Non-Sport Update's Card Talk NSU Home | NSU Store | In The Current Issue... | Contact Us |
Non-Sport Update    Non-Sport Update's Card Talk  Hop To Forum Categories  Box Breakdowns    DC Bombshells (Cryptozoic, 2017)
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

DC Bombshells (Cryptozoic, 2017)
 Login/Join

NSU Elf
posted
Opened 2 cases last night. Here are the sketches. Easily the best overall sketch quality of a DC product.

This message has been edited. Last edited by: ifish73,

Posts: 827 | Location: Southern New Jersey | Registered: April 03, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
NSU Elf
posted Hide Post
Scans are up. The Catwoman sketch in the third scan I couldn't figure out the artist. Don't have a scan of the back. It was an 'A' with a couple of lines next to it. Two artists on the checklist with a first name beginning with 'A' have similar styles but I couldn't find examples of their signatures.

Posts: 827 | Location: Southern New Jersey | Registered: April 03, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gold Card Talk Member
Picture of Raj
posted Hide Post
Frank A Kadar. I rather like this one.

Posts: 3251 | Location: Luton, UK | Registered: October 07, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post

Starfire (?) by Jahn Cardoso
Superman by Francois Chartier

Posts: 31 | Location: United Kingdom | Registered: October 02, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post