cullen Smile
Piecework - PW2 Sayid's shirt

Box 6
Topper 2
betrayal - 3,4
? - 6,7,8
Auto - A24 Sonya Wolger
Pieceworks - PW4 SAwyer

Box 7
Topper - 2
betrayal - 5,6
? - 3,4,6
Auto - A21 Josh Randall
Piecework - PW5

Box 8
topper - 3
betrayal - 1,6
? - 1,2,3
Auto - A23 Francois Chou
Piecework - PW2

Box 9
topper - 1
betrayal - 3,4
? - 5,6,7
Auto - Michael Emerson (biro)
Piecework - PW3 Big Grin

Box 10
topper - 1
? - 2,3,4,5
betrayal - 1,2
Auto - Monica Dean signed front and back
Piece - PW1

Overall

Box topper sets - 3 plus 1 extra card
? sets - 3 plus 4 extras
betrayal - 3 plus 3 extras
Pieceworks - 1(x2),2(x2),3,4,5(x2),8,
Sand card - Hurley
Autos - AR1,16,17(x2),18,20,21,22,23,24

Bit disappointed to have pulled two Micheal Emerson cards (even with them being variants), though it was the auto I most wanted. Hopefully I'll be able to trade it for an Emilie de Ravin auto

Posts: 3862 | Location: UK | Registered: December 22, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Bronze Card Talk Member
Picture of batmancity
posted Hide Post
hi all

just received my 6 boxes yesterday and I decided to open up just 3 in a row, I keep the remaining boxes for tonight Wink

Overall, I was very pleased with the breakdown and I have a very good surprise with a box in particular where I managed to get 2 redemption pieceworks cards : the hurley sand one and the sawyer one (sand & costume) + the expected autograph card !!

Has anyone experienced this breakdown in a box ? I must admit that I've always been lucky with my Lost boxes

I'll post my breakdown details later

Posts: 597 | Location: Paris, France | Registered: May 24, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gold Card Talk Member
Picture of charmedmad
posted Hide Post
i had one box that had hurleys sand card in and sawyers in and hurleys auto in it and it also had a piecework in as well

Posts: 4508 | Location: United Kingdom | Registered: March 19, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Well done on the breakdowns everyone!

Hi Lesley I maybe interested in the variant of Henry Gale as I don't know what it looks like, have u got a scanned image at all? I will email you after work if interested

jonathancook@ntlworld.com

Posts: 165 | Location: UK | Registered: August 21, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gold Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Angeldustz:
Well done on the breakdowns everyone!

Hi Lesley I maybe interested in the variant of Henry Gale as I don't know what it looks like, have u got a scanned image at all? I will email you after work if interested

jonathancook@ntlworld.com

LOL - Jonathan it's exactly the same as the sharpie auto but it's done in biro. I'm happy to send you a scan though.

Posts: 3862 | Location: UK | Registered: December 22, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
New Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
Ah well a Christmas present from my hubby (dis68) finally arrived on Friday from those nice people in Stockport ( cardcollectors uk aka Anthony )

First off was a phone call from Anthony to us to say his multi-case cards had been put into our case and could we send them back Smile So those were found and posted back yesterday but for a very short time I had both of the multi-case costume cards sitting here Wave

Anyway back to the rest

Pieceworks :
PW-1 John Locke x3
PW-3 Sun-Hwa Kwon x2
PW-4 Sawyer x2
PW-5 Hurley x1
PW-7 Charlie x1
PW-8 Mr Eko ( Redemption so must be for the thick version Smile )

Autographs
A-13 Emilie de Ravin as Claire
A-15 L. Scott Caldwell as Rose ( Redemption )
A-16 Sam Anderson as Bernard
A-18 Brett Cullen as Goodwin x2
A-19 Tania Raymonde as Alex
A-21 Josh Randall as Nathan
A-22 Monica Dean as Gabriela ( signed on both sides )
A-23 Francois Chau as "Dr Marvin Candle or Mark Wickmund?"
A-24 Sonya Walger as Penny Widmore

Made 3 sets of the "?" chase cards but only 1 of the Betrayal set as there was only 1 B-3 card in the whole case

Posts: 2 | Location: Manchester, UK | Registered: September 16, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gold Card Talk Member
Picture of AJJ
posted Hide Post
Congrats on a great case Chrissie

Posts: 4594 | Location: Liverpool, UK | Registered: June 12, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gold Card Talk Member
Picture of charmedmad
posted Hide Post
congrats chrissie nice pull on the veriant for pw8 and welcome to nsu

Posts: 4508 | Location: United Kingdom | Registered: March 19, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Diamond Card Talk Member
Picture of hammer
posted Hide Post
Congrats on the Claire auto

Posts: 12154 | Location: England | Registered: September 16, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of bealay
posted Hide Post
What a great case - multiple Sun pieceworks too, which are higher priced than others.

The Eko variant seems to be the rarest - I just paid $200 for mine - but whaddaya gonna do Roll Eyes

Welcome! Thumb Up

I also collect Black Cat cards. Yeah, I'm that guy.

Posts: 275 | Location: Norwich, UK | Registered: December 03, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gold Card Talk Member
Picture of Peter cloet
posted Hide Post
quote:
what a great case - multiple Sun pieceworks too, which are higher priced than others.

The Eko variant seems to be the rarest - I just paid $200 for mine - but whaddaya gonna d

I really need to start savind to get my lost series complete.

A belgian hiphop group

Posts: 3634 | Location: Belgium | Registered: January 31, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post

NSU Elf
Picture of The Mouseketeer
posted Hide Post
Welcome to the board Chrissie! Very nice case with both the Claire auto and the Eko PW8 variant - I'm jealous!

Posts: 2218 | Location: Pennsylvania, USA | Registered: April 10, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Well I FINALLY Confused got my box yesterday, I was starting to think I'd never get it! I liked the overall look and feel of the cards. On to business:

Box Number 13340

2 base sets plus extras

BL 3

B3, B4, and B5 Big Grin

?5, ?6, ?7

A-18 Brett Cullen – Goodwin

PW-2 Sayid’s top

The extra betrayal card was a nice surprise, and I would have liked a Sand card (who wouldn't), but overall I'm happy.

Posts: 145 | Location: Marietta, GA | Registered: June 22, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by bealay:
What a great case - multiple Sun pieceworks too, which are higher priced than others.

The Eko variant seems to be the rarest - I just paid $200 for mine - but whaddaya gonna do Roll Eyes

Welcome! Thumb Up

My Eko variant arrived last week, bagged it for £49.99 not bad! Smile That was an excellent case, welcome and I just want to open more boxes of this set I've already opened 30 I must be mad! I just love seeing the cards in each packet lol

Posts: 165 | Location: UK | Registered: August 21, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gold Card Talk Member
Picture of Peter cloet
posted Hide Post
quote:
quote:

Welcome! Thumb Up

My Eko variant arrived last week, bagged it for £49.99 not bad! Smile That was an excellent case, welcome and I just want to open more boxes of this set I've already opened 30 I must be mad! I just love seeing the cards in each packet lol

trying to get a multiple master set to give away Wave

A belgian hiphop group

Posts: 3634 | Location: Belgium | Registered: January 31, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Peter cloet:
quote:
quote:

Welcome! Thumb Up

trying to get a multiple master set to give away Wave

LOL I wish, I nearly have 2 master sets, just missing 1 card from one and bout 5 from the other but not too worried about that one yet

Bronze Card Talk Member
Picture of samauto
posted Hide Post
Hi Guys,

Box breakdown:

Betrayal 1,4
? Puzzle 1,2,3
Autograph Nathan
Pieceworks PW1

If anyone has any Lost 2 cards to trade, please let me know. I need a lot of base cards too to help complete a few sets.

Cheers, Pete.

Posts: 504 | Location: New Zealand | Registered: July 26, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I opened another 2 boxes yesterday,

Got over the regular amount of ? cards got 5
Also got PW Sayid and PW Sawyer.
Auto Cards am Anderson as Bernard and the Variant Monica Dean Autograph Card as Gabriela.

All cards are tradable if people want them

Gold Card Talk Member
Picture of AJJ
posted Hide Post
What are you looking for Angeldustz? I have two lists in the trade section if you want to have a look.

Posts: 4594 | Location: Liverpool, UK | Registered: June 12, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of darbow
posted Hide Post
Box Bought At memorabilia Today:

?1, ?2, ?9
B1, B2, B6
BL1
A17 Michael Emerson as Henry Gale Auto Clap
PW5 Hurley's T-Shirt

Got one of the 3 big auto's so i'm happy.

Had a look at the sand cards at memorabilia as well, gonna have to start saving for them.

Posts: 457 | Location: Bristol, U.K | Registered: August 22, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post