Non-Sport Update's Card Talk NSU Home | NSU Store | In The Current Issue... | Contact Us |
Non-Sport Update    Non-Sport Update's Card Talk  Hop To Forum Categories  Box Breakdowns    Britannia (Unpleasant Dreams Cards, 2013)
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Britannia (Unpleasant Dreams Cards, 2013)
 Login/Join

Gold Card Talk Member
posted
Got my 12 packs of cards today Dance .Very pleased with what I got although I would have liked a couple of different artists instead of the duplicate Boo and Sunico's.

Base cards and wrapper. The cards are a little smaller than normal like the Nevermore Alice Winter Solstice set.

These are the three "swimsuit" cards by Boo, one in every four packs.

Mike Vasquez, Johnny Segura, Vince Sunico.

Vince Sunico, William Kunkle, William Withers.

Kat Laurange, Boo, Boo.

Jason Westlake, Dan Gorman, Elfie Lebouleux.

Adam Talley and Jason Westlake are not on the artist list. I assume they were late additions although I am not sure on the Adam Talley identification.

Corrected the mis-identified sketch. Thanks for info Boo Thumb Up , look forward to Britannia 2.

This message has been edited. Last edited by: Triple-Frog,

Posts: 2564 | Location: Sutton Coldfield England | Registered: August 09, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Boo
posted Hide Post
cool cards, adam talley doesnt exist, thats Mike Vasquez, and I meant to type westlake but i typed west lol typo.
As for artist variance, I try to give everyone a good mix since I dont mix up cards or leave anything to random chance, but I also compleate customers orders in the order they came in and with some customers buying over thirty packs and some artists only producing 3 and 5 cards, it was a tricky balancing act. So i'm glad you like them Smile

For Britannia 2 next year we already have artists producing limited edition swimsuit cards Smile very exciting

Posts: 95 | Location: England | Registered: December 05, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Diamond Card Talk Member
Picture of hammer
posted Hide Post
My 4 Packs + Swimsuit

[URL= ]

Top Left - Pablo Diaz
Top Right - Boo
Bottom Left - Jason Westlake
Bottom Right - Fer Galicia
Bottom - Elfie Lebouleux

Posts: 12152 | Location: England | Registered: September 16, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Boo
posted Hide Post
aww i loved that swimsuit card, almost kept it for myself :P
I wonder if folks would enjoy sets of Britannias freinds like Majesty and Mervielle (the burnette and the blond)

Posts: 95 | Location: England | Registered: December 05, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gold Card Talk Member
Picture of Raj
posted Hide Post
My 4 packs

Swimsuit card by Boo

Kat Laurange (17)

Wu Wie (10)

Johnny Segura (10)

Francois Chartier (5)

Posts: 3249 | Location: Luton, UK | Registered: October 07, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Boo
posted Hide Post
awesome Smile

Platinum Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
My 12 packs of Britannia. . .

Mark Wright, Kat Laurange, Jason Westlake
Fer Galacia, Elfie, Luke Smarto
Boo Swimsuit Cards

Dan Gorman, Dan Gorman
Boo, Boo
?, ?

Anyone know who the last two are?

Only 9 different artists out of 12 packs is a bummer, especially with 26 artists on the list.

Posts: 5409 | Location: Parts Unknown. | Registered: January 25, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Boo
posted Hide Post
Webjon, Hi the last two are Vince Sunico

Yep i try hard to not give everyone repeat artists, but it was tricky with some artists doing 3 cards and many doing 5, plus I pack them in the order the orders have come in.
So you only need a few orders in front of someone who has orderd a bunch and suddenly some of the artists have run out Frown

Thankfully for Mighty Zombies, Kinky ClownGirls and DeadSexy2 which are our next three sets coming out I have got the artists to produce more balanced numbers of cards from 7 to 12 each.

The nature of producing limited edition sets means sometimes artists drop out for various reasons and you only get half the cards off them, and you face the choice, do you give collectors the awesome cards you got and accept not everyone will get a balanced number or do you pull them from the set. Frown

I hope you still enjoyed the set

posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Boo:
Yep i try hard to not give everyone repeat artists, but it was tricky with some artists doing 3 cards and many doing 5, plus I pack them in the order the orders have come in.
So you only need a few orders in front of someone who has orderd a bunch and suddenly some of the artists have run out Frown

The issue isn't low number artists or high number artists... The issue is uneven distribution. The most common artists did 20 cards out of 200 total. With proper distribution they should fall 1 in 10 packs. Since I ordered 12 packs I really shouldn't see any duplicate artists, or maybe one duplicate...

The comment about rare artists running out due to large early orders is disappointing...

Other than that I thought it was a decent release.

Posts: 5409 | Location: Parts Unknown. | Registered: January 25, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Boo... Looks like the link in your signature isn't working...

Silver Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by webjon:
Boo... Looks like the link in your signature isn't working...

A sig-line typing Boo-Boo. Try http://www.unpleasantdreams.co.uk

Posts: 2424 | Location: North Augusta, SC, USA | Registered: November 28, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post

Picture of Boo
posted Hide Post
ahhh i never got notified of the posts, thanks for that i'll get it fixed Smile