Non-Sport Update's Card Talk
Lost Season Two (Inkworks)

This topic can be found at:
http://nonsportupdate.infopop.cc/eve/forums/a/tpc/f/4026073384/m/4741001102

January 03, 2007, 01:06 PM
LesleyW
Lost Season Two (Inkworks)
Details of my case:-

Box 1
Box loader - BL3
Betrayal - 1,2
? - 5,6,7
Auto - A16 Sam Anderson
Sand Card - Hurley

Box 2
Box loader - 1
Betrayal - 2,3
? - 4,5,6
Auto - A17 Michael Emerson (Sharpie) Big Grin
Pieceworks PW1 - Locke's Pants

Box 3
Topper - 2
Betrayal - 3,4,5
? - 7,8,9
Auto - Redemption L.Scott Caldwell
Pieceworks - PW5 Hurley's Shirt

Box 4
Topper 3
Betrayal - 5,6
? - 1,2,9
Auto - A20 Kimberley Johnson
Piecework - PW8 Mr. Eko's shirt

Box 5
Topper - 1
Betrayal - 3,4
? - 1,2,8,9
Auto - A18 Brett Cullen Smile
Piecework - PW2 Sayid's shirt

Box 6
Topper 2
betrayal - 3,4
? - 6,7,8
Auto - A24 Sonya Wolger
Pieceworks - PW4 SAwyer

Box 7
Topper - 2
betrayal - 5,6
? - 3,4,6
Auto - A21 Josh Randall
Piecework - PW5

Box 8
topper - 3
betrayal - 1,6
? - 1,2,3
Auto - A23 Francois Chou
Piecework - PW2

Box 9
topper - 1
betrayal - 3,4
? - 5,6,7
Auto - Michael Emerson (biro)
Piecework - PW3 Big Grin

Box 10
topper - 1
? - 2,3,4,5
betrayal - 1,2
Auto - Monica Dean signed front and back
Piece - PW1

Overall

Box topper sets - 3 plus 1 extra card
? sets - 3 plus 4 extras
betrayal - 3 plus 3 extras
Pieceworks - 1(x2),2(x2),3,4,5(x2),8,
Sand card - Hurley
Autos - AR1,16,17(x2),18,20,21,22,23,24

Bit disappointed to have pulled two Micheal Emerson cards (even with them being variants), though it was the auto I most wanted. Hopefully I'll be able to trade it for an Emilie de Ravin auto
January 04, 2007, 03:46 AM
batmancity
hi all

just received my 6 boxes yesterday and I decided to open up just 3 in a row, I keep the remaining boxes for tonight Wink

Overall, I was very pleased with the breakdown and I have a very good surprise with a box in particular where I managed to get 2 redemption pieceworks cards : the hurley sand one and the sawyer one (sand & costume) + the expected autograph card !!

Has anyone experienced this breakdown in a box ? I must admit that I've always been lucky with my Lost boxes

I'll post my breakdown details later
January 04, 2007, 03:58 AM
charmedmad
i had one box that had hurleys sand card in and sawyers in and hurleys auto in it and it also had a piecework in as well

____________________
January 04, 2007, 07:54 AM
Angeldustz
Well done on the breakdowns everyone!

Hi Lesley I maybe interested in the variant of Henry Gale as I don't know what it looks like, have u got a scanned image at all? I will email you after work if interested

jonathancook@ntlworld.com
January 04, 2007, 09:10 AM
LesleyW
quote:
Originally posted by Angeldustz:
Well done on the breakdowns everyone!

Hi Lesley I maybe interested in the variant of Henry Gale as I don't know what it looks like, have u got a scanned image at all? I will email you after work if interested

jonathancook@ntlworld.com


LOL - Jonathan it's exactly the same as the sharpie auto but it's done in biro. I'm happy to send you a scan though.
January 07, 2007, 09:42 AM
Chrissie
Ah well a Christmas present from my hubby (dis68) finally arrived on Friday from those nice people in Stockport ( cardcollectors uk aka Anthony )

First off was a phone call from Anthony to us to say his multi-case cards had been put into our case and could we send them back Smile So those were found and posted back yesterday but for a very short time I had both of the multi-case costume cards sitting here Wave


Anyway back to the rest

Pieceworks :
PW-1 John Locke x3
PW-3 Sun-Hwa Kwon x2
PW-4 Sawyer x2
PW-5 Hurley x1
PW-7 Charlie x1
PW-8 Mr Eko ( Redemption so must be for the thick version Smile )

Autographs
A-13 Emilie de Ravin as Claire
A-15 L. Scott Caldwell as Rose ( Redemption )
A-16 Sam Anderson as Bernard
A-18 Brett Cullen as Goodwin x2
A-19 Tania Raymonde as Alex
A-21 Josh Randall as Nathan
A-22 Monica Dean as Gabriela ( signed on both sides )
A-23 Francois Chau as "Dr Marvin Candle or Mark Wickmund?"
A-24 Sonya Walger as Penny Widmore

Made 3 sets of the "?" chase cards but only 1 of the Betrayal set as there was only 1 B-3 card in the whole case
January 07, 2007, 10:18 AM
AJJ
Congrats on a great case Chrissie

____________________
"No time like the present to change the future"
January 07, 2007, 10:20 AM
charmedmad
congrats chrissie nice pull on the veriant for pw8 and welcome to nsu

____________________
January 07, 2007, 11:20 AM
hammer
Congrats on the Claire auto
January 07, 2007, 12:20 PM
bealay
What a great case - multiple Sun pieceworks too, which are higher priced than others.

The Eko variant seems to be the rarest - I just paid $200 for mine - but whaddaya gonna do Roll Eyes

Welcome! Thumb Up

____________________
I run MCCW (Marvel Card Collectors Worldwide) on FB
Co-host the Marvel Card Collectors Podcast https://anchor.fm/mccp
https://www.facebook.com/TheMCCPod/
I also collect Black Cat cards. Yeah, I'm that guy.
January 07, 2007, 04:09 PM
Peter cloet
quote:
what a great case - multiple Sun pieceworks too, which are higher priced than others.

The Eko variant seems to be the rarest - I just paid $200 for mine - but whaddaya gonna d


I really need to start savind to get my lost series complete.

____________________
www.de-predikanten.be

A belgian hiphop group
January 07, 2007, 09:12 PM
The Mouseketeer
Welcome to the board Chrissie! Very nice case with both the Claire auto and the Eko PW8 variant - I'm jealous!

____________________
Always searching, ever hopeful.
February 02, 2007, 01:26 PM
tflood
Well I FINALLY Confused got my box yesterday, I was starting to think I'd never get it! I liked the overall look and feel of the cards. On to business:

Box Number 13340

2 base sets plus extras

BL 3

B3, B4, and B5 Big Grin

?5, ?6, ?7

A-18 Brett Cullen – Goodwin

PW-2 Sayid’s top

The extra betrayal card was a nice surprise, and I would have liked a Sand card (who wouldn't), but overall I'm happy.

____________________
"This is not your island ...... this is OUR island"
February 03, 2007, 04:43 PM
Angeldustz
quote:
Originally posted by bealay:
What a great case - multiple Sun pieceworks too, which are higher priced than others.

The Eko variant seems to be the rarest - I just paid $200 for mine - but whaddaya gonna do Roll Eyes

Welcome! Thumb Up


My Eko variant arrived last week, bagged it for £49.99 not bad! Smile That was an excellent case, welcome and I just want to open more boxes of this set I've already opened 30 I must be mad! I just love seeing the cards in each packet lol
February 04, 2007, 08:27 AM
Peter cloet
quote:
Originally posted by Angeldustz:
quote:
Originally posted by bealay:
What a great case - multiple Sun pieceworks too, which are higher priced than others.

The Eko variant seems to be the rarest - I just paid $200 for mine - but whaddaya gonna do Roll Eyes

Welcome! Thumb Up


My Eko variant arrived last week, bagged it for £49.99 not bad! Smile That was an excellent case, welcome and I just want to open more boxes of this set I've already opened 30 I must be mad! I just love seeing the cards in each packet lol


trying to get a multiple master set to give away Wave

____________________
www.de-predikanten.be

A belgian hiphop group
February 04, 2007, 11:05 AM
Angeldustz
quote:
Originally posted by Peter cloet:
quote:
Originally posted by Angeldustz:
quote:
Originally posted by bealay:
What a great case - multiple Sun pieceworks too, which are higher priced than others.

The Eko variant seems to be the rarest - I just paid $200 for mine - but whaddaya gonna do Roll Eyes

Welcome! Thumb Up


My Eko variant arrived last week, bagged it for £49.99 not bad! Smile That was an excellent case, welcome and I just want to open more boxes of this set I've already opened 30 I must be mad! I just love seeing the cards in each packet lol


trying to get a multiple master set to give away Wave


LOL I wish, I nearly have 2 master sets, just missing 1 card from one and bout 5 from the other but not too worried about that one yet
March 08, 2007, 03:22 PM
samauto
Hi Guys,

Box breakdown:

Betrayal 1,4
? Puzzle 1,2,3
Autograph Nathan
Pieceworks PW1

If anyone has any Lost 2 cards to trade, please let me know. I need a lot of base cards too to help complete a few sets.

Cheers, Pete.

____________________
Looking for Non Sport Autographed cards and Memorabilia cards from TV/Movie shows.
March 14, 2007, 11:00 AM
Angeldustz
I opened another 2 boxes yesterday,

Got over the regular amount of ? cards got 5
Also got PW Sayid and PW Sawyer.
Auto Cards am Anderson as Bernard and the Variant Monica Dean Autograph Card as Gabriela.

All cards are tradable if people want them
March 14, 2007, 11:22 AM
AJJ
What are you looking for Angeldustz? I have two lists in the trade section if you want to have a look.

____________________
"No time like the present to change the future"
April 01, 2007, 04:29 PM
darbow
Box Bought At memorabilia Today:

?1, ?2, ?9
B1, B2, B6
BL1
A17 Michael Emerson as Henry Gale Auto Clap
PW5 Hurley's T-Shirt

Got one of the 3 big auto's so i'm happy.

Had a look at the sand cards at memorabilia as well, gonna have to start saving for them.