Non-Sport Update's Card Talk NSU Home | NSU Store | In The Current Issue... | Contact Us |
Non-Sport Update    Non-Sport Update's Card Talk  Hop To Forum Categories  Box Breakdowns    G.I. Joe: Retaliation (Enterplay, 2013)
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

G.I. Joe: Retaliation (Enterplay, 2013)
 Login/Join

Gold Card Talk Member
Picture of xtime
posted
Surprise...found 15 packs.

Each pack contains 3 commons & 1 tattoo.

Results:
45 singles, 15 tattoos
Completed 31/48 base set
Found T1-T6 tattoos
(not certain if there is a T7 or higher, yet)
The wrapper provides little info about the set.

Base set (appears to be):
48 singles
#1-12 Character cards (either red Cobra or green GI JOE emblem on front)
#13-39 Story cards
#40-48 Key characters with a puzzle back
(These may be short printed 1:2 or 1:3)

Overall B-/C+
Pros: Colorful, well designed & organized, and $1 per pack.
Cons: Only 3 cards per pack.

May update review as I open more packs.

See sample pics below.

Posts: 4229 | Location: USA | Registered: December 04, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gold Card Talk Member
Picture of xtime
posted Hide Post
Joe character, Cobra character, puzzle back,
Story card, tattoo 1, tattoo 2,
wrapper..............Enjoy!!!

Posts: 4229 | Location: USA | Registered: December 04, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
Nice looking cards, thanks for posting about them.

Posts: 1343 | Location: Frederick, MD USA | Registered: July 25, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by FRANK AMICO:
I can't find these cards anywhere. Is there a major chain that stocks them?

I did not even see anyone at the Philly show with them. It's probably because there are no autographs or costume cards so dealers figure no one would want them.

I didn't see any of these packs when I was in Target over the weekend.

Posts: 1343 | Location: Frederick, MD USA | Registered: July 25, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Bronze Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
I found them at Dollar Tree.

Posts: 717 | Location: Washington, PA | Registered: June 15, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post

Posts: 49 | Location: Sav GA ( Brisbane Australia) | Registered: September 16, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Batjay
posted Hide Post
I gave up trying to find them in the stores and had to order a bunch from Enterplay. The packs are cheap enough that I bet they would have done really well in the stores. I really like the images used in the set.

Posts: 34 | Location: United States | Registered: April 08, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Bronze Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
Went to 5 Dollar Tree stores and finally found 1 store that had a few packs left. I bought them all and got about 1/2 the card set. I am not really going to go crazy looking for more as I just wanted a few of these. I never even seen the film and it was gone so fast that I doubt many people did.

This message has been edited. Last edited by: FRANK AMICO,

Posts: 971 | Location: WESTWOOD NJ | Registered: May 22, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gold Card Talk Member
Picture of xtime
posted Hide Post
I've checked about 10 Dollar Trees in two different neighboring states and found the packs at only two stores.
Confused

Website may be your best route. Thumb Up

Gold Card Talk Member
Picture of xtime
posted Hide Post
Anybody have extras?
Need...2(2),17(2),21,23,30(2),34(2),35,37,38,41,42,45(2)

I have extras to trade.
Email for quicker reply, x4741@hotmail.com

Wave

Diamond Card Talk Member
Picture of hammer
posted Hide Post
So a Set almost impossible to actually Buy Shake Head Well done enterplay!!!

Posts: 12154 | Location: England | Registered: September 16, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post

Picture of aeolus14ummbra
posted Hide Post
Hi xtime - I can help you out with some of the singles you're looking for. Email sent...

By the way, I found (and bought) 48 packs from a single location and was still 2 cards short of completing a single 48 card set! I ended up getting the 2 missing cards yesterday, but the pack collation is really terrible.

This message has been edited. Last edited by: aeolus14ummbra,

Posts: 285 | Location: Dallas, TX USA | Registered: July 23, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gold Card Talk Member
Picture of xtime
posted Hide Post
Email sent. Angel

Manufacturer
posted Hide Post
Tom Jr broke 180 pack box got 9 sets out of possible 11

Posts: 3260 | Location: New York | Registered: March 24, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gold Card Talk Member
Picture of xtime
posted Hide Post
Anybody got an extra #30 & #42 they could send me? Would welcome two of each. HELP!

Wave